What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

if abhi nandan the looser is hero then what we call this man whom shot him down and defeated him in sky ?

hassan-siddqui.jpg

My point exactly. You guys are not admitting that F-16 were used, but an AIM WAS fired. It can only be fired by F-16. So the lie gets caught.
And please don't tell me you integrated the AIM on a jet with chinese avionics and radar!

PAF knows the truth now. Only their morale matters. Yahoos on the net can do all the chest thumping they want. The objective has been achieved.

WHAT LIE? Maybe we fired the AIM-120C5 which has a range of 120 KM from within PAKISTAN. The operation inside INDIA was conducted by JF-17 Thunder as frontline and F-16 as secondary line of defence.

JUST digest the fact we hit you guys in your own backyard and you couldn't do $SH%* about it.

Another Bollywood Propaganda Busted

The remains of a AIM-120C5 AMRAAM Serial Number: FA8675-05-C-0070 was sold to Taiwanese Air Force n not to Pakistan Air Force. We highly recommend that R&AW and the rest of the Indian military should hire some one who can Google as consultant so they don't get caught so damn blatantly every time.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1551366182207.jpg
    FB_IMG_1551366182207.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 61
  • FB_IMG_1551366172930.jpg
    FB_IMG_1551366172930.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 49
  • FB_IMG_1551366163367.jpg
    FB_IMG_1551366163367.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 49
This is getting hilarious now first you say don't trust indian media, then you say you got info from indian media, can we stick to one thing? and using what you shot a chopper 200km far? a ballistic missile?
The chopper came down in budgam which is possibly like 70km from the loc. It is possible that it was shot down the locals stated the following whilst giving a interview to media "We heard two loud bangs after which we saw the helicopter was on fire and crashed"

The PAF has now come up with details of the pilot of the ill fated F 16. The F-16 pilot who was killed yesterday has been now identified by PAF as Wg Cdr Shahzaz Ud Din of No 19 Squadron flying F-16 He is the brave son of Air Marshal Waseem Ud Din, DCAS(Operations).

package consist on jf 17 and mirrages but we have evidence of bvr amraam 120 wreckage

My point exactly. You guys are not admitting that F-16 were used, but an AIM WAS fired. It can only be fired by F-16. So the lie gets caught.
And please don't tell me you integrated the AIM on a jet with chinese avionics and radar!

PAF knows the truth now. Only their morale matters. Yahoos on the net can do all the chest thumping they want. The objective has been achieved.
Read again slowly what i said, F-16s weren't used across the LOC, however they have a duty to fly all over Pakistan and defend against any intrusion.

Back
Top Bottom