What's new

20 Facts That Afghans as a Nation Need to Understand & Accept

Status
Not open for further replies.
No smart arse, you are chest thumping cuz you know your mods will help you and you will get a tap on the wrist and I will get a ban. No surprise there, you guys are well known for fighting others with both hands tied and claim victory. So I am not taking the bait, if you want that discussion come to some other forum. Otherwise stick to Afghan topic.

No lungi hero. I am confident because your women are world renown for providing cheapest services world over. Now that might hurting you but that is a reality. So it is better you sucking up to goat f* kers of Kandahar instead of going down that line.

@Areesh
@Bengal71
Sir: For God's sake.
After all, we all are Muslims.
Extremely unfortunate and uncalled for exchange of posts.

No lungi hero. I am confident because your women are world renown for providing cheapest services world over. Now that might hurting you but that is a reality. So it is better you sucking up to goat f* kers of Kandahar instead of going down that line.

Chu chu chu kiddo, dropped your pants in your own thread and bringing red herrings one after another? You will only bark under the protection of your mods. It's all clear by now you are peddling lies about the Afghans and the durand line. Get back to topic and prove your verbiage against the Afghans.

@Areesh
@Bengal71
Sir: For God's sake.
After all, we all are Muslims.
Extremely unfortunate and uncalled for exchange of posts.

I didn't talk anything vulgar whatsoever, your Pakistani fellows did. I didn't talk vulgar even after being baited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom