What's new

20 Taliban militants killed in clashes with Police force in S. Afghanistan

Why you post again and again a single reply in every topic? yet you have no answer to the rest.

I have answered all your contentions with links citing credible sources of information, something you wish to ignore in your cherry picking, fantasized approach. It's funny that you haven't answered any of my questions in my post, besides the personal attacks against me. Try answering the content of the post instead of making personal attacks against me. You still haven't done that anywhere.

I have answered all your contentions with links citing credible sources of information, something you wish to ignore in your cherry picking, fantasized approach. It's funny that you haven't answered any of my questions in my post, besides the personal attacks against me. Try answering the content of the post instead of making personal attacks against me. You still haven't done that anywhere.

What personal attacks? and where are your credible sources? don't make your self more shame by posting civilian deaths here!

What personal attacks? and where are your credible sources? don't make your self more shame by posting civilian deaths here!

I have posted links on Post # 26. Those are only some of the links of what has happened in Afghanistan in only the last two weeks, forget what has happened during the year. And instead of talking about me, let us focus on the situation in Afghanistan. The Taliban has conducted attacks all over Afghanistan, & continues to do unrelentingly. More and more suicide bombers getting arrested show their recruiting power is strong. The ANA/ANP/NATO are fighting an ideology, and an ideology is not fought with arms. Furthermore, fighting & talking simultaneously is a recipe for disaster.

Ignore him Sher Malang.. He has a morbid obsession with deaths of other people... every morning he wakes up & search google for Indian/ Afghan / Nato soldier death and create threads... what a pathetic mentality!!! :disagree:

You are the frustrated one here; you almost posted every single attack of Taliban in this section and check my list which one of them I have posted here? none, we kill we don't talk!

Taliban are not declared a state enemy otherwise they would fall like barriers from the tree! the door of peace is open for everyone, they come or rather get killed! that's the strategy and it's cool!

Difficult for some delusional guys to believe it though!

How funny, According to daily news........NATO always kill Afghan Taliban in south region, while Afghan Taliban always kill NATO in north region. :smokin:

Good job Afghanistan but sorry for the lost of those two valuable lives and ROT IN HELL COWARD TALIBAN.

You dont know those involved, they may be ignorant young men tricked or forced into joining a group, they may have been lied to about who they were attacking they may have family members threatened if they didnt participate.

Be happy that the Afghan police are showing how capable they are but respect all the dead and leave their judgment to Allah.

Are civilian deaths of less value than deaths of security personnel?

Only Afghan security forces can get rid of Taliban...all they need is logistic support. NATO should rather assist them to eradicate Taliban....:smokin:

Please rest assured that the U.S. and NATO forces continue to assist ANSF every step of the way. Our mission is to leave ANSF fully capable of independently protecting their nation once our forces leave. We are not leaving any stone unturned in the training process, and the results speak for themselves. The nation once oppressed under the Taliban rule is now standing on its own. And the future is only looking brighter. The hard work of the U.S. and NATO forces is paying off, and that day is not far when they will no longer need our assistance. At the same time, we are not in any rush to exit the region. We fully realize the threat remaining terrorists pose to the region. And for that same reason you see our nation regularly emphasize the importance of cooperation between the regional partners. We want to ensure that we don’t leave any doors open for these terrorists.

We want to congratulate ANSF on this brave effort! It sends a clear message to the terrorists that Afghanistan is no longer a place that can be used as a sanctuary by the terrorists.

LTC Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Please rest assured that the U.S. and NATO forces continue to assist ANSF every step of the way. Our mission is to leave ANSF fully capable of independently protecting their nation once our forces leave. We are not leaving any stone unturned in the training process, and the results speak for themselves. The nation once oppressed under the Taliban rule is now standing on its own. And the future is only looking brighter. The hard work of the U.S. and NATO forces is paying off, and that day is not far when they will no longer need our assistance. At the same time, we are not in any rush to exit the region. We fully realize the threat remaining terrorists pose to the region. And for that same reason you see our nation regularly emphasize the importance of cooperation between the regional partners. We want to ensure that we don’t leave any doors open for these terrorists.

We want to congratulate ANSF on this brave effort! It sends a clear message to the terrorists that Afghanistan is no longer a place that can be used as a sanctuary by the terrorists.

LTC Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Your puppets in Kabul will fall. American policies are so stupid that they have alienated all the surrounding countries. Do you really think Indians will help you in sorting out Afghanistan when you have alienated large numbers of Afghanis, Pakistanis and Iranians? The Russians and Chinese are not enamored with your version of the silk road where your corporations skim profits. How can you ever succeed with the level of collateral damage your forces cause.

Do you not know how to win hearts and minds? Do you think after killing innocents a few posts on PDF will help?

Kabul will only fall if Pakistan keeps on supporting Taliban for the f'ed up "strategic depth" and keep continue to consider Afghanistan as a "backyard"...

Nato has done a great job in preparing Afghan forces to counter those rat-taliban...

I know it is painful for pakistanis to see self-reliant & free Afghanistan but inshallah Afghanistan will gain peaceful life!!!

Your puppets in Kabul will fall. American policies are so stupid that they have alienated all the surrounding countries. Do you really think Indians will help you in sorting out Afghanistan when you have alienated large numbers of Afghanis, Pakistanis and Iranians? The Russians and Chinese are not enamored with your version of the silk road where your corporations skim profits. How can you ever succeed with the level of collateral damage your forces cause.

Do you not know how to win hearts and minds? Do you think after killing innocents a few posts on PDF will help?

Kabul will only fall if Pakistan keeps on supporting Taliban for the f'ed up "strategic depth" and keep continue to consider Afghanistan as a "backyard"...

Nato has done a great job in preparing Afghan forces to counter those rat-taliban...

I know it is painful for pakistanis to see self-reliant & free Afghanistan but inshallah Afghanistan will gain peaceful life!!!

well i think US should have spent some money on health, education and economy.
USA might have released 80 billion dollars but most of them have gone to pockets of rich people. instead better option would have been to invest this amount in agricuture, industry and minerals.. but instead we still see opium growing in Afghanistan

today as ever Afghanistan doesn't has any sustainable economy nor any health institutions..afghans still come to Pakistan for health problems and 8 million afghans still live in Pakistan

Just found those 7 years old thread

Read the posts in it and now compare it to what is happening today in Afghanistan

You would realize how delusional bharatis and Afghans were and still are

Back
Top Bottom