What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Sukhoi Slayer
Fp5tKY9WAAEAfvA

Wake up and look at Pakistan. People like you living in lala land is why Pakistan is in the state it is rn.
I am awake and in Pakistan. I am very mature, very successful, very perceptive, with a global perspective and have access to unbiased inside information from Pakistan that you cannot even imagine. No doubt things are bad I will be the first one to admit that and challenges are great, some of them created by ourselves and others imposed on us. Things will get worst before they get better but I will not get into the sort of negativity promoted by the likes of you. The rhetoric for the political parties is partly responsible for the perception. Stop surfing the net and you will feel better.

All my sympathies are for Indian members (especially bakhtoras) who are silently reading this thread. 🤭

@Trailer23 You're a Cabin-Crew in FlyDubai for heaven's sake!!

Stop pretending as if you're actually knowledgable about Aviation.
And you are what? A flight instructor at Nellis?

What's his profession got to do with his interests and hobbies? Anyone can get as much as knowledge about any topic or field they want. Infact he gets to experience more aviation on daily basis than you have seen in your whole life I am sure.

Your comment is nothing but to seek attention and spread hate among the community.

I was banned from this thread for a year for questioning government response to Indian aggression. Government of the time is still to come clean on the events of 27 Feb and August 05 2019.

Back
Top Bottom