What's new

古詩十九首 19 Ancient Chinese Poems No.1 - 行行重行行

1.4 billion of CCP "bootlikers", not that many west lickers mixed breed.
First of all, not all 1.4 billion Chinese are CCP bootlicker, in case you do not know, Some people are anti-CCP

And if you have to resort to Personal Insult, then I am done with you. I thought you are Better than this @beijingwalker

LMFAO......

Dumbo actually speak.

In case you did not get it, if you watch these Chinese dude said, you don't need a citizenship to buy house in China.

What a moron.

AS for what I do in the Military. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT Military? By watching movie??

Is every Asian Chinese?
About US military? Yes from movies. That's the only place where the US saves the world or wins!
In real life your westpoint cadets starts crying in simple map reading exercises when they come to indian national defence academy under cadet exchange programs.

Last edited:
About US military? Yes from movies. That's the only place where the US saves the world or wins!
In real life your westpoint cadets starts crying in simple map reading exercises when they come to national defence academy under cadet exchange programs.

lol, and you know about Westpoint.

Tell me, what is MEPS? What is Article 37?

I don't think you went to school at all. Not in China, hong Kong or US.
You are pretty poor with pretty much all the languages and comprehension.
Where did I say I know west point?
You quite obviously do not understand the concept of "Sarcasms" or structure of a question. Did I ask you a question on that?? I don't remember I asked one.

It's lucky you don't post on main forum often, otherwise you are a damn good candidate to make an arse out of yourself.

LMFAO......

Dumbo actually speak.

In case you did not get it, if you watch these Chinese dude said, you don't need a citizenship to buy house in China.

What a moron.

AS for what I do in the Military. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT Military? By watching movie??

Is every Asian Chinese?
What do i know of military! Well I retired on medical grounds but from a senior position than you, served on much active border with on peer adversary.
Down here it isn't about knocking down Iraqi tanks Or infantryman that can't fight in night.
And i enjoyed making yankee cadets murga Or crab walk when they came to our NDA. In fact just not me, every one made a specimen outa those yankee cadets. And they cried. It was out of bounds for us to photograph foreign cadets else internet would be flooded with pics with crying cadets . In general bhutani cadets fared much better, tough as nails.

Unlike you, I can provide photography evidence of being an officer! This being a primarily a Pakistani forum will appreciate and relate to, however it's against my service rules to reveal. But atleast NDA was before those rules apply.
Now you can go back to translation tools to make Mandarin poems!

That's me back in year 2001. Photograph after our sqn won inter sqn hockey tournament.
IMG_20220320_230234.jpg

What do i know of military! Well I retired on medical grounds but from a senior position than you, served on much active border with on peer adversary.
Down here it isn't about knocking down Iraqi tanks Or infantryman that can't fight in night.
And i enjoyed making yankee cadets murga Or crab walk when they came to our NDA. In fact just not me, every one made a specimen outa those yankee cadets. And they cried. It was out of bounds for us to photograph foreign cadets else internet would be flooded with pics with crying cadets . In general bhutani cadets fared much better, tough as nails.
So, lierally, you are saying you are a cadet?

LOL?

Also, what do a "Photo" with a bundh of dude who weren't even in uniform have to do with anything.

20211104_105423.jpg

These 3 ladies are in full military dress uniform (2 US 1 Brit, a Marine and a Navy), does that mean they are military? Or can you tell was that real? Bear in mind, you can get camo everywhere as a civilian, but Dress Uniform is another issue, and Women Dress Uniform is literally impossible. And in case you are wondering, those uniform are real and those are from my relative who actually did serve.

I can tell you that is not real tho, because I am the one behind the camera, and that was a movie set

On the other hand, how about this?

_DSC0017.jpg

This is a photo I have taken when I was "Invited" onboard USS Chosin and taken from aft as a Civilian Contractor on a Joint US-UK-AUS exercise. You know this is not a "Ship Open Day" because there were no civilian around at the pier and aboard and there are no carnival, this is just a ship moored at a pier

There are a common denominator on both photo, I was behind the camera (ie I took both photo)

Just in case you are wondering, I have other photo of me in Iraq, of me in Afghanistan and of me in that movie shoot with those 3 ladies, and of me in that ship as well as of me in another British warship even inside CIC which you need restricted access to get in. But I won't show you any of them because I was in it, and I don't show my face for anyone. Go ahead, reverse search any of the 2 photo on google, you won't find it anywhere.

P.S. I deliberately took one of the faker photo with the 3 ladies I took on my phone as a momento instead of on set photo, to demonstrate that was not a real military backdrop, otherwise it sort of defeat the purpose of photo cannot be used to determine authenticity and can be deceiving.

ship.jpg

That's me with a US Navy CPO onboard of USS Chosin

Last edited:
Unlike you, I can provide photography evidence of being an officer! This being a primarily a Pakistani forum will appreciate and relate to, however it's against my service rules to reveal. But atleast NDA was before those rules apply.
Now you can go back to translation tools to make Mandarin poems!

That's me back in year 2001. Photograph after our sqn won inter sqn hockey tournament.
View attachment 825790
How about this?

DSC_0022.JPG

The cockpit of a MH-60R Seahawk, can you tell me was this real? (Beside the 173 Navy Squadron helmet and that pilot in AUSCAM on the other side)

How do you know if this photo is real? Or "as real" as yours? LMFAO

By the way, the context of this photo is the pilot (the dude on the left hand side) ask me would I want to get inside the cockpit and he is about to give me a rundown on how a Seahawk work and how it is different than the Blackhawk I used to ride on I have another picture of me sitting on the Co-pilot seat and he actually take off in this chopper and do a fly over.

So, even with all these picture, I can still be a fake but those picture worth a lot more than just a bunch of dude holding a trophy and say that was real I would say.

That's why I believe in Picture is BS, even if I show you the one with my face in any of them or the one I took in Iraq next to my Bradley, you can still say that is not me, which render the entire Picture issue pointless.

The only way you can verify if someone served is by that someone (let's say this is me) Holding up my VA card in front of you and you can check the detail then and there, and I am sorry, I am not going to do that, least to the like of you.

me in seahawk.jpg

That's me inside a Seahawk Cockpit

Last edited:
LMFAO......

Dumbo actually speak.

What a moron.

Is every Asian Chinese?
You resort to personal attacks and belittling other members. Is this your "multicultural education and extensive medical training"?
You go around polluting abusing and belittling members which ever thread you venture on. Can you not be articulate or debate without abusing and attempting to belittle fellow members?
Your posts suggest you have been abused and treated poorly in the real world. Saddens me. I reach out to you and suggest you see a shrink and perhaps take medication to improve your outbursts. If you want to message me privately - i have access to the type of medication you could do with. Dont worry its not suppository.

You resort to personal attacks and belittling other members. Is this your "multicultural education and extensive medical training"?
You go around polluting abusing and belittling members which ever thread you venture on. Can you not be articulate or debate without abusing and attempting to belittle fellow members?
Your posts suggest you have been abused and treated poorly in the real world. Saddens me. I reach out to you and suggest you see a shrink and perhaps take medication to improve your outbursts. If you want to message me privately - i have access to the type of medication you could do with. Dont worry its not suppository.
What Personal Attacks?? Which part of my post are personal attacks?? By calling him a moron when he didn't even read the post before when the Chinese guy said you don't need to have citizenship to buy properties in China??

I cannot call a spade a spade now?

And since when did I have "extensive medical training" well, I can practice medicine on you if you like, but don't blame me if you died or losing a leg or anything...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom