What's new

2 US Commandos killed in Afghanistan firefight.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Two US troops die in Afghanistan

KABUL: Two American troops were killed Saturday by insurgents in eastern Afghanistan, an area that has seen heavy fighting in recent months, the US military said. No other information about the deaths was disclosed, pending notification of family members.

But a US military official said two US special operations forces were killed by small arms fire in Wardak province, southwest of Kabul.The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to disclose information about the deaths.

So far this year, 296 international troops, including at least 257 Americans, have been killed in Afghanistan.In the south, an Afghan policeman was killed and another was wounded when a remote-controlled bomb planted on a motorbike was detonated in Sangin district of Helmand province, according to provincial spokesman Ahmad Zarak.

Two US troops die in Afghanistan | DAWN.COM

Afghanistan is like slow death for US and Nato, Shabash freedom fighters.

tho I feel sorry for these 2 men, what a waste of life died in a cross fire of dirty games of elites, RIP.

Obama ke shock and awe ka pasa lagta hai ulta pad gaya...

I dont think that they gonna wait till 2014 let the elections finish USA GI joe will start running for their live leaving everything behind.

Afghan war is over for the U.S.A.

Islamic Asymmetric Warfare trapped U.S in Afghanistan...

I find that difficult to believe. Every nation would dump conventional weapons and resort to such tactics, if they can defeat the worlds strongest military. Its not a war, its an insurgency. Israel, Sri Lanka, Russia, Turkey have all been fighting one for decades.

I dont know why pakistanis come with BS...2 soldiers got martyred,war is over :rofl: and U.S is gone :hitwall:

U.S lost 60k in vietnam and still doing invasions and war runs the U.S economy.

FYI,Pakistan lost more soldiers then U.S lost in whole afgan war...and dont forget,they came here to make bases which they will leave after 2014..so real game will start from 2014 and instead of soldiers,drones will hunt more n more... :wave:

Are all Pakistanis so ignorant of war? No wonder you lost half your country (we woulda shot all the cowards who allowed that to happen). Can you imagine in WW2 if you could easily call out that month's casualties by name? "Oh, Rick and John died in the Battle of the Bulge"...clueless. (and one a mod at that) Of course...I should be more understanding...a country that has never had a victory wouldn't know what one was.

I find that difficult to believe. Every nation would dump conventional weapons and resort to such tactics, if they can defeat the worlds strongest military. Its not a war, its an insurgency. Israel, Sri Lanka, Russia, Turkey have all been fighting one for decades.

Oh you got the insurgency part right! But just to be clear here, who exactly are the "insurgents" in Afghanistan? Brainwashing much!
You guys are predictably pathetic............:cheesy:

Are all Pakistanis so ignorant of war? No wonder you lost half your country. Can you imagine in WW2 if you could easily call out that month's casualties by name? "Oh, Rick and John died in the Battle of the Bulge"...clueless. (and one a mod at that)

Since the Germans lost fewer men then the Russians and allies, they won.

Are all Pakistanis so ignorant of war? No wonder you lost half your country. Can you imagine in WW2 if you could easily call out that month's casualties by name? "Oh, Rick and John died in the Battle of the Bulge"...clueless. (and one a mod at that)

When living in a godforsaken land, the only way to achieve happiness is feed on another misfortune. That's why they are what they are. Miserable people.

On topic: RIP to the soldiers.

More than Pakistanis being ignorant about war i think its the USA which is ignorant about it thats why it was made to flee from vietnam to somalia now in afghanistan.As for pakistan losing half of their country credit should go to india that it achieved it even with nixon was in full support behind instead of yahya khan it was the nixon and his sec.of state HK who got all the eggs on their face from Indira Gandhi..............:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom