What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Tomorrows Headlines on Indian channels
Brave IAF Pilots went deep inside Pakistan , Bombed militants and supporting ISI safehouses .
100000 Terrorist and Pakistan army soldiers dead.

you mean , 100,000,000 Pakistani dead right ? cause that is what Pee News , Idiot TV and Arnap GowSwine will be telling his Audience .

my experience with indians they are not fools. they are extera afraid nation. thy will keep testing us..they can not war directly. they wil use proxies from afghanistan side.. they are putting pressure on us to bring army from afghan side to indian side so they can do terrorist attack on pakistan from afghanistan side..we should not remove our army from afghanistan side. they are bluffing.. investors who invested in india willl not allow them to do silly stuff
Except for the fools bit, we have a pretty similar opinion of your tactics.

Tomorrows Headlines on Indian channels
Brave IAF Pilots went deep inside Pakistan , Bombed militants and supporting ISI safehouses .
100000 Terrorist and Pakistan army soldiers dead.
I doubt it.

Damn... and i thought things will start to get normalize...
Modi can't allow for the situation to normalise without some kind of show of response, he needs to look strong before the elections. Whether it be another surgical strike drama or something new.

Except for the fools bit, we have a pretty similar opinion of your tactics.
with my experience i have beaten your indian fellows twice in oman.. one of them was taller then me .. dame they were beaten well.. after that no one came to challenge my authority until i was there..

what do you think ? will modi get away if he didn't do anything ? will he be able to satisfy the anger of Indian public to save elections ?
he will take them in hell.. only hindu country. what shame. got government after thousand years. but acting like monkeys

Why didn't shoot them? Who cares about scrambling or what, they intruded and went back unharmed, remember how they shot Pakistan Navy plane in late 90's killing many personal on board, but here we are just scrambling.:disagree:
I lost someone on that aircraft, might not have got a clean lock on the aircraft or maybe PAF was exercising restraint.

most of such videos on youtube are nothing but a load of BS. and as far as intrusion is concerned, the MKI can see upto 400 kms and your F16 will get a missile hit even before they see us coming. So dont believe too much on these nonsense videos.

You do realize that the detection range is not same as missile range. While variants exist that can shoot up to 400km, which India only has one, for air-to-air combat; it has an extremely high load.

Modi can't allow for the situation to normalise without some kind of show of response, he needs to look strong before the elections. Whether it be another surgical strike drama or something new.
Yep they're definitely upto something this time their media have created too much hype. What if they're planning to launch airstrikes on that madrassah in Bahawalpur? I wonder what happens if they attempt to do that and we shoot down one of their jets.... nazuk surate haal hai

• India tried intrusion at 3am
  • Bahawalpur region
  • Intersepted by PAF F16s.
  • Yindus ran away without any further activity.
  • Falcons did two air blasts after.
ISPR tweet has mentioned LOC. Bahawalpur is international border

India has taken the revenge!

They tried to enter pakistani airspace, and totally couldn't, but the revenge of Pakistan's involvement in pulwama without a shead of evidence has been taken.

Lets make movie surgical strike 2.

Yep they're definitely upto something this time their media have created too much hype. What if they're planning to launch airstrikes on that madrassah in Bahawalpur? I wonder what happens if they attempt to do that and we shoot down one of their jets.... nazuk surate haal hai
we down their three jets in kagil war. with out even flying a jet..there will be no surprise..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom