What's new

20 Facts That Afghans as a Nation Need to Understand & Accept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bachabazi is hated in Pakistan and just few days ago our PM was asking for death sentence for child abuse. But in your brothers country it is an acceptable and famous tradition.

Now since your moral support is limited to random words and phrases and you don't want to offer your as$ to your brothers, we have another option too. You can send women from your family too for prostitution in Afghanistan. Now that is something your country is famous for. After serving Indians for past few decades you can take a change and offer your women to your brothers. They need it.

So pick your option. Whatever is most suited to you :)

I have done that line of argument about Pakistani women in Dubai and like places. Showed proof too. And got ban. Now ofcourse the Pakistanis when they lose arguments they automatically go down that line hoping a response and then an obvious ban. Very short cut way to win, you are so smart arse, I am impressed. I will just report it away. If you want that line of discussion come to a different forum.

We pick a different option altogether. Afghans stabilize peace in their country and come for their land and we give them moral support. If we are rich enough by then we will also give financial support. How's that?

Clearly your perception of Pakistan is similar to that of a delusional bharati. Flawed andyopic. And that is not surprising since looking at your avatar it is only natural you would have your head up a bharati as$ 24/7

Now for the land. It clearly doesn't belong to them. But still if decades or centuries later due to poor IQ or being suicidal they would try to come for it, they would find us ready to do another razik and najibullah on them. And even your moral support won't be enough for them to avoid it. :)

Reality is that most Pushtun Afghans would rather be a part of Pakistan than Afghanistan. Which is why they have been coming in their millions to live there for over 40 years.

@Bengal71 yaar itna zalil hone ke bad bhi yehi hai ? No wonder you Bangli's are more closer to India than any other nation , They get zalil on PDF every day and yet stay here , no self respect ..

Bachabazi is hated in Pakistan and just few days ago our PM was asking for death sentence for child abuse. But in your brothers country it is an acceptable and famous tradition.

Now since your moral support is limited to random words and phrases and you don't want to offer your as$ to your brothers, we have another option too. You can send women from your family too for prostitution in Afghanistan. Now that is something your country is famous for. After serving Indians for past few decades you can take a change and offer your women to your brothers. They need it.

So pick your option. Whatever is most suited to you :)

@Arsalan

I can reply to this in kind with all sorts of links and news. Just reporting this instead.

You wasted your time. Instead of worrying about Pakistani women you could have done something for your women who are serving Indians, pakistanis, Arabs and God knows who else. You are world famous for it after all. Your best export

As for afghans. You can provide all kind of support to them you want to. But problem is that they aren't coming anytime soon. Right now the world is doing to them what Indians do to your women in Kolkata ;)
Chor yaar Kisi Panjabi fauji ki yeh pyar ki nishani ha.

Papa dhund raha ha idhar.

I told you if you want to get schooled on who your women serve, i will school you with proofs. I did that two three times right here and got ban. Now get out of safety of this forum and come to another where I won't get a ban for showing you the mirror. Don't want to do that, do try to get an easy win.
You and indians have 1 thing in common.
Both attack women.. little men with big mouths.

Upbringing is at fault.

I told you if you want to get schooled on who your women serve, i will school you with proofs. I did that two three times right here and got ban. Now get out of safety of this forum and come to another where I won't get a ban for showing you the mirror. Don't want to do that, do try to get an easy win.

@Dubious @waz @Horus @WAJsal

Read all the posts by this troll on this thread.

Even though that r@pe thing is all propoganda by bharatis and their awami league slaves

But I won't mind if this rat turns out to be our own product :lol:
It sure is, wht else will you see a fkin bangali moaning here?

I mean hes pissed as if you fff her right now here on the thread rather than some garaiem from Chakwal back in 71.

Won't go down that line. Chest thumping here because you know mods will help you.

No kiddo

I am chest thumping because I know there are far more of your women serving men all over the world than there are bachas serving your brothers in Afghanistan :lol:

Won't go down that line. Chest thumping here because you know mods will help you.

You can always leave PDF. We after all a Pakistani forum and NOT a bangladeshi one. No one is forcing you to stay. Weird you being here since we killed 3 million of your people in 1971..........:azn:

No kiddo

I am chest thumping because I know there are far more of your women serving men all over the world than there are bachas serving your brothers in Afghanistan :lol:

Here is the evidence:

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla...wing-number-bangladeshi-women-indian-brothels

Even though that r@pe thing is all propoganda by bharatis and their awami league slaves

But I won't mind if this rat turns out to be our own product :lol:

You're probably right........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No kiddo

No smart arse, you are chest thumping cuz you know your mods will help you and you will get a tap on the wrist and I will get a ban. No surprise there, you guys are well known for fighting others with both hands tied and claim victory. So I am not taking the bait, if you want that discussion come to some other forum. Otherwise stick to Afghan topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom