What's new

2 US Commandos killed in Afghanistan firefight.

Good luck with that. Just as long as you remember that India's economy in the 1990's was not the same as it is now. Afghanistan is your neighbour, not ours. Keeping you struggling there will achieve more than all the pressure on your eastern front. If the Americans do leave and that's a big if, you guys are going to get a reality check like no other. Your purpose to the Americans having ended, there will be a teaching of a lesson like you can't dream of. Keeping you permanently bogged down on the Afghan frontier would be like a dream come true to Indian strategists. They must be salivating at the thought of paying you back in spades. With the American restraint gone, you will be regular & easy targets. The old adage of being careful with what you wish for is apt here. You mighty actually get what you so want, only not in the manner you imagine.
"Indian Strategists" is a contradiction in terms. Assuming such people exist, what could they possibly do in Afghanistan? You have absolutely no influence there.
You have your own insurgency going on and you can't suppress it.
India is trapped from all directions, China & Pakistan in the north, and Chinese navy in sri lanka in South. Please focus on stopping your starvation problems before deluding your self into thinking you have some influence in central Asia.

"Indian Strategists" is a contradiction in terms. Assuming such people exist, what could they possibly do in Afghanistan? You have absolutely no influence there.
India is trapped from all directions, China & Pakistan in the north, and Chinese navy in sri lanka in South. Please focus on stop your starvation problems before deluding your self into thinking you some influence in central Asia.

Somehow, frustration and desperation seeps thru when a false flagging Pakistani speaks about India.. Even on an internet forum ;)

Two US troops die in Afghanistan

KABUL: Two American troops were killed Saturday by insurgents in eastern Afghanistan, an area that has seen heavy fighting in recent months, the US military said. No other information about the deaths was disclosed, pending notification of family members.

But a US military official said two US special operations forces were killed by small arms fire in Wardak province, southwest of Kabul.The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to disclose information about the deaths.

So far this year, 296 international troops, including at least 257 Americans, have been killed in Afghanistan.In the south, an Afghan policeman was killed and another was wounded when a remote-controlled bomb planted on a motorbike was detonated in Sangin district of Helmand province, according to provincial spokesman Ahmad Zarak.

Two US troops die in Afghanistan | DAWN.COM
America leave Afghanistan other wise you will become part of history and your soldiers will be killed on daily bases

800px-Remnants_of_an_army2.jpg

If past is any indication ...

Short sightedness kills...
Short Shortsightedness good Joke 12 years of war Taliban becoming more powerful by every passing year and you are saying short shortsightedness

Short Shortsightedness good Joke 12 years of war Taliban becoming more powerful by every passing year and you are saying short shortsightedness

Why should they leave, reason and then I will explain why I think it is short sightedness...

Why should they leave, reason and then I will explain why I think it is short sightedness...

Because they are the oppressive forces they have captures they have a captured a country which they didn't had any right

Because they are the oppressive forces they have captures they have a captured a country which they didn't had any right

They have done more good than the rule of Taliban, so how are they more oppressive than Taliban, a creation of Pakistan, did Pakistan have the right to do dat?

You should ask the Pakistanis that. :lol:

Insurgencies have fallen in intensity over decades whether you like it or not.

India is trapped from all directions, China & Pakistan in the north,

Yes! it has limited our our trade to some extant.

But on the brighter side both Pakistan and China have served as Strategic security buffer state. Both the nations have absorbed the external threats India could have faced, for example the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, Pakistan suffered more than any other nation.

and Chinese navy in sri lanka in South.

When did this happen :woot:

When did Sir Lanka and China sign agreements on leasing naval base or refueling Chinese naval vessels? :rolleyes:

If the above were ever happen, more than Indian Navy, China and Sir Lanka will have to face the wrath of USN base in Diego Garcia.

Please focus on stop your starvation problems before deluding your self into thinking you some influence in central Asia.

Yes! starvation problem is our prime focus. You see this starvation problem can be better addressed if first we can ensure that starving people don't blown up in a terror attack or gunned down by religious nut-job who with their perverted interpretations of their religion, think its righteous to do so.

Besides, i'm curious about your vociferous response.

I mean for an Arab to be so concerned about Central Asia. From what i have read about CAR Govts , they seem to have deep concerns over Islamic extremism, that leaves the Pakistan and Arab states out. :lol:

India will have influence in Central Asia as much as the Central Asian states think India should. Simple as that :)

Somehow, frustration and desperation seeps thru when a false flagging Pakistani speaks about India.. Even on an internet forum ;)
lol many pakistanis called me false flag Indian, but this the first time I am accused of being false flag Pakistani:D

Classy response to my rant , uh? ....:smokin: Good.

BTW , we don't need any thing in our hands...

U.S policy makers f*cked it up for themselves....

Are you voting for Obama or Romney? Just asking...
Tough choice...not impressed by either....

They have done more good than the rule of Taliban, so how are they more oppressive than Taliban, a creation of Pakistan, did Pakistan have the right to do dat?
They have bombed weddings and funerals they have killed and raped women and they have captured and lootes the natural gifts of Afghanistan if you so happy with them than why you Indians were against British Rule

They have bombed weddings and funerals they have killed and raped women and they have captured and lootes the natural gifts of Afghanistan if you so happy with them than why you Indians were against British Rule

And during Taliban it was worse, women were executed in open, children were introduced to guns... Extremism everywhere, led to 26/11 attacks.. I'm not defending US but the reason you gave also don't hold water when we talk about the Taliban..

And during Taliban it was worse, women were executed in open, children were introduced to guns... Extremism everywhere, led to 26/11 attacks.. I'm not defending US but the reason you gave also don't hold water when we talk about the Taliban..
Taliban are local people what ever they do they are doing in their Area America should stay in their Area and stop messing with others and 26/11 happened because of what you are doing in Kashmir and what you did Gujrat

Back
Top Bottom