What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

The pilot is a through gentleman, just as both India and Pakistan's air warriors (or should I say gentlemen cadets) are supposed to be, I recognized that immediately, he handled himself very well under the "media displayed" recording. So long story short, I never questioned the integrity of the pilot (no matter where he is from, why does it matter if he is south Indian?).
in my dealing in the academic life; i have found always people from South of India far better and respectful and not arrogant vs people from North who are full of BS and back stabbing

Oh you misunderstood the clip ! Both the jets are F 16 ADF 2 seaters ! :-)
Its not a scooter race that the IAF and the PAF plane will be so close to each other :-)

@Windjammer : Even you misunderstood my post ?
So you are saying this video was captured over indian side of LOC.
Lets forget whether they are F-16 or JF-17 , hell they must have forgotten that they were going into enemy air space for a mission.....a couple of missiles on wing tips could come handy. :rolleyes:

You questioned me in a manner more suitable to the subject. Unlike the other poster in the post above yours, who chose to show his family background to the world.

Here is the link, showing Two seater F16's ADF BN ( Did I get the name wrong ?) . Remember that the PAF is going blue in the face denying the use of the Vipers.

Also @Knuckles @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Hodor

so wait, are you guys crying F-16s were used to shot down indian jets???? :lol:

Saw a cellphone video where 2 thunders were speeding back home low. Wow. The guy didn't give it to me to share. Damn.

Another empty fluke as do the liar Indian media. Let me be clear, there is nothing concrete proof ever shown by India at all. They showed a AMRAAM 120-C5 missile and it could be well be the missile used from 100kms to make a kill of Su-30Mki/Mig-29/dual Mirage 2000 or the Mi-17 helicopter.
The twitter handler anup.... WORKED HARD to prove F-16 kill even said F16 first kill by MiG21. If the actual video were released by Pak....i assure, Indians will be shocked till next Sunday. The HAVOC.... PAF created on ground. They will forget F-16 kill.

The uproar in India after PAF strikes, the face impressions of Indian service men during press conf. telling the story very clear.

Lmao there is nothing "bogus", the evidence clearly indicates that a 2nd dual seater aircraft got destroyed, and it's not a Viper since there's no evidence of such

Nice logic there. I never claimed there was hard evidence of either Pakistan losing an F-16 or India losing an MKI. You claim there is no video evidence of a "viper" yet you adamantly insist an MKI or Mig-29 got destroyed yet you have zero evidence yourself.

Your narrative to ridiculous, you claim some reports of parachutes are either Mig-29s (even though they weren't even used) or MKIs even though they were nowhere near the Mig-21. Video of the wreckage/parachutes was also taken in Pakistan controlled Kashmir, after all the Mig-21 pilot landed their but what are facts, let's just make up conspiracies. Pakistani are just as bad as Indians during this ordeal if not worse.

and the US hasn't been squealing over Pakistan misusing and abusing American weaponry (as they would do in such a situation).

India has produced evidence of an AIM-120C5 complete with serial numbers. It is 100% real and 100% proves F-16s were involved. But continue pandering conspiracies.

You questioned me in a manner more suitable to the subject. Unlike the other poster in the post above yours, who chose to show his family background to the world.

Here is the link, showing Two seater F16's ADF BN ( Did I get the name wrong ?) . Remember that the PAF is going blue in the face denying the use of the Vipers.

Also @Knuckles @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Hodor
Where is the MIG-21 ……….. I don't see any you liar ……………… ……………………….
And where is the payload????????????????????????

Last edited:
I think one two more misadventure attempts from IAF on its way...they are not gonna stay humiliated for long...even western media has started making fun of their claims

Back
Top Bottom