What's new

18th anniversary of Atlantique shootdown

What a achievement
Shooting a unarmed plane [emoji574]️ what a cowardly act .
are u being sarcastic?? it was intruded into indian air space during conflict time!! what do you want expect after that??

What a achievement
Shooting a unarmed plane [emoji574]️ what a cowardly act .
The pilot who shot an unarmed plane later died in a crash himself... karma..

to be fair I never understood why the IAF shot the aircraft down. I never understand why the PN would send the aircraft to that particular location close to Indian border
It was in Pak maritime territory.

Patrolling during peacetime.

The location of the aircraft is debatable. Both sides claim the aircraft was within their respective airspace.
But what's wrong is the timing. Just one month after the Kargil conflict.
I'd say the aircraft simply came too close for comfort.

I'm sure it seems like that from your perspective :-)
India is more terrorist state than Pakistan:-) wee did mistake in the past we are suffering now

Be it coward or not, any un identified intruder will be shoot down in future too. Any way one less of force multiplier from pak inventory.
in peace time you will send a intercept jet to contduct a operations to savelly leave the intruder jet to out of your airspace like this
interception.jpg
not shoot it down:blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
in peace time you will send a intercept jet to contduct a operations to savelly leave the intruder jet to out of your airspace like this
View attachment 417588 not shoot it down:blah:
'In peace time'
Unfortunately, barely 6 months back we had a few unwanted guests who we just got rid of, so I'm sure you'll understand if we weren't particularly good hosts to this new guest.
All jokes aside it was extremely stupid of Pakistan air force to deploy that aircraft so close to the border immediately after an armed conflict.

please ...
there is a little bit to the story than it meets the eye
Both IAF and PAF do not fly aircraft within miles of international border

Good you believe in Karma. There is hope for you. If not in this life, next life.

They are bound to loss to india every where, except on terrorism.

@WebMaster@Horus @WAJsal @waz @HRK @Irfan Baloch

Can you guys shut this troll in its cage or will I have permission to reply, "I don't know about everywhere but one thing where Pakistan loses to india is in rapism, be it a 7 y/o, 17 y/o or 57 y/o all will get r@p3d".

Why does these kind of clowns even allowed to post?

@ topic, congrats indians on shooting an unarmed plane who most likely lost its way and went too close to indian border.

@WebMaster@Horus

@ topic, congrats indians on shooting an unarmed plane who most likely lost its way and went too close to indian border.

It wasn't a civilian aircraft. It was a Pakistan Navy aircraft.
It's unfortunate if it really did lose it's way, but like I said earlier, it was right after the Kargil conflict so tensions were high.
As for the being unarmed, if I'm correct the Atlantique can be armed with bombs, torpedoes or depth charges.

Back
Top Bottom