What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

I want Akhilesh to be CM, he respects me a lot, says Akhilesh's stepmom:

Extremist elements active in India: US travel advisory :

Another BSF jawan posts video on poor rations, forced to be sahayak:

Must watch.
So true!

A techie and above 35? Here's why you are most likely to be in the firing line

Harvard student writes to Modi, says PM mocking credible universities will only isolate India jantakareporter.com/india/harvard-…

'Proud Sanghi' Ashoke Pandit condemned for 'sleeping with terrorists' comments for Shehla Rashid jantakareporter.com/india/proud-sa…

High Court declares Manipur economic blockade 'illegal' bit.ly/2mechl5

UP चुनाव: BJP के लिए नाक का सवाल बनी वाराणसी, पार्टी के लिए 19 मंत्रियों ने मांगे वोट goo.gl/zTY0ik

Rise in attacks against Indians in US:

First they came for the Communists......What I have seen online is Indians writhing and screaming that there is a difference between Muslims and Indians. What these Indians dont understand is that racists, real racists, dont give a damn. First they will divide and the they will FUBAR you one by one. I like this thread. Please carry on.

Panama papers case: SC asks Centre to file six reports of MAG bit.ly/2n0ztmM

अमित शाह के काफिले पर अंडें फेंककर जताया गया विरोध jantakareporter.com/hindi/amit-sha…

On women's day, PM Modi salutes their indomitable spirit:

But look at the following fact wherein his pragmatic actions are absent, he only talks sugar coated stuff to attract the votes:

Share of parliamentary seats held by women: Rwanda: 64% Germany: 36% UK: 29% China: 24% Saudi: 20% US: 19% Russia: 14% India: 12%

Shame on you Modiya!

एक और जवान ने वीडियो जारी कर अधिकारियों पर उठाए सवाल, कहा- ‘कुछ अफसरों ने जवानों को गुलाम समझ रखा है’ jantakareporter.com/hindi/rmy-jawa…

Last edited:
Record 86% voter turnout in Manipur; UP records 60.03%:

SBI justifies penalty; says need money to recover Jan Dhan costs jantakareporter.com/india/sbi-just…

Oh, so the SBI is going counter to PM's own initiative?
LOL

On Women's Day, AAP govt reduces tax on sanitary napkins jantakareporter.com/india/delhi-go…

But the PM has not said anything positive to Kejriwal's request to stop following Twitter abusive Ids which abuse women.

मोदी सरकार के मंत्री विजय सांपला का VVIP कल्चर, लेट हुए तो रुकवा दी ट्रेन goo.gl/E3EZAT

Eknath Khadse's corruption to be probed by ACB after HC slams local police jantakareporter.com/india/eknath-k…

Muslim girl trolled for singing bhajan on reality show in Karnataka jantakareporter.com/india/muslim-g…

CNN-New18's Pallvai Ghosh tweets:-

Team akhilesh predicts : Alliance not less than 190 BJP - below 150 BSP - below 70

India turn to UAE for investment to modernise railways, Suresh Prabhu meets @HHShkMohd in Dubai jantakareporter.com/india/india-tu…

Prabhu go to your top FDI (fictitious) source Mauritius.

Why UAE?
Lol

Dalit, OBC leaders detained ahead of PM Modi's event in Ahmedabad jantakareporter.com/india/dalit-ob…

Poll pile punctures DeMo pride:

Cash seizures from the five states that voted in February-March were more than three times the amount seized during the 2012 elections in these states, despite the post-demonetisation limits on cash withdrawals.

The rise of the seizures from Rs 50.78 crore in 2012 to Rs 184.85 crore challenges the government's claim that the note recall would cleanse India of the "cancer of corruption".

Uttar Pradesh accounted for Rs 119.03 crore in cash seizures, followed by Punjab (Rs 58.02 crore), Uttarakhand (Rs 3.38 crore), Goa (Rs 2.24 crore) and Manipur (Rs 2.18 crore).

2 more days and the genie from the bottle will be set free..

Modi govt to pay rent for poor in 100 cities via Rs 2,700 cr scheme

Bribing people to vote him in during 2019?
Lol

Stop inciting people against me: Robert Vadra to Arvind Kejriwal:
Robert Vadra, son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi, has slammed Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for consistently targeting him. Vadra, in a Facebook post, asked Kejriwal to speak to him directly instead of making baseless charges.

"Robert Vadra seems to be the most referred name in the dictionary of Delhi CM. His remarks "Vadra will eat him alive" depicts a strange obsession for me. I would humbly request our Delhi CM to come and speak with me directly, for all his grudges he has against me, instead of inciting other people against me. My best wishes to our Delhi CM, in all his endeavours," Vadra wrote.

The businessman was referring to Kejriwal's statement in the Delhi assembly a couple of days ago.

"You can only arrest Satyendar Jain, not (Sheila) Dikshit. If the PM raises a finger against Robert Vadra, I'll be convinced he has a 56-inch chest...Vadra will eat him alive...He (Modi) is taking revenge on the people of Delhi for choosing us, and has been blocking our work, but we have done so much despite the hindrance," Kejriwal had said while delivering his vote of thanks speech to the Lieutenant Governor's address in the assembly.

Tough times for startups, IT: With layoffs rampant, hiring platforms buzz aloud

Just as we thought India is growing fastest under Modi:
Lol

It’s Modi vs rest in Varanasi; Muslims opt for SP-Cong

C6ctSWGWMAELVX_.jpg

C6cqUi7U8AAZX5f.jpg

Kejriwal's LG troubles begin again: New governor returns file :

For those Right wingers here on PDF who are jumping with joy on India's fastest growing GDP pace:

रणदीप हुड्डा बोले- ट्वीट करते वक्त मुझे सतर्क रहना चाहिए था, गुरमेहर कौर ने साधा निशाना goo.gl/CIxcxZ

Jawan dies under 'suspicious circumstances' in Poonch bit.ly/2mm1hCm

Jawan dies under 'suspicious circumstances' in Poonch bit.ly/2mm1hCm

Back
Top Bottom