What's new

2 US Commandos killed in Afghanistan firefight.

Taliban are local people what ever they do they are doing in their Area America should stay in their Area and stop messing with others and 26/11 happened because of what you are doing in Kashmir and what you did Gujrat
We are paying back with our support to BLA through our consulates in Afghanistan...and TTP, well you yourself created it , stopping and postponing your loan request to ADB and other organizations, building dams etc.

Move on buddy. Change your attitude. Even your friends wants you to.

Taliban are local people what ever they do they are doing in their Area America should stay in their Area and stop messing with others and 26/11 happened because of what you are doing in Kashmir and what you did Gujrat

I meant 9/11 sorry.. However Taliban consisted of locals but the ideology was not their own, it was imported into Afghan..

Regarding 26/11, it is ok for them to come and kill people in another country but moral high ground when others come and kill them, right?

I meant 9/11 sorry.. However Taliban consisted of locals but the ideology was not their own, it was imported into Afghan..

Regarding 26/11, it is ok for them to come and kill people in another country but moral high ground when others come and kill them, right?
It was their own ideology Sir not imported and America has no right to be in Afghanistan and they will leave either by force or by getting their ***** kicked and thrown out

^ They will now become your headache. We are clearly seeing the signs in recent months about how these anti-Pakistani groups are getting bigger and being created. As US moves out, all focus will on NATO's ally i.e. Pakistan. So instead of discussing whether US invasion was right or wrong, watch the present and work for future.

^ They will now become your headache. We are clearly seeing the signs in recent months about how these anti-Pakistani groups are getting bigger and being created. As US moves out, all focus will on NATO's ally i.e. Pakistan. So instead of discussing whether US invasion was right or wrong, watch the present and work for future.
Sir first know who are Afghan Taliban Sir they are all with ISI they are the ISI biggest assets the only trouble is TTP which we have weakened a lot and will completely finish them with the help of Mullah Omar after USA leaves Afghanistan INSHALLAH

Oh we'll KRAIT, I guess I picked the wrong person for a discussion... :(

Sir first know who are Afghan Taliban Sir they are all with ISI they are the ISI biggest assets the only trouble is TTP which we have weakened a lot and will completely finish them with the help of Mullah Omar after USA leaves Afghanistan INSHALLAH
Let the time decide. US couldn't wipe Afghan Taliban. BTW I know Afghan Taliban. Pakistan's relations with Afghan govt. are not going great.

Having hope is a good thing but Always prepare for the worst. Few senior most posters from your country have said this same thing so may be you read what they think.

Cheers.

Let the time decide. US couldn't wipe Afghan Taliban. BTW I know Afghan Taliban. Pakistan's relations with Afghan govt. are not going great.

Having hope is a good thing but Always prepare for the worst. Few senior most posters from your country have said this same thing so may be you read what they think.

Cheers.
We can't never have good relations with the puppet government in Afghanistan I mean Pakistan nation not touts of USA in our government but Taliban of Afghanistan are always our supporters and they will remain our supporters

Its funny you have to say that after taking all the aid...India is standing on its two legs..It doesnt beg for weapons from anyone.

And we know how you stand on your foot and who is supporting you everywhere lol on whom your 50% and your 70% IT Industry standing ....we know how much you'r independent lol you can't even do anything alone against any country....

Back
Top Bottom