What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

from what i see on social media...the support this indian pilot is getting especially after the chai video...from people...if he returns before election and congress makes him PM candidate against modi...modi will not even get deposit...here i am not joking...thats the kinda support this pilot is getting...come sir a rajya sabha seat waiting for you.

That's a clear a U turn.

Probably Pakistan offering India a face saver in exchange for descalation.

May be. They are also not talking about the Indian army loss because of the heavy firing that was taking place last night. So may be our Army wants them to have less pressure of "jawabdo" kind of chootiyas

The smartest thing done was exactly. Pakistan have no point to prove besides we can reach into India and hurt them. PAF has photographic evidence of the sites and how the targeting was changed from it to drop ordinance on open spaces right next to the targeted locations. They know what we did and we know what we did! That is what matters here.

Why would Pakistan want to incur casualties on India if India's bombing run did not inflict human or, material damage on our side?

De-escalation is right way, and PM Khan has again pushed India for talks.

bro you are a senior member and I really dont expect such amateur statements from you..your patriotism is not letting you see the truth..350 people dead and how will we hide the bloodshed over that area..produce satellite images of your desired area..

That's why the area has been cordoned off.

Look at the size of a 1000Kg bomb crater first.

One would expect pics of these craters.

Mirages and JF17s were used in strike packages.

Mirages released the H series SOWs hitting targets 100km away.

The JFs on the other hand fired the REKs.

IAF mig confirmedView attachment 542568

btw i know the guy from picture
he is from GB

The scale of the aircraft to person itself is plenty to tell you that.
FNWPYZWJUBDBZIEWJZIJJEQGWQ.jpg

One can quite literally lie down on the MKI's sides.

Somebody is telling a lie either mig29 or f16 has crashed anyone have any proofs to claim because no wreckage is found i am suspicious that iaf is telling a lie by counting the dead pilots in chopper crash and hiding the truth.

I dont know what india will do now that wing commander has tied our hands and ball is in our court maybe we can shot some of their jet near loc and then stop this fight because this is no good.

Initial ISPR claim of 3 downed pilots may be accurate!! one mig and another double seater jets downed according to news reports..

Can we take a step back and realize how crazy this is?

We told India that we were going to surprise them less than a day ago. We told them that they were going to look foolish.

And they still fell into the trap. Even with everyone on high alert.

We didn't want days to strike...it happened less than a day later. And we have their pilot in custody. Huge morale boost for the country and the opposite for India.

It needs to stop. Neither side will back down if this continues and that will lead to full fledged war. Time for Modi to tone down his war mongering and take up Imran Khan's (umpteenth) offer for resolving issues through talks.
It won't stop. Modi did all this drama to win the elections and now with the outcome so far, he surely is gonna loose. So if he don't do anything that can make their country proud, then its good bye from the elections and BJP won't let that happen.

Back
Top Bottom