What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

What they need to know, & we need to make sure that they know, is that we celebrate martyrdom. There is no shame in death for us when serving our nation. If an F-16 had been shot down the pilot's family would have been receiving masses at their home for fatiah. & if he lived his family will still be visited by a large number of people.

By now the F-16 crash site and pilot death and PAF & the nation would have known about it. It's a lie period.If its hidden it would have brought complete shame for PAF for hiding and not embracing a martyrdom of the fallen PAF pilot, and also devoid the rightful Pakistani nation to celebrate a shaheed.

No. He is an active member of a service arm doing his assigned duties in uniform, and as such entitled to his rights.
and he was well aware what his "active duties" were and also well aware of his fate if captured...I doubt he thought he would be sipping tea and appreciating the hospitality!

The death toll is so ridiculously high that Pakistan cannot reveal it at this time.

We dropped 10 Spice-2000 bombs and 2 Popeye missiles at the targets. 6 M-2000s crossed the LoC and fired at standoff ranges. So there's no way there wasn't any effect. That defied common sense.
Exactly! Had that much of an ordinance dropped, there was no way Pakistan could cover it up even if we want too. You basically contracted yourself when you one hand claim the death toll is so ridiculously high that Pakistan cannot reveal and than the highlighted part. The only common sense defied in this whole scenario was how the Indians accepted this narrative and are dancing over it when your government actually have nothing to show for it other than empty chest thumping.

Situation of Indian Govt Now
tt.JPG

Bring it ON

Bring it on View attachment 542564

I did say it before, moti wont back down as the moti madman has been wounded, if he backs down now, his political career is finished, PAF and army must stay very vigilant, but if they carry out further incursions its time to go deeper and take further more indian territory.

It is very fine if we have only one … I don't mind if we only shoot down one jet...… But I will still speculate . Only 2 things can happen .
  1. Change of strategy .. and Because IAF only accepted one Jet down so who cares
  2. Piolet is dead .. and Because IAF only accepted one Jet down so who cares
The 2nd jet fell in IOK an the video is out there. People gathering around and chanting slogans. And in the video a pilot can be seen roasted.

We know. We didn't let you. We crossed the border and engaged paf when they were detected. No SUs were lost. 1 mig 1 paf JF/F16 were downed today.

Yes I am the queen of England. You rats have got Bollywood mentality . We got your pilot and your wreckage as proof. What you got? Some random BS. Lol

Ahole do u even understand what SOW is?

Watch and learn, this is exactly what was used in strike package with JF17. The REKs.

Dude, who are you kidding? You need to see the kind of effect a 1000Kg bomb makes first.

It can make whatever effect it wants to in empty space, but you're simply refusing to accept on the ground reports from multiple sources and news outlets.

Back
Top Bottom