What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

:cheesy::cheesy:
Capture.JPG

Lots of military transport activity going on at Rajkot Airfield in Gujrat
upload_2019-2-27_13-1-44.png
cap1.JPG

cap2.JPG

Look at that. As a more aggressive force, it's expected that the IAF fighter jet debris will fall on your side. Similarly, you can expect your F-16 to have fallen on your side as well.
So I ask u for proof and u come up with more BS and tall claims?

Wtf does aggressive airforce even mean? What's ur metric of measuring that? Why would F16 debris fall on our side...as per ur own media's claim the F16 had intruded into Indian airspace. So u r gonna selectively believe their claims of shooting down an F16 but not the claims of F16 intruding? Not to mention that u r choosing to believe them without any proof whatsoever.
Ask your DG ISPR to deny Indian claims of the F-16 then.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...uri-sector-officials/articleshow/68182444.cms

It will at least be a start, instead of asking us for sensitive proof.
Do u hear urself? How stupid can ur arguments get? U r making the claims so the burden of proof is on u. In absence of proof ur claims are utter BS.

I like how anytime u guys fail to provide proof and ur lies start falling apart, u quickly run to the excuse of "sensitive info that can't be released".

Shooting Indian Figther Jets: The Story of Pakistan Airforce Retaliation: Real Surgical Strike on India

Date : 27/Feb/2019

Pakistan Airforce Force jets Intruded into Indian air space and locked on to 6 Indian army buildings but missed the target and let the bombs drop near the targets. This was done as planned.

As India jets took off and came close , all but one PAF jet came back to Pakistani air space.

The single jet remained inside India and lured Indian jets closer.

As Indian jets came close the last remaining Pakistani jet also crossed into Pakistani territory, gained altitude and speed and sped off.

On Pakistani side a few Thunders were waiting as planned and as soon as Indian jets crossed into Pakistan, they were shot and destroyed.

At least one fell inside Pakistani territory and another fell inside Indian occupied Kashmir.

Every move was meticulously planned. All this planning within a few hours of the so called Indian Surgical strike.

They destroyed our trees in 4 locations. We did the same in 6 of theirs.

We did even better and shot down their jets and at least one Indian pilot is now in Pakistani custody. In all India lost two advanced Fighter jets and Three pilots.

This is called real "Surgical Strike" with the precision of a surgeon. The revenge is taken sweetly.

Remember wars are won and lost by a "Nation" not just the army..PAF did what the Pakistan nation wanted it to do.

As long as we are together in this we will prevail InshaAllah.

Who was the Pilot who lured Indian Pilots into Pakistan? He is the real braveheart hero!!!

What a victory: PAF did what Pakistani Awam wanted it to do: Pakistan Zindabad - Revenge is Sweet :)

We should be humble with our victories - what Allah(swt) has given us, and thank him for his blessings and pain!

If this is true then along with SQ Leader Hassan the brave son of soil who was tasked or who volunteered to stay back alone and lure the chicken to roast should also be brought under lime light. Forget money, plots, praise, promotion etc.... Nothing motivates the men in uniform more than the nation recognizing the fact that they are safe and that they sleep soundly bcoz of them.
May Allah swt keep our boys safe and sound.

Yes, the Indian media are stupid.

And yes, our present administration is in competition with the media for the stupidity prize.

Now: I know that many Pakistanis are extremely straightforward people and need to have things explained to them in very straightforward language; preferably in language that is composed of words of two syllables or less.

HOWEVER, I had never suspected that YOU, of all people, were one of them. I am quite taken aback, but naturally, will support your efforts at comprehending events like these to the best of my ability and with all my goodwill. Intellectually speaking, I have your back.

So I ask u for proof and u come up with more BS and tall claims?

Wtf does aggressive airforce even mean? What's ur metric of measuring that? Why would F16 debris fall on our side...as per ur own media's claim the F16 had intruded into Indian airspace. So u r gonna selectively believe their claims of shooting down an F16 but not the claims of F16 intruding? Not to mention that u r choosing to believe them without any proof whatsoever.

Do u hear urself? How stupid can ur arguments get? U r making the claims so the burden of proof is on u. In absence of proof ur claims are utter BS.

I like how anytime u guys fail to provide proof and ur lies start falling apart, u quickly run to the excuse of "sensitive info that can't be released".

A denial always follows a claim when it's a sensitive matter.

We claimed to shoot down an F-16. You are yet to deny it.

So cheers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom