What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

A lot of useless hue and cry in India Media about the MiG-29UPG being deployed after disbanding the remorseful 52 Sqn flying the MiG-21s.
Defended by Barak-8 SAM & having 30 Hardened Pens, Srinagar AFS stands no chance against PAF Standoff Attack in case of any misadventure.
View attachment 947109
I think you forgot to mention AZB V, with 190- 220 km range, we can smoke srinagar airbase by staying 100 km with in our territory.
The TB 2 with kagem V1 can do the same thing to Barak 8 sams and Akinci with kagem V3 can do the same thing to S400.
The next skirmish will be of standoff weapons not EW
FpzhSDcWIAkNA59.jpg

Good point - the airfield is in the range of the REK - and maybe next time Modi tries to "spin up his election machine" - PAF should directly reply by taking out the Srinagar airfield. It would a legitimate target under those scenarios. The response from the PAF can not be a slap on the wrist like the last time ...
IAF must know it well and keep in mind before any misadventure, that any fighter taking off from IAF frontline airbases are now at mercy of PAF BVRs.

J-10C and JF-17C with their AESA radars coupled with SPJ systems will ensure first look, first shoot advantage to PAF.

1692557717367.png

Why this thread is not active...

Abhi None Done is one of the main reason...was a bolt from the blue.
Why would u laugh at the only honourable Indian who stuck to his word and never said a bad word about Pakistan. Laugh at all the other but not him. And 1st of all laugh at our gandoo generals

Mods should close this thread.

India won in the long term after this skirmish.

Look at this anti Pakistan racist chutya getting pained because of a major achievement of IK as a PM of Pakistan

And look at gullible PTI fanboys agreeing with him

Jitna choona yeh PTI walon ko laga raha hai is forum par itna IK ko Pakistan ki establishment nai bhi nahi lagaya hoga :lol:

Filthy pajeet munafiq just made something up and ran with it 😂

BSDK I know very well what you are and what is your ideology

Stop hiding behind PTI and its gullible supporters and openly say what you believe in

A racist cunt who mixes religion into his toxic racist ideology. Something like TTP minus the balls to do violence like those motherf*ckers

Why don't admins and mods of this site ban me if that's the case?

I am sure doing that breaks the site's rules.

Back
Top Bottom