What's new

200 PAF Pilots were contracted to fly UAE F-16s in 1999

pakistan_air_force_pilots_f-16_atlc_uae_2009_01.jpg

Windy,

So, we invested so much in the emirates and saudia and Qatar----then what happened during the Yemen crisis?

What the hell??? An Indian poster named Donald Trump? Dude, go change your name to Raj Shrimp or something. Donald is my favorite guy and ain't an Indian dude!!!
Seriously Donalsd Trump your favourite?
He will Trump America due to his greed. He is a money making machine and he makes money for himself. You will be his pawns and america his cash cow. Good luck.

Seriously Donalsd Trump your favourite?
He will Trump America due to his greed. He is a money making machine and he makes money for himself. You will be his pawns and america his cash cow. Good luck.

Its the opposite. The US has been dealing with the business greed for the past 15 years. The insane outsourcing of the American jobs to India, the crazy and at times, illegal labor coming from India to the US, taking over the many of the jobs that otherwise don't qualify to go to India, millions of American graduates not having a clear future, despite having degrees and debt, ALL is a result of corporate greed and $$$$ paid by the Indian lobby, legally and illegally to our businessmen and executives.

Donald Trump knows it and gets it. He'll stop the genocide of American jobs. He's already laid it out that he'll pass the law where the salaries of foreign labor will be higher than the American labor. Which would result in "forcing" the same greedy businessmen to resort back to the US to give Americans these jobs. The cheap labor was good for outsourcing. But its gone WAY beyond that. The millions of people we brought in from India, have paid a LOT of money to lobbyists, and has created their own powerful lobby, resulting in putting the most sensitive issue that the American society faces today, on the back burner.

If things continue this way, we'll be giving all of our jobs to Indians coming in on visas, irrespective of how many jobs can be filled with American labor. But our politicians, instead of seeing the dark economic and job market future for the American people, are too focused on crap like Muslims, China and all. And SADLY, people are just as silly at times. The military will deal with the Chinese and the Russians.

But the FIRST question that should be asked from these politicians is "how do you plan on growing American jobs and keeping them inside America, to fill these jobs with American labor". Somehow, this questions never makes it to the mainstream anything due to lobbyists silencing the media. Instead, the people's head are being poisoned with other things that really don't matter as much and are a .001% reality, like Sharia law, which 1% of Muslim population can never enforce on the entire US, nor out constitution allows a "religious takeover" like what's going on in India with Modi's religious nut jobs in power.

So if Donald uses his business head and like he's mentioned before, he should pass a law ASAP after coming to the office, making American labor the top priority to be hired by the American business and foreign labor, only on as needed basis, and 30% more expensive, to break the trend of "cheap labor", that is and will destroy America's future generations as our kids won't be able to pay back their student loans. While Indians come with a Bachelors from India, without any debt. And that's wrong at all counts. We need to give jobs to our citizens so they can pay off their educational debt and start living a normal life with a stable job.

We have a great record of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, Sir.

Arab wars are not our headache...and beside Yemen war has no clear goals..USA already pointed out that Saudi had not exit strategy from Yemen..

Like NAZI Germany, USA is making a slow transition to war based economy.

Its the opposite. The US has been dealing with the business greed for the past 15 years. The insane outsourcing of the American jobs to India, the crazy and at times, illegal labor coming from India to the US, taking over the many of the jobs that otherwise don't qualify to go to India, millions of American graduates not having a clear future, despite having degrees and debt, ALL is a result of corporate greed and $$$$ paid by the Indian lobby, legally and illegally to our businessmen and executives.

Donald Trump knows it and gets it. He'll stop the genocide of American jobs. He's already laid it out that he'll pass the law where the salaries of foreign labor will be higher than the American labor. Which would result in "forcing" the same greedy businessmen to resort back to the US to give Americans these jobs. The cheap labor was good for outsourcing. But its gone WAY beyond that. The millions of people we brought in from India, have paid a LOT of money to lobbyists, and has created their own powerful lobby, resulting in putting the most sensitive issue that the American society faces today, on the back burner.

If things continue this way, we'll be giving all of our jobs to Indians coming in on visas, irrespective of how many jobs can be filled with American labor. But our politicians, instead of seeing the dark economic and job market future for the American people, are too focused on crap like Muslims, China and all. And SADLY, people are just as silly at times. The military will deal with the Chinese and the Russians.

But the FIRST question that should be asked from these politicians is "how do you plan on growing American jobs and keeping them inside America, to fill these jobs with American labor". Somehow, this questions never makes it to the mainstream anything due to lobbyists silencing the media. Instead, the people's head are being poisoned with other things that really don't matter as much and are a .001% reality, like Sharia law, which 1% of Muslim population can never enforce on the entire US, nor out constitution allows a "religious takeover" like what's going on in India with Modi's religious nut jobs in power.

So if Donald uses his business head and like he's mentioned before, he should pass a law ASAP after coming to the office, making American labor the top priority to be hired by the American business and foreign labor, only on as needed basis, and 30% more expensive, to break the trend of "cheap labor", that is and will destroy America's future generations as our kids won't be able to pay back their student loans. While Indians come with a Bachelors from India, without any debt. And that's wrong at all counts. We need to give jobs to our citizens so they can pay off their educational debt and start living a normal life with a stable job.

Like NAZI Germany, USA is making a slow transition to war based economy.

Unlike the Nazi Germany, the US has created a brand new world based on a global economic system, the tech revolution and growing its own population without any craziness that Hitler and his buddies did, to their own population.

Also, the US has maintained the largest military industrial complex for like a Century now. But its false to say the US is slowly moving to a "war based economy". We are "THE" leading economy and the super power, in ALL other industries and aspects since the WWII. So read about the history or write it with unbiased standpoint. American haters are found under every other brick on the street found in places like Pakistan, India, Afghanistan and all. But, give the SAME American haters a visa to come to the US, they'll put a lovely smile on their face and will depart to the US like a bad gets out of the hell !!!!

lets suppose you have millions of dollars in your bank account and digits are increasing day by day.. would you join Armed forces??

It depends...I have seen my friends who are rich they have joined naval force here...And i think same might be in your country too...And also, is it like each person in UAE is millionare??? Just curious..

Quoting from this article published here ....

Two intriguing questions immediately arise: Firstly, were these aircraft flown, perhaps just days ago, by combat pilots from the Pakistani Air Force (PAF), which has long sent its officers on deputation to fly UAE fighters? Would these very aircraft, now here on a sales pitch by Lockheed Martin, have been bombing India in the event of a war with Pakistan?

Senior Indian Air Force (IAF) officers have confirmed to Business Standard that, in any war with India, Pakistan could field up to two squadrons of F-16 aircraft borrowed from Arab nations, where its pilots are posted on deputation.

With the current thawing of relations with UAE I don't think this is an option any more

This post is 16 years old. Now UAE has block E.
Read what u r posting
Dont prove yourself an idiot

What the hell??? An Indian poster named Donald Trump? Dude, go change your name to Raj Shrimp or something. Donald is my favorite guy and ain't an Indian dude!!!
Then I'm your favorite guy because the Trumps always talk crap and you seem to love that! You see, birds of a feather flock together!

Welcome to the idiots club! :p:

This post is 16 years old. Now UAE has block E.
Read what u r posting
Dont prove yourself an idiot

UAE inducted the vipers from version F-16 E (BLOCK 60)
They never operated an earlier version

Last edited:
Windy,

So, we invested so much in the emirates and saudia and Qatar----then what happened during the Yemen crisis?
Invested ????.....by that logic, we are also pouring billions into UN as well.
What's the fun in racing your Ferrari against a moped.
Scroll back to the first Gulf war, when PAF and PA were virtually running the show in many Arab countries, even then to the dismay of our Rafiqs, Pakistani forces weren't deployed on Saudi/Kuwait border as Pakistan maintained that it will only join the coalition if Sadam directly attacks KSA.....what price the rag tag Houthi rebels.
In any case, we have been there before.

The Battle Of Sharoora - 1969
In 1969, South Yemen, which was under the communist regime and a strong ally of USSR, attacked and captured Mount Vadiya inside the province of Sharoora in Saudi Arabia. Many PAF officers and men from different branches who were serving in Khamis Mushayt (the closet airbase from the battlefield), took active part in this battle in which the enemy was ultimately driven back.

Last edited:
Because certain people can't accept or rather digest it.
Sir now we have acces to this tech in blk 52 why us crying than

And sir please pass our comments to top that we need SU 35 like fighter jet which have un limited capabilities compare to ageing F 16 even USAF decided F 16 role as A 10 now from fighter jet to second strike jet it is mostly used by national guard rather than USAF

Our ties growing with russia day by day time to step up and hit the gas PAF slept alot time to go on 5th gear rather than defence role

There is famous saying

Best way of defence is to be aggressive

If we be back on inch india will eat us time to see them into eyes our 20 years policy failed due to defencive thinking this is why they got chance and we face this terrorism cancer they played with our weakness time to be stronger i know you have 30 years of experience in PAF you have things which we dont know but being a pak i want something to let our enemy fear from

And vellieve me SU 35 induction in PAF not only sharpen teeth of PAF also it will stop IN blockade of KHI and GWD

Sir now we have acces to this tech in blk 52 why us crying than

And sir please pass our comments to top that we need SU 35 like fighter jet which have un limited capabilities compare to ageing F 16 even USAF decided F 16 role as A 10 now from fighter jet to second strike jet it is mostly used by national guard rather than USAF

Our ties growing with russia day by day time to step up and hit the gas PAF slept alot time to go on 5th gear rather than defence role

There is famous saying

Best way of defence is to be aggressive

If we be back on inch india will eat us time to see them into eyes our 20 years policy failed due to defencive thinking this is why they got chance and we face this terrorism cancer they played with our weakness time to be stronger i know you have 30 years of experience in PAF you have things which we dont know but being a pak i want something to let our enemy fear from

And vellieve me SU 35 induction in PAF not only sharpen teeth of PAF also it will stop IN blockade of KHI and GWD
i will second you on su-35.

It depends...I have seen my friends who are rich they have joined naval force here...And i think same might be in your country too...And also, is it like each person in UAE is millionare??? Just curious..

interest to join armed forces is another thing..

in sub-continent many people join armed forces because they didn't get job in civil department/private,

in GCC countries all arab companies hire arabs on good and higher posts..

Back
Top Bottom