What's new

2013 Elections – Another Sad Day In Pakistan’s History

“He’ll bring them death & they’ll love him for that” - a quote from Gladiator

Lozzzz even I am in complete shock & my sleeps are haunted with this thought that corrupt, incompetent & traitors who have committed 100% treachery in 90's are back in power.

When more than half of the people of Pakistan had voted for PTI & people who were voting for PTI saw the rigging happening in front of their eyes but still they wanted TRUTH to win & they kept voting for PTI but PML-N, PPP, JUI & MQM did everything possible to stop PTI by all corrupt means. Other wise there was no doubt that PTI was going to win by massive & I mean really massive lead.

GOD help us now & I pray that IK lead the people against these corrupt bastard politicians who are all set to harm Pakistan & we can already see the excitment in US, Europe & India that how happy they are to see bastard Nawaz the kuta sharif win.

Only BLOOD revoltuion can bring change, even though its 100% dangerous but this is the only way. It is not possible under the current Democratic way which 100% corrupt & incompetent system it is not possible we all have seen what has happened in these completely rigged elections, so no use. Going to corrupt & incompetent CJ nothing will happen.

Pakistan is going to see very tough time from now on under PML-N, MQM, PPP & co's.

:what: oh please devil. your party won you had massive rigging in parts of Punjab and you know it.

The mumi dady dudes have failed PTI in Punjab, if they had came out and voted like us PTI would have better position there.

They dint rigg as they dont have that skill which old goons have.

The elections were historical Because PPP did not rigg these for the first time. :)

i would blame zardari for not rigging. :)

Interesting how made criteria of fair election, PTI wins some seats in KPK means fair and people cast their vote freely and in Punjab all is in worse condition!!! :pakistan:

Might be possible that something happened in single place but not in whole province so all these blames are best example of discriminated attitude of party.

PPP also were involved rigging in the Sindh so don't count them Saadique & Ammen but that's another issue that in those remote area attention was minimum.

Imran taught nothing in it 17 year political career but only Immaturity. I will see how ANP & JUI will give clear road to work for PTI in KPK.

I ask you to tell me what would be the suitable governance system for Muslim countries like Pakistan? Since democracy can't work?

Or Islamic Democracy is just a fancy name..call it educated democracy and make a law that one who has not done 12 years of regular studies can't vote..Well its just a suggestion..Point is, what governing system will work in Pak? and how?

We will have to come up with a system that is unique to our nation and its circumstances. There is a system of governance and economy which has been tried once and has worked successfully and perhaps we can make a few changes here and there for it to suit our own circumstances. But this system has been demonized throughout recent history to this day, if i were to tell you its name you would find it hard to believe. Its not Communism BTW.

Regarding religion. Its role in gov.t should be strictly limited and only those religious laws should be applied which are universal to all religious groups of Pakistan, eg a modest dress code (not necessarily a Burka, or Hijab), respecting the religious sites of each religious groups, etc.

And yes, education enforcement and only the participation of an educated people should be allowed within the gov.t. Then again, this is already a major part of the political/socio-economic system who's name i have concealed.

Dont worry guys ..i have seen disappointment in youth and educated class when we are called burgers and lower class being called real awaaam . that is discourauging for the people to take part in politics .. being an insaafian you have to be active in politics .. educated class rejected them ..Even Nawaz sharif oppenent (yasmeen Rashid) , who is no one . got 50,000 votes people have started to see their real faces ..In next few months or year they will be exposed . this time poor governace by fedral saved them, and they were able to convince naive awaam that they had no part in that ... but next time they will not have an excuse ..we will caught them by their balls every time they commit a national blunder .. We show them how opposition is done on streets , media and parliment

We will have to come up with a system that is unique to our nation and its circumstances. There is a system of governance and economy which has been tried once and has worked successfully and perhaps we can make a few changes here and there for it to suit our own circumstances. But this system has been demonized throughout recent history to this day, if i were to tell you its name you would find it hard to believe. Its not Communism BTW.

Regarding religion. Its role in gov.t should be strictly limited and only those religious laws should be applied which are universal to all religious groups of Pakistan, eg a modest dress code (not necessarily a Burka, or Hijab), respecting the religious sites of each religious groups, etc.

And yes, education enforcement and only the participation of an educated people should be allowed within the gov.t. Then again, this is already a major part of the political/socio-economic system who's name i have concealed.

Tell me then, what is the name of that system or political framework you are talking about? I'm curious.

Back
Top Bottom