What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Already integrated, tested and in-service. This is what tension periods do, they bring plans to execution. PAF now has a credible BVR deterrent that goes beyond anything US can provide. More good news to follow. Sit tight.
Sir, A peck on the right cheek and one on the left :D

Damn..... That Sam.. She hot. ;)
Which sam?

Now I see whats the fuss about oneliners.
:coffee:
pure torture.

Just an admirer, of beauty.....she was on my mind, nuff said, hopefully in the Near future, we will see her strutting her bad self. That is if her management team think she has enough experience.
Sir zara asaan lafzooon ma samjha dain.

Block 3. Right now, the long range terminal guidance is via AEW.
This capability was seen in Gripen and F-16 as AWACS could guide their Aim-120's after launch and the aircraft returned back after firing BVR AAM's

A Chinese source would be a lot more credible.

Anyway, aren't the Chinese too busy building these for the PLAAF? They are more likely to prioritise their own air forces needs over PAF.

Hi,

Right now---for the Chinese---the Paf is a priority---if Paf wins---Plaaf wins---.

Paf is in a 'hot test bed ' status right now---.

Its not just the avionics and missile. We need aircraft performance to enhance the missile ranges. Both for PL-12 & PL-15

Hi,

The Paf just proved otherwise---. It is all about avionics and missiles---.

:woot: @ do tayyaray gir gaye to shusma swaraj nay Quran ki ayetain pardi, aur tayyaray girja tay to modi hafiz ban ja tay kashmir kay madrassay say nikal tay huya dikhai day tay! :lol:

Anwar Maqsood's still got it man!!! :laugh:
inkey badqismati key imran khan ko nahin jantey!

To my Pakistani brothers, a long range BVR with 300-400 km range completes another key offensive capability that everyone overlooked/missed ASM/ASAT..... take them out and you render their GPS guided missiles and munitions useless, battlefield spying/monitoring blinded, nuke launches detection neutralized, satellite communication a thing of the past …….

Why disclose it already, I was hoping we can down 4/5 more mighty MKI's

Back
Top Bottom