What's new

23 Indian Soldiers Missing in Sikkim Floods

People please stop feeding the new troll and focus in the news.

Did you have to copy paste my tweet , but totally ruin the grammar , and basic English vocabulary ? After your more than 6 months of unemployment , sitting at home , staring at the wall and you couldn't study a bit? You are just a few years away from leaving this world, how long will you sound like some street urchin?

Are you depressed ? https://findahelpline.com/pk/topics/suicidal-thoughts

Appears to be some kind of professional association to get this kind of deep insight.

Professionals need to be respected. Salute to dear Windy.

True street walking professional family, past many generations. But now he / she / it is in deep depression. From morning to night , people are calling WJ a DANGAR.

Salute to WIndy. Hope he doesn"t commit suicide.

Sikkim is one of many regions annexed militarily and engineered to become a state within the Indian Reich.

There exists active political and military struggle in the region to deny the imposition of the Indian identity.

Me think isi did it 😎…,

Hatehs. Actually worse than Areesh and of course the OP.
Name of three stalwarts in one sentence?

This may lead to forum tilting in one direction due to useless weight being concentrated towards your post. Please don’t make the world tilt like this.

Hope he doesn"t commit suicide.
No chance of that. He has a thick skin. He has been getting this kind of hammering since 2009.

Me think isi did it 😎
Nope.
Me think that ISI is focusing it’s energies, on more productive activities like this -

“Song against Retired Major Adil Raja”​

Last edited:
They must have been send to shithole by PAFF in recents operations, and pajeets are doing a cover up

Did you have to copy paste my tweet , but totally ruin the grammar , and basic English vocabulary ? After your more than 6 months of unemployment , sitting at home , staring at the wall and you couldn't study a bit? You are just a few years away from leaving this world, how long will you sound like some street urchin?

Are you depressed ? https://findahelpline.com/pk/topics/suicidal-thoughts

True street walking professional family, past many generations. But now he / she / it is in deep depression. From morning to night , people are calling WJ a DANGAR.

Salute to WIndy. Hope he doesn"t commit suicide.
Ahhh, waste of space is back to seek some attention.
What no one paid a visit to you and your family in past six months ??? Damn, General Bakhshi often mentions your home address but hey at least I have dragged you out of your dwellins even if you sat waiting for six months.
Now that you have enjoyed your two minutes of fame...you seem to know much about street walking and standing on corners...better get going as someone might take your spot .

Name of three stalwarts in one sentence?

This may lead to forum tilting in one direction due to useless weight being concentrated towards your post. Please don’t make the world tilt like this.

No chance of that. He has a thick skin. He has been getting this kind of hammering since 2009.
Then there are born losers...even after getting dressed in pink saree....they return like a stray and act as if they in some slumdog street.
As the saying goes, once shamless always a bayghyrat.

Last edited:
Then there are born losers...even after getting dressed in pink saree....they return like a stray and act as if they in some slumdog street.
That’s the high for the day for you?

By using few words like saree, pink etc gives you a high?

Take some professional psychological help. You need it badly and need it ASAP.

That’s the high for the day for you?

By using few words like saree, pink etc gives you a high?

Take some professional psychological help. You need it badly and need it ASAP.
Na, doing a day's work gives me the high
It's you who spends a whole day wasting space discussing and blabbering against other members. Ranting will get you nowhere , get a life or better still go and seek advise from your nursery teacher.

Looking at your content here, your work quality isn’t likely to be of any worthwhile quality.
Your biggest achievement is patting your own and other Indians backsides so better you don't talk about quality.
Then why do you keep doing it?
To keep you breathing as it's some one else who has Windy on his mind in every other post . :lol:

Your biggest achievement is patting your own and other Indians backsides so better you don't talk about quality.
Better than crying and ranting all the time and spreading hate.
To keep you breathing as it's some one else who has Windy on his mind in every other post .
I have a knack of spotting scroundels and keeping them under check.

Seems like the Chinese have released the water from their dams in Tibet to kill the Indians.

Chinese beleive in defeating the enemy without fighting.

Congratulations China

Ultimate excellence lies not in winning every battle, the legendary strategist is credited with saying, but in defeating the enemy without ever fighting.
The Art of War is taught at the US Military Academy.

You are making it obvious that he bites you and your colleagues hard and that makes you bitter about him
Biting on a forum would be too big a word.

He tried banning me by disabling comments from me and keeps crying to mods all the time.
Shows, who is triggered and who is sitting back and enjoying the show.

Back
Top Bottom