What's new

20 Taliban militants killed in clashes with Police force in S. Afghanistan

Sooner or later Taliban will win and the crusader backed,heroin dealing, corrupt "government" will lose...
Any reason you support taliban to come into power....are they better than current government...:smokin:

Don't make me laugh buddy open all the news, take their locations and see the map you will than find it was urban warfare or mountainous warfare!

I tell you again read the links I have posted!

Indeed if there is a fight than why there is no result in hand?

There was no success your army tortured innocent locals and the militants flee to Waziristan.

How many afghan check posts along border? When TTP are continuously receiving arms from your side, whenever we launch operation, they cross to afghanistan and have sanctuaries there, How much cooperative are you? It's a joke you talk about result when you are not willing to act in areas close to border.

About your second point, that's how things are done in afghanistan. Bombing innocents and terrorists fleeing now and than. Not there Mate

Don't make me laugh buddy open all the news, take their locations and see the map you will than find it was urban warfare or mountainous warfare!

I tell you again read the links I have posted!

Indeed if there is a fight than why there is no result in hand?

There was no success your army tortured innocent locals and the militants flee to Waziristan.

Can you tell me why American abdonded Nooristan and Paktia Border checkposts and Taliban overtook them? Than we will talk how mountaious warfare is done than when you are facing TTP.

How many afghan check posts along border? When TTP are continuously receiving arms from your side, whenever we launch operation, they cross to afghanistan and have sanctuaries there, How much cooperative are you? It's a joke you talk about result when you are not willing to act in areas close to border.

About your second point, that's how things are done in afghanistan. Bombing innocents and terrorists fleeing now and than. Not there Mate

I don't know about exact check posts along border but they are in large numbers; when we can kill the same Taliban who comes from Pakistan than how you guys can't kill those who you claim that comes from Afghanistan?

@last part, not at all you miss to read my post:

After NATO air strike which killed 18 civilians in Logar province (where I belong to) Taliban had their party they come out of their holes and blocked the roads and burned some cars later ANSF started an operation in which 28 Taliban were detained and killed; 9 motar cycles, hundreds of shells, motars, rocket launchers, AK-47s, PKs and ammunition were captured.

Can you tell me why American abdonded Nooristan and Paktia Border checkposts and Taliban overtook them? Than we will talk how mountaious warfare is done than when you are facing TTP.

They left for the security transition and 80+ Taliban are killed in Kamdesh alone by ANSF, patrolling, logistics routes are secured, schools opened, civil workers are now working freely there; permanent check posts are constructed; there is a check post in every 1 KM!

I don't know about exact check posts along border but they are in large numbers; when we can kill the same Taliban who comes from Pakistan than how you guys can't kill those who you claim that comes from Afghanistan?

@last part, not at all you miss to read my post:

They left for the security transition and 80+ Taliban are killed in Kamdesh alone by ANSF, patrolling, logistics routes are secured, schools opened, civil workers are now working freely there; permanent check posts are constructed; there is a check post in every 1 KM!

If afghanistan has very large number of Check posts. Than how come 300 Afghainstani terrorists last year crossed the border and attacked our border posts in chitral? Not one time two times! Can't you guys detect 100+ afghani terrorists crossing border and coming back without any resistance? it's easy to make rosy claims and hard to proof with facts.

Terrorist coming from pakistan. But last time i checked Taliban holding 70 percent area of afghanistan. So how come holding 70 percent area and still blaming pakistan. Why don't you free your 70 percent of your land first?

Tell us, when Pak army was conducting operation in Bajaur, why there was no Afghani check post at your side? Why americans abondend their check posts? Why in 2008 North waziristan samething repeated? Why in 2010 south waziristan operation same thing again repeated? Now we are conducting operation in Orakzai and mohmand why no afghani presence at that side? You ditch us every time and later you blame us and say we dont deliever results!,,,, height of back stabbing i must say.

Wah sher malang, Security transition eh? height of hypocrisy you can't hold your own ground and blame Pakistan everytime? Now tell me if patrolling, logistics routes are secured, schools opened, civil workers are now working freely there; permanent check posts are constructed; there is a check post in every 1 KM than what moulana Fazlulah is doing in afghainstan with his band of lunatics?

If afghanistan has very large number of Check posts. Than how come 300 Afghainstani terrorists last year crossed the border and attacked our border posts in chitral? Not one time two times! Can't you guys detect 100+ afghani terrorists crossing border and coming back without any resistance? it's easy to make rosy claims and hard to proof with facts.

Terrorist coming from pakistan. But last time i checked Taliban holding 70 percent area of afghanistan. So how come holding 70 percent area and still blaming pakistan. Why don't you free your 70 percent of your land first?

Wah sher malang, Security transition eh? height of hypocrisy you can't hold your own ground and blame Pakistan everytime? Now tell me if patrolling, logistics routes are secured, schools opened, civil workers are now working freely there; permanent check posts are constructed; there is a check post in every 1 KM than what moulana Fazlulah is doing in afghainstan with his band of lunatics?

There is no one as moulana fazlulah in Afghanistan;

Unlike Pakistan, Afghanistan doesn't have a large number of security forces and also this number of forces we have today we didn't had last year; our forces are under training and recruitment. Today we have a larger number of posts in the border compared to last year. There is no single video or image that showed 100+ militants attacking Pakistani positions couple of time even international media ignored it but you didn't answered what I asked!

More than 75% of Afghanistan's population is now under local security forces there nothing like hypocrisy in this!

The fact of the matter is, no matter how many Taliban are killed, their 'recruiting power' in Afghanistan is extremely strong, it's their ideology that presents the resistance to the NATO & other foreign forces inside Afghanistan, & prevents them from 'winning'. As long as the ANA, ANP, Karzai regime act like mercenaries, & proxies hosting foreign powers (on their land) against their own people, Afghanistan will continue to be a failed state.

The Taliban have deeply infiltrated the Afghan security & law enforcement forces, which is why we still keep seeing "complex" attacks taking place in Kabul & the surrounding areas all the time. And the Taliban have spread heavily in the North & the West, which have NOT had any real Taliban presence before.

Some other interesting readings:

Taliban 'Winning Afghan Hearts And Minds'

Afghanistan Government Losing Support To Taliban, According To Secret Nato Report | World News | Sky News

Congrats to afgan security forces.. good training by india.

These are some of the achievements ANSF had this year::

These are some of the Taliban attacks from the last 2 weeks, & there are many more:

More and more Taliban encounters from different parts of Afghanistan is a dangerous sign, as it shows (the shifting from their traditional strongholds to) their increasing influence of the Taliban in different parts of Afghanistan. More and more Taliban encounters also show that their recruiting power & their 'ideology' is strong.

The fact of the matter is, no matter how many Taliban are killed, their 'recruiting power' in Afghanistan is extremely strong, it's their ideology that presents the resistance to the NATO & other foreign forces inside Afghanistan, & prevents them from 'winning'. As long as the ANA, ANP, Karzai regime act like mercenaries, & proxies hosting foreign powers (on their land) against their own people, Afghanistan will continue to be a failed state.

The Taliban have deeply infiltrated the Afghan security & law enforcement forces, which is why we still keep seeing "complex" attacks taking place in Kabul & the surrounding areas all the time. And the Taliban have spread heavily in the North & the West, which have NOT had any real Taliban presence before.

Some other interesting readings:

Taliban 'Winning Afghan Hearts And Minds'

Afghanistan Government Losing Support To Taliban, According To Secret Nato Report | World News | Sky News

They will surely win hearts and minds LOL

Quoted from the news it self:

The report, seen by Sky News, also reveals that the Taliban continues to be supplied with roadside bombs by Pakistan’s secret service.

Pakistan exercises direct control over senior Taliban commanders, some of whom live very close to the offices of the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence Agency (ISI).

Insurgent groups are supplied with "electronics expertise, remote detonators, advanced explosives, mines and suicide vests" to attack Nato soldiers and Afghan government targets.

Pakistan has long played a double game in the region, fighting its domestic Taliban movement while keeping Afghanistan unstable to prevent its arch enemy, India, from gaining a foothold through the government of Hamid Karzai in Kabul.

Good job Pakistan and ISI :tup:

These are some of the Taliban attacks from the last 2 weeks, & there are many more:

More and more Taliban encounters from different parts of Afghanistan is a dangerous sign, as it shows (the shifting from their traditional strongholds to) their increasing influence of the Taliban in different parts of Afghanistan. More and more Taliban encounters also show that their recruiting power & their 'ideology' is strong.

Mine Blast kills 7 Civilians, Wounds 35 in Ghazni, Afghanistan
Civilians

Afghan explosions kill 4 NATO troops
NATO causality is not ANSF's casualty stick to the topic

Suicide attack, explosion kill 7 police in Kandahar
7 Police martyred

Eight Afghan police killed in Badakhshan Taliban clash
8 Police martyred

4 killed in Kunduz mine blast
Civilians

Afghanistan violence kills NATO force member, 11 others
Civilians and 1 NATO

British soldier killed in Afghanistan
1 NATO

22 killed in Afghanistan bomb blasts
Civilians

US helicopter shot down , 2 killed
1 NATO

Improvised explosive device attack kills US-led troop in east Afghanistan
1 NATO

Four French soldiers killed by burka-wearing bomber
4 NATO

Taliban bomb kills pregnant Afghan
Civilians

8 killed in Afghanistan bomb blasts
Civilians

11 killed, wounded in Wardak roadside mine blast
Civilians

3 soldiers killed, 3 injured in Farah blast
3 Soldiers martyred

One killed, 10 wounded in Paktia mine blast
Civilians

4 ANA troops
4 ANA soldiers martyred

5 policemen injured in Ghazni mine blast
5 Police injured

Out of 18 attacks you shared 8 of them were on civilians, 5 of them on NATO, 4 of them on Afghan National Police and 1 of them on ANA

Now you should accept the fact they are weakened from the core; comparing these attacks with 2010 and 2011 it's almost 60% decrease in them and comparing ANSF's attacks with 2010 and 2011 shows 300% increase!!

and don't proud of civilian causalities be sane I can also post a huge list of attacks in Pakistan this year as well :)

They will surely win hearts and minds LOL

Quoted from the news it self:

Good job Pakistan and ISI :tup:

You are really ignorant. Talking about double games. Who was sheltering Balochi terrorists from 2006 in afghainstan? It was you guys who started playing double games, you reap what you sow.

You are really ignorant. Talking about double games. Who was sheltering Balochi terrorists from 2006 in afghainstan? It was you guys who started playing double games, you reap what you sow.

We are sheltering BLA from 2006? And you are supporting Taliban since 1992? Are we the first who played the double game? is it me ignorant or you?

Back
Top Bottom