What's new

20 Taliban militants killed in clashes with Police force in S. Afghanistan

^^Shermalang from How long Pashtunistan being going on???? Your ex president confirmed that Afghan intelligence had a wing which sole purpose was to destabilize Pakistan's tribal region. Pakistan messing with Afghanistan internal affair was a Reaction not Action. So dont tell us who started it first.

On topic.... Good work Afghan Police.

Yeah buddy I know that and accepted we had some wrong policies against Pakistan but it ended with the communist regime 1992 why Pakistan remained committed to destabilize Afghanistan till today?

No you supported them in 70's and even before that. And now you are again repeating the same mistake.

BLA's establishment is something new not from 70s and we had relations with some elements in KP during 70s and before.

BLA's establishment is something new not from 70s and we had relations with some elements in KP during 70s and before.

I am talking about Baloch militants. BLA or whatever. Afghanistan also supported Baloch militants during 70's.

In fact you even supported Baloch militants as early as 1948.

Prince Karim decided to migrate to Afghanistan in order to get help and to organise his movement. He wrote to the Khan on June 28, 1948 explaining the causes of his migration.

Prince Karim Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah buddy I know that and accepted we had some wrong policies against Pakistan but it ended with the communist regime 1992 why Pakistan remained committed to destabilize Afghanistan till today?

We dont SM we dont. Its just being taught to you that we do. History has been used as an excuse and we've been accused on basis of history which btw can also be used otherway around. Today if you ask any afghan who hate Pakistan with his core about the facts i just stated above he wont have a clue.

I never want to bring whatever happend in past but why i did is because of cherry picking approach to history. I just want to have a good Afghanistan who also wants good Pakistan. Mistakes from both side brought us where we are today. And it will be better if we both dont repeat those mistakes.

Let me give you some history lesson. It all started in 2006 when Afghanistan and America start accusing Pakistan. In 2006 were were dealing insurgencies in baluchistan as well as in afghainstan. before 2006, There were no issues. Now what happened in between? Your support to TTP and BLA. That what changed pakistan heart. Remember Amr Salleh you ex chief intelligence?

We dont SM we dont. Its just being taught to you that we do. History has been used as an excuse and we've been accused on basis of history which btw can also be used otherway around. Today if you ask any afghan who hate Pakistan with his core about the facts i just stated above he wont have a clue.

I never want to bring whatever happend in past but why i did is because of cherry picking approach to history. I just want to have a good Afghanistan who also wants good Pakistan. Mistakes from both side brought us where we are today. And it will be better if we both dont repeat those mistakes.

True buddy, I also don't hide the worst part of us and also condemn it; what happened is happened we should proceed for the bright and prosperous future of both countries but be sure there are certain elements in Pakistan and Afghanistan which are against both nations!

Let me give you some history lesson. It all started in 2006 when Afghanistan and America start accusing Pakistan. In 2006 were were dealing insurgencies in baluchistan as well as in afghainstan. before 2006, There were no issues. Now what happened in between? Your support to TTP and BLA. That what changed pakistan heart. Remember Amr Salleh you ex chief intelligence?

No these issues are older than your history book buddy!

Mine Blast kills 7 Civilians, Wounds 35 in Ghazni, Afghanistan
Civilians

Afghan explosions kill 4 NATO troops
NATO causality is not ANSF's casualty stick to the topic

Suicide attack, explosion kill 7 police in Kandahar
7 Police martyred

Eight Afghan police killed in Badakhshan Taliban clash
8 Police martyred

4 killed in Kunduz mine blast
Civilians

Afghanistan violence kills NATO force member, 11 others
Civilians and 1 NATO

British soldier killed in Afghanistan
1 NATO

22 killed in Afghanistan bomb blasts
Civilians

US helicopter shot down , 2 killed
1 NATO

Improvised explosive device attack kills US-led troop in east Afghanistan
1 NATO

Four French soldiers killed by burka-wearing bomber
4 NATO

Taliban bomb kills pregnant Afghan
Civilians

8 killed in Afghanistan bomb blasts
Civilians

11 killed, wounded in Wardak roadside mine blast
Civilians

3 soldiers killed, 3 injured in Farah blast
3 Soldiers martyred

One killed, 10 wounded in Paktia mine blast
Civilians

4 ANA troops
4 ANA soldiers martyred

5 policemen injured in Ghazni mine blast
5 Police injured

Out of 18 attacks you shared 8 of them were on civilians, 5 of them on NATO, 4 of them on Afghan National Police and 1 of them on ANA

Now you should accept the fact they are weakened from the core; comparing these attacks with 2010 and 2011 it's almost 60% decrease in them and comparing ANSF's attacks with 2010 and 2011 shows 300% increase!!

and don't proud of civilian causalities be sane I can also post a huge list of attacks in Pakistan this year as well :)

I only posted the events from the last 2 weeks, it's not the data from this year. The fact of the matter is, the Taliban has been increasing its influence throughout the country, spreading the insurgency into regions that did not see much Taliban violence. North & West Afghanistan are examples of this. The Taliban attacks are also grossly underreported, so I wouldn't think much about NATO/ISAF accounts as very accurate; after all, ISAF initially claimed they killed 18 insurgents in Logar province, before they found out the dead were civilians.

There's no point comparing Afghanistan's situation with Pakistan's. Pakistan has regained most of the territory from the terrorists, & they pose little threat to the government of Pakistan; unlike the Taliban & their affiliates who frequently attack sensitive areas in the capital of Afghanistan at will.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how many Talibs the ANA/ANF/NATO kill. They're fighting an ideology (you cant fight an ideology with arms), the more Talibs are killed, the more Talibs will spring into action in Afghanistan. Its a failed war. The recruiting power of the Taliban is very strong.

I only posted the events from the last 2 weeks, it's not the data from this year. The fact of the matter is, the Taliban has been increasing its influence throughout the country, spreading the insurgency into regions that did not see much Taliban violence. North & West Afghanistan are examples of this. The Taliban attacks are also grossly underreported, so I wouldn't think much about NATO/ISAF accounts as very accurate; after all, ISAF initially claimed they killed 18 insurgents in Logar province, before they found out the dead were civilians.

There's no point comparing Afghanistan's situation with Pakistan's. Pakistan has regained most of the territory from the terrorists, & they pose little threat to the government of Pakistan; unlike the Taliban & their affiliates who frequently attack sensitive areas in the capital of Afghanistan at will.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how many Talibs the ANA/ANF/NATO kill. They're fighting an ideology (you cant fight an ideology with arms), the more Talibs are killed, the more Talibs will spring into action in Afghanistan. Its a failed war. The recruiting power of the Taliban is very strong.

Ok, you know better the situation of Afghanistan than an Afghan; good luck!

Ok, you know better the situation of Afghanistan than an Afghan; good luck!

I expected this very response to you, speechless when presented the facts against your cherry picking approach. As long as Karzai acts as a puppet & a proxy to foreign powers, against his own people, Afghanistan will continue to be in the mess it is in What kind of a strategy is "fighting & talking"? If you want to fight, just fight & no talking. If you are desperate to have the Taliban on board for a power sharing deal in 2014, then just talk. It's a failed strategy.

I expected this very response to you, speechless when presented the facts against your cherry picking approach.

Yeah yeah, the one who has never seen the north and west of Afghanistan debates with someone who had 3 visit from Balkh, 2 visits from Samangan, 2 visits from Faryab, 3 visits from Kunduz and 1 visit from Herat this year :)

FYI I just came from Mazar-e-Sharif last Friday my family is still there.

Someone who talks about Logar and knows nothing about it debates with someone who is from Logar (me) :)

Someone who thinks Taliban can attack civilians in those areas is forgetting or even didn't bothered to read the list that ANSF has accomplished it's mission in the heart of Taliban strong holds :)

You are still the same a delusional guy who interprets like a robot from news sources nothing from reality.

can we please keep aside past and talk abut present ? afghanistan is not same as it was in 2001 let alone 1970 or 1999

If you want to fight, just fight & no talking. If you are desperate to have the Taliban on board for a power sharing deal in 2014, then just talk. It's a failed strategy.

You are the frustrated one here; you almost posted every single attack of Taliban in this section and check my list which one of them I have posted here? none, we kill we don't talk!

Taliban are not declared a state enemy otherwise they would fall like barriers from the tree! the door of peace is open for everyone, they come or rather get killed! that's the strategy and it's cool!

can we please keep aside past and talk abut present ? afghanistan is not same as it was in 2001 let alone 1970 or 1999

Difficult for some delusional guys to believe it though!

I expected this very response to you, speechless when presented the facts against your cherry picking approach. As long as Karzai acts as a puppet & a proxy to foreign powers, against his own people, Afghanistan will continue to be in the mess it is in What kind of a strategy is "fighting & talking"? If you want to fight, just fight & no talking. If you are desperate to have the Taliban on board for a power sharing deal in 2014, then just talk. It's a failed strategy.

Actually, its the other way around. As long as Pakistan doesn't get rid of its habit of meddling in the affairs of its neighbors, it will continue to be in the mess it is in and the mess will get progressively worse.

Yeah yeah, the one who has never seen the north and west of Afghanistan debates with someone who had 3 visit from Balkh, 2 visits from Samangan, 2 visits from Faryab, 3 visits from Kunduz and 1 visit from Herat this year :)

FYI I just came from Mazar-e-Sharif last Friday my family is still there.

Someone who talks about Logar and knows nothing about it debates with someone who is from Logar (me) :)

Someone who thinks Taliban can attack civilians in those areas is forgetting or even didn't bothered to read the list that ANSF has accomplished it's mission in the heart of Taliban strong holds :)

You are still the same a delusional guy who interprets like a robot from news sources nothing from reality.

I have many Afghan friends myself, and have visited Afghanistan as well. You are from the same kiln of Tajikized Pashtuns sitting in Kabul like Karzai who are detached from the realities of the average Pashtun. Anyways, this thread isn't about you or me, let us see the facts. The Taliban have infiltrated deep inside the Afghan security personnel, there is underreporting of Afghan security personnel attacks on the NaTO. The Taliban & their affiliates carry out complex attacks in sensitive areas of Kabul all the time. Violence in the North has increased as well. The Taliban are spreading from their traditional strongholds to other parts of the country. These are the facts of Afghanistan. Your puppet government hosted foreign powers, acting as a proxy for them against your own people. What kind of a strategy is "fighting & talking"? If you want to fight, just fight & no talking. If you are desperate to have the Taliban on board for a power sharing deal in 2014, then just talk. It's a failed strategy. The fact that it is the Taliban that is against any peace negotiations with NATO for 2014, & the NATO/Afghan government is desperately trying to get them on board shows the situation in Afghanistan is dire. The fact that the NATO chief pleaded Pakistan to help stabilize Afghanistan shows what a mess that country is. These are the facts, & none of the storytelling that you were telling. Let us steer clear of the personal attacks, & focus on the broader subject of Afghanistan & its deteriorating security.

I have many Afghan friends myself, and have visited Afghanistan as well. You are from the same kiln of Tajikized Pashtuns sitting in Kabul like Karzai who are detached from the realities of the average Pashtun. Anyways, this thread isn't about you or me, let us see the facts. The Taliban have infiltrated deep inside the Afghan security personnel, there is underreporting of Afghan security personnel attacks on the NaTO. The Taliban & their affiliates carry out complex attacks in sensitive areas of Kabul all the time. Violence in the North has increased as well. The Taliban are spreading from their traditional strongholds to other parts of the country. These are the facts of Afghanistan. Your puppet government hosted foreign powers, acting as a proxy for them against your own people. What kind of a strategy is "fighting & talking"? If you want to fight, just fight & no talking. If you are desperate to have the Taliban on board for a power sharing deal in 2014, then just talk. It's a failed strategy. The fact that it is the Taliban that is against any peace negotiations with NATO for 2014, & the NATO/Afghan government is desperately trying to get them on board shows the situation in Afghanistan is dire. The fact that the NATO chief pleaded Pakistan to help stabilize Afghanistan shows what a mess that country is. These are the facts, & none of the storytelling that you were telling. Let us steer clear of the personal attacks, & focus on the broader subject of Afghanistan & its deteriorating security.

Why you post again and again a single reply in every topic? yet you have no answer to the rest.

Back
Top Bottom