What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

Family of Kerala soldier, who alleged harassment, refuse to accept his body:

Relatives of Roy Mathew, the army man found dead in Nashik camp, refused to accept his body on Saturday and demanded that the postmortem be done again.

"Many questions are unanswered. The body is beyond recognition. And the officials who accompanied the body refused to show it to even close relatives including the wife of the deceased," one of Mathews relatives told the Hindustan Times when the body arrived in Thiruvananthapuram.

meaning please
sorry, let me clarify.

I meant to say, re-election, like let's make dua everyday and ask Allah to help Modi win the elections again so he can be prime minister of India for another term.

sorry, let me clarify.

I meant to say, re-election, like let's make dua everyday and ask Allah to help Modi win the elections again so he can be prime minister of India for another term.
I am making dua for the beneficial of Pakistan everyday and if he suited for that definitely he will win.. Till now his way of rule suited for pakistan :pakistan:

Duniya ka ek hi PM hai jo ek CM ko harane ke liye mara mara fir raha hai. Woh bi apni puri cabinet ministers leke.

C6H-2qVXQAECcnX.jpg

We will send Modi back to Gujarat - Rahul

Janta Ka Reporter: Who will Varanasi’s weavers vote for in assembly elections?ift.tt/2mQUEIb; twitter.com/JantaKaReporte… #IndianEl

वाराणसी के रोड शो पर PM मोदी के मंत्री ने ही उठाया सवाल, कहा- प्रधानमंत्री को ऐसा कार्यक्रम नहीं करना चाहिए goo.gl/imIEMT

Can't disclose if Jaitley was consulted on notes ban: Finance Ministry in RTI reply jantakareporter.com/india/disclose…

Gujarati killed in US and failure of Indian diplomacy on H1B visa but PM busy securing political future in Varanasi jantakareporter.com/india/gujarati…

Ankle boots for Rs 2,900: Ordnance factories fleece sold

बिहार सेक्स स्कैंडल में बीजेपी सांसद छेदी पासवान का भी नाम सामने आया goo.gl/41w0HK

While 2070 Indian Industrialists have obtain unsecured loans from banks to the tune of 3.88 lakh crores...

Look at Modi's goodwill for poor Indians:

Dono partiyan khati hain

Back
Top Bottom