What's new

20 Facts That Afghans as a Nation Need to Understand & Accept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afghan Govt.( not the common people) are not realizing that if they don't recognizes the Durand line and the Pak-Afghan border, it is giving Pakistan ample mandate to get hold of the Pashtun belt in Afghanistan as with no borders a much stronger country is well within it right to make the most(if they don't accept it, let it be).

Pakistan could have strangulated, captured(a vast part of it) Afghanistan with the help of Talibans and proxies long time back...here Pakistan is showing restraint and benevolence for the impoverished Afghan people.

People and Afghan Govt, and with them a small percentage of Afghan supporters need to looked separately.

I propose we start a fund raising program to buy a one way ticket Kerela south india for the 3M afgoons in Pakistan

As Afgoons are nation that like to give shit and south indians are a people who love to take shit... it is a perfect match

i say send them on PIA .. as toliets dont work on those planes the moment they touch down in india they can take a dump right on the runway.

they would fit right in.

:yay:

and indians should not have any issue with them as they claim they sincerly have afgoon interest in their black little hearts.

Last edited:
Why maneuvering? Which war, which year, who were the belligerents?

They opposed creation of Pakistan, its accession to the UN, refused to recognise the border, laid claim to half of Pakistans landmass, launched military initiatives against Pakistan, tried to incite the local populace in western parts of Pakistan to revolt against Pakistan.

When all of this failed they invited foreign powers to aid them. Soviets responded, but no aid comes for free and the Russians simply wanted to "communise" Afghanistan like the stans in Central Asia.

This move laid the seed for the eventual collapse of the state apparatus in Afghanistan. The majority rural conservative populace rose up, and Afghanistan dug itself into this hole in the hopes of defeating Pakistan and taking over Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. So yes Pakistan defeated Afghanistan in this undeclared de facto war, which is hard for the political elite in Kabul to accept, hence Why they are behaving like New Delhis puppets now.

1. Nobody gives a sh!t in this world whether you are a 5000 years old country or not

2. Nobody shares your grandiose claims of being a "graveyard of empires"

3. Pakistan is a reality and not an artificial state unlike your delusional dreams

4. Pakistan is here to stay

5. Durand line is international border as per everyone in this world and you would have to
accept that

6. There is no "100 years expiry" clause in the original durand line agreement

7. Nope you can't claim more than half of Pakistani territory as your own and then expect Pakistan to not interfere in your country

8. Nope you also can't support all kinds of miscreants and terrorists against Pakistan and then expect Pakistan to not interfere in your country

9. Nope. Supporting Baloch separatists isn't a very wise idea for your country

10. Blaming all the ills of your country on foreign powers isn't going to help you

11. You can't beat Taliban militarily

12. Taliban are a part of your country and society and you would have to accept that

13. You need to stop jumping between calling Taliban "ISI proxy" and "own Afghan brothers"

14. Start accepting various ethnic groups in your country and start giving them their due share

15. Stop blaming others for your failure and start building your country and its institutions on your own

16. Learn to live in a nation state under laws

17. Nope India can't do sh!t to help you beat Pakistan or Taliban or ISI or Pakistan army

18. You would always rely more on Pakistan than India or anyone else

19. Control religious extremism on your own. Nobody from outside can help you with that

20. In short cut the nationalist adrenaline that you have got after Trump's recent statement of wiping out Afghanistan and start accepting facts and then formulate your national policy as per those facts and realities

also to add .. stop raping little boys.

I think we have had enough of afghani crap, we need to stop this nuisance and put a stop to it. Tell afghanis to STFU

They opposed creation of Pakistan, its accession to the UN, refused to recognise the border, laid claim to half of Pakistans landmass, launched military initiatives against Pakistan, tried to incite the local populace in western parts of Pakistan to revolt against Pakistan.

Thanks for the insight. I did'nt know that . So these MOFOs invited USSR?
When all of this failed they invited foreign powers to aid them. Soviets responded, but no aid comes for free and the Russians simply wanted to "communise" Afghanistan like the stans in Central Asia.

This move laid the seed for the eventual collapse of the state apparatus in Afghanistan. The majority rural conservative populace rose up, and Afghanistan dug itself into this hole in the hopes of defeating Pakistan and taking over Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. So yes Pakistan defeated Afghanistan in this undeclared de facto war, which is hard for the political elite in Kabul to accept, hence Why they are behaving like New Delhis puppets now.

1. Nobody gives a sh!t in this world whether you are a 5000 years old country or not

2. Nobody shares your grandiose claims of being a "graveyard of empires"

3. Pakistan is a reality and not an artificial state unlike your delusional dreams

4. Pakistan is here to stay

5. Durand line is international border as per everyone in this world and you would have to
accept that

6. There is no "100 years expiry" clause in the original durand line agreement

7. Nope you can't claim more than half of Pakistani territory as your own and then expect Pakistan to not interfere in your country

8. Nope you also can't support all kinds of miscreants and terrorists against Pakistan and then expect Pakistan to not interfere in your country

9. Nope. Supporting Baloch separatists isn't a very wise idea for your country

10. Blaming all the ills of your country on foreign powers isn't going to help you

11. You can't beat Taliban militarily

12. Taliban are a part of your country and society and you would have to accept that

13. You need to stop jumping between calling Taliban "ISI proxy" and "own Afghan brothers"

14. Start accepting various ethnic groups in your country and start giving them their due share

15. Stop blaming others for your failure and start building your country and its institutions on your own

16. Learn to live in a nation state under laws

17. Nope India can't do sh!t to help you beat Pakistan or Taliban or ISI or Pakistan army

18. You would always rely more on Pakistan than India or anyone else

19. Control religious extremism on your own. Nobody from outside can help you with that

20. In short cut the nationalist adrenaline that you have got after Trump's recent statement of wiping out Afghanistan and start accepting facts and then formulate your national policy as per those facts and realities

You nailed it. well done

I am trying to find the article somewhere in my laptop which gave a full account of what Afghanistan did to Pakistan starting from voting against Pakistans membership in UN to incursions in agencies (FATA) right up to funding dissent in KPK (Pakhtunistan) and Balochistan till Pakistan started replying in kind through Naseerullah Babur's unit and invasion by Russia.
Let's hope I find it and I'll share the full account.

I am trying to find the article somewhere in my laptop which gave a full account of what Afghanistan did to Pakistan starting from voting against Pakistans membership in UN to incursions in agencies (FATA) right up to funding dissent in KPK (Pakhtunistan) and Balochistan till Pakistan started replying in kind through Naseerullah Babur's unit and invasion by Russia.

I recall, there is a recent thread on this, whose OP contained the material, you are looking for.

Check my thread on this:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/afgh...ghanistans-treachery-against-pakistan.542595/

I recall, there is a recent thread on this, whose OP contained the material, you are looking for.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/afgh...ghanistans-treachery-against-pakistan.542595/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom