What's new

A $2 billion hydropower dam in Sikkim, India, was destroyed in 10 minutes by flash flood.

etylo

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Cow dungs construction quality, not surprised. Indians always mock the Chinese Three Gorges Dam and other infra were built with tofu dregs, that the dam should have collapsed every year the flood hits, they have been crying for 30 years now and counting. Lol.

Last edited:
Cow dungs construction quality, not surprised. Indians always mock the Chinese Three Gorges Dam and other infra were built with tofu dregs, that the dam should have been collapsed every year the flood hits, they have been crying for 30 years now and counting. Lol.

I am not surprised.

Indians highly under-estimated the hydrology force of the water in that glacial lake area in Sikkim.

Now all the other dams they built to hold off and divert water downstream are in danger.

They have been withdrawing water unilaterally for ages without repercussion and built dozens of dams on the stream which goes into Bangladesh, starving us from our just share of water.

But fighting with nature is always a tough thing.

More here,

I am not surprised.

Indians highly under-estimated the hydrology force of the water in that glacial lake area in Sikkim.

Now all the other dams they built to hold off and divert water downstream are in danger.

They have been withdrawing water unilaterally for ages without repercussion and built dozens of dams on the stream which goes into Bangladesh, starving us from our just share of water.

More here,

You have an unfriendly bad neighbor.

I am not surprised.

More here,

We are weak and infested with indian agents. So naturally indians will give us the middle finger.

We are weak and infested with indian agents. So naturally indians will give us the middle finger.

Too many chetona haramis (some Muslims in name only, who are even more anti-Muslim than Poojari Hindus).

I mean it's okay if you never do one waqt of namaz - one will get their just reward in Akheerat.

But what gives these scum the right to look down on Muslims !

This is a Muslim majority country. At least have some respect for Muslim norms.

These bastards hang around Bangla Academy, Mohila Shomiti (Baily Road) and Dhaka University area.

Mocking devout Muslims and their devoutness.

Too much India-shill filth needing to be cleaned up.

Although I am sure these filthy "akata" haramis will go into hiding as soon as Hasina is ousted.

Last edited:
Made in India. Suspension bridge in India collapses for the second time in a year.

The design of the bridge seemed destined for failure from the start. The total budget allocated, a mere 21 million USD, proved insufficient for a bridge of such magnitude, especially spanning the expansive Ganga River in Bihar. Bihar, being a region crisscrossed by numerous huge rivers, splintering the region into smaller fragments prone to flooding, posed specific challenges. The soil, often wet, necessitates a more extensive and deeper foundation for secure structural support due to the reduced stability of wet soil compared to dry soil. This adds to the complexity and cost of construction.

@Bilal9

Bilal bhai,

Although I am sure these filthy "akata" haramis will go into hiding as soon as Hasina is ousted.

We will never allow Hasina Bibi to be ousted.

Regards

This looks like engineered. Could be a tactic of war as the disputed region is seeing a revival of aspirations for self determination.

@etylo

The offending dam was built by Chinese subcontractors

Regards
Provide link of proof or you are just a sleazy liar. I don't think Chinese do any dam contract work in India. Yeah, blame all your failures of shitty work on China just as you shamelessly blame the failure of your refurbished Russian aircraft carrier on China, lol.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom