What's new

2014 Happy New Year - Defence.pk

They mostly close all the stations around so go to Embankment station if it's open. Most people go there anyways :D

Waterloo might be closed soon if you didn't take the train on time

We have a master plan in place!

We will not be stuck because of traffic on the roads or the underground.
We're going on bike!

Otherwise if I were to take the underground, I'd have to walk a fair distance to the nearest open station at the pace of the mobs present. Also if I were to drive there, parking is an issue, and the traffic on the way back means we probably wouldn't be back till 3-4am. Same for buses, jam packed.

That's why we're biking it!

Happy New Year to all !!!

Happy-New-Year-2014-to-all.png

@levina @Aamna14 @BDforever @jaibi @Armstrong @Contrarian @Kurama @telugodu @Secur @Slav Defence @Jungibaaz @Zakii @Flamingo @Ravi Nair @Jazzbot @Marshmallow @Srinivas@hinduguy @RAMPAGE @Dillinger @mafiya @Ayush @KRAIT @arp2041 @A.Rafay @Aka123@Mirzay @ZYXW @balixd @cb4 @KingMamba @Manticore @S.U.R.B. @HRK
@Hermione G @M-48 @Zakii @Loki @kobiraaz @Neptune @WebMaster @p(-)0ENiX
@Sashan @Srinivas @seiko @Sashan @Secur @Spring Onion @Zakii @nuclearpak @SOHEIL @T-123456 @RangerPK @airmarshal @BDforever @Chinese-Dragon @hasnain0099 @Skull and Bones @Pakistanisage @FaujHistorian @scorpionx @Jzaib @RescueRanger @Pukhtoon@Echelon @Leviza @American Pakistani @Areesh @Cherokee @Dillinger @hunter_hunted@L@eeq @persona_non_grata @Tayyab1796 @F.O.X @Zarvan @friendly_troll96 @@IND_PAK
@RescueRanger @Talon @INDIC @Aamna14 @haman10 @SOHEIL @atatwolf @Marshmallow @DRAY @Aeronaut @Jessica_L @Spring Onion @thesolar65 @neehar @danger007 @BDforever

Thanks bud(s), Happy new year to you all too.

There were many, many times last year when I may have disturbed you, troubled you, pestered you, irritated you, bugged you, or got on your nerves with my posts. So today I just wanted to tell you.....

mail

There are no changes scheduled for 2014 !

Good.

All those 'New year, new me' new years resolutions are lies anyway, damned lies.

We have a master plan in place!

We will not be stuck because of traffic on the roads or the underground.
We're going on bike!

Otherwise if I were to take the underground, I'd have to walk a fair distance to the nearest open station at the pace of the mobs present. Also if I were to drive there, parking is an issue, and the traffic on the way back means we probably wouldn't be back till 3-4am. Same for buses, jam packed.

That's why we're biking it!
Great idea but only problem is..

When you don't have a space to stand - or walk with disable people's pace... How are you going to ride a bike?.... Oh yes --- slowly slowly in the mob.. and once you are out of the central London/mob area - you can ride easily :)

But it's going to be hell of a headache taking care of bike where you should be walking instead...

Make sure you are not carrying anything in your pocket. Last time I went with empty pockets with only 1 phone carefully inserted inside my inner pocket with zip locked. Still 2 attempts were made to steal it and I caught them red handed. You can't argue with million people on the street so I let them go on both occasions. My cousin's phone was stolen however.

In my opinion, it is still best to walk and take that 2 hours of extra time to come back - rather than carrying anything in your hand - even bike might be hassle when you actually want to enjoy on the scene

Whatever you do - you are not going to reach home before 3-4am :D

Bikes can definitely take u back more conveniently but you may not be able to go too far --- The police may stop you going near the London Eye or it's going to be very difficult due to mob. By walk it's a different story however...

PS: If you are a group of 5-6 people, you are definitely going to enjoy a lot - be it on bike or walk

Great idea but only problem is..

When you don't have a space to stand - or walk with disable people's pace... How are you going to ride a bike?.... Oh yes --- slowly slowly in the mob.. and once you are out of the central London/mob area - you can ride easily :)

But it's going to be hell of a headache taking care of bike where you should be walking instead...

Make sure you are not carrying anything in your pocket. Last time I went with empty pockets with only 1 phone carefully inserted inside my inner pocket with zip locked. Still 2 attempts were made to steal it and I caught them red handed. You can't argue with million people on the street so I let them go on both occasions. My cousin's phone was stolen however.

In my opinion, it is still best to walk and take that 2 hours of extra time to come back - rather than carrying anything in your hand - even bike might be hassle when you actually want to enjoy on the scene

Whatever you do - you are not going to reach home before 3-4am :D

Bikes can definitely take u back more conveniently but you may not be able to go too far --- The police may stop you going near the London Eye or it's going to be very difficult due to mob. By walk it's a different story however...

PS: If you are a group of 5-6 people, you are definitely going to enjoy a lot - be it on bike or walk

Thanks for the tips bro, I actually didn't think about the pickpockets at all.
And no, I've no plan about hauling bikes around through the mobs, only hitch in my master plan.

Happy New Year to ALL PDF members

A WARM HUGE HUG TO YOU ALL
grouphug.gif
WISH YOU SUCCESS IN LIFE, I ALSO HUG MY SELF
bighug.gif
I WILL NOT TAG ANY ONE OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL BE VERY LONG
gigglesmile.gif
So, Bangladeshi new year came in Bangla desh... I mean India

Happy new year bro..

Hope we get all the things we want and need this time around

happiness is a relative term and i hope each and every one gets the happiness he wants this year including me
ameen

Back
Top Bottom