What's new

Indians-RAW laughing all the way to the bank

Not really, the founding father of Pakistan had an entirely different idea of the kind of relationship the two countries would have.

It was the primarily the rich Mohajirs of Pakistan who lost much when they migrated from India and always felt a sense of animosity towards it for their loss.

You people have been brought up with this mentality that Pakistan was created in opposition to India and it may be true now but it wasn't the case.

Is it not true that the creation of Pakistan was based on the premise the Hindu and muslim are two different civilisations and that they can't co-exist ? This premise is communal and a bit racist as well to be honest .

Don't get me wrong anyone , I am happy that partition happened like most of my countrymen .

As a Pakistani I am just marveling at the masterful strokes of Indians and especially RAW in the past 10 years when dealing with Pakistanis.

While Pakistanis are responding with brute force, throwing punches everywhere, the Indians and RAW are dancing around like a butterfly and just sting Pakistan at will. You all remember the famous song by the great boxer Mohammad Ali.

Not only that they were able to face off with Pakistani strength directly, but they were able to steal an important source of strength from Pakistan i.e. American diplomatic support and military support. We could have replaced some of it with Chinese sources if it was only the American support.

What RAW has done is to make our strength into our weakness by turning some (or perhaps many) of our guns from India towards America. RAW knows we can amply defend ourselves against an enemy (aka India) that is 10 times bigger than us, but we certainly face utter destruction against our newly perceived enemy that is 1000 times stronger militarily (aka America). Isn’t this the work of a genius or perhaps our own utter stupidity or may be a combination of both.

Islamists in Pakistan are the biggest supporters of RAW not by faith off course but through their actions. Just think of it. Taliban have killed more Pakistani soldiers and officers that Indian could not in 2 major wars and several minor ones. And yet, Islamsits enjoy wide spread support in Pakistan across all different sections of our society.

Unfortunately many Pakistanis are singing the old tunes that are no longer applicable. Some Pakistanis realize this loss against RAW, but they fall into another RAW trap by becoming belligerent, and threatening to use nukes at the drop of the hat. This again strengthens the position of RAW that Pakistan is nothing but a den of terror and threats. In the game of chess, it is total and overwhelming checkmate by RAW.

The hour of need for us Pakistanis is to stop for a moment and rethink how we can smartly face off an old adversary in India. Americans may come and Americans my leave, but our old fight will be alive for the next 500 years. And the only way we can survive for another 500 years is to use our brain and our intellect in this challenging neighborhood of ours.

Extremely profound analysis. Please do e-mail this piece to the ISI, so that they too can have a laugh. It would be rude not to.

Really, did you activate the other braincell to work that out. Heat is often represented by red which can also translate into danger. ,See if you can activate your Bharti brain to work that out. !! ;)

india_red_corridor_800-11.jpg
You know what....even if the entire Map is plotted Red...and India becomes Peoples Republic of India ....all our forces and weapons would still be pointing towards our enemies....so instead of being happy about a Red India ...I would say be weary of the Red...because the only thing that will happen is that the speed of decision making will improve...and decisions can be at times dangerous too.

both these map made me laugh, these guys do not know what they are talking about.

As a Pakistani I am just marveling at the masterful strokes of Indians and especially RAW in the past 10 years when dealing with Pakistanis.

While Pakistanis are responding with brute force, throwing punches everywhere, the Indians and RAW are dancing around like a butterfly and just sting Pakistan at will. You all remember the famous song by the great boxer Mohammad Ali.

Not only that they were able to face off with Pakistani strength directly, but they were able to steal an important source of strength from Pakistan i.e. American diplomatic support and military support. We could have replaced some of it with Chinese sources if it was only the American support.

What RAW has done is to make our strength into our weakness by turning some (or perhaps many) of our guns from India towards America. RAW knows we can amply defend ourselves against an enemy (aka India) that is 10 times bigger than us, but we certainly face utter destruction against our newly perceived enemy that is 1000 times stronger militarily (aka America). Isn’t this the work of a genius or perhaps our own utter stupidity or may be a combination of both.

Islamists in Pakistan are the biggest supporters of RAW not by faith off course but through their actions. Just think of it. Taliban have killed more Pakistani soldiers and officers that Indian could not in 2 major wars and several minor ones. And yet, Islamsits enjoy wide spread support in Pakistan across all different sections of our society.

Unfortunately many Pakistanis are singing the old tunes that are no longer applicable. Some Pakistanis realize this loss against RAW, but they fall into another RAW trap by becoming belligerent, and threatening to use nukes at the drop of the hat. This again strengthens the position of RAW that Pakistan is nothing but a den of terror and threats. In the game of chess, it is total and overwhelming checkmate by RAW.

The hour of need for us Pakistanis is to stop for a moment and rethink how we can smartly face off an old adversary in India. Americans may come and Americans my leave, but our old fight will be alive for the next 500 years. And the only way we can survive for another 500 years is to use our brain and our intellect in this challenging neighborhood of ours.

I am sure Raw and other intelligence Agencies will greatly appreciate this credit you given them but Mr Historian its not exactly that big of a secret and any body and every body knows credit of this situation in Pakistan belongs to our Generals.

Its pretty obvious Trying to change the reality in Pakistan has begun and again every thing that's wrong in Pakistan is being blamed on the boggy man India and we all no this is a out right Lie.

Islamist created and Trained By ISI financed By Saudis all of sudden are Indian Agents what a joke.

Unfortunately many Pakistanis are singing the old tunes that are no longer applicable.

You mean keep blaming Evey thing on India while protecting the real culprits is old way of thinking and you have turned a leaf by actually blaming people who have created this mess in Pakistan Oh wait no you are still blaming India.

Some Pakistanis realize this loss against RAW

What loss Raw had nothing to do with this.

The hour of need for us Pakistanis is to stop for a moment and rethink how we can smartly face off an old adversary in India.

Yes you should listen to yourself and rethink let me help you in this People who forget history are bound to make the same mistake again.

Its about time we blame the real culprits and punish them for their actions not try to blame Raw other wise Mr Historian History will repeat itself over and over again your choice.

^^ Pakistan cannot run without a 'danda'. Civilian leader like Mao killled more than 50-100 million people in his country. Now look and see where that 'danda' reached them to. Whether you like it or not this is essential to do to your corrupt and external threats.

What makes you think this is a peaceful time with India? They have blocked our water, have promoted terrorism, have damaged our foreign relations, and kill our soldiers at LOC. I hope you have not forgotten the 65 war, where people actually bombed themselves under Indian tanks. Similarly, the Baltistani people locals too fought with heart to be with Pakistan.

I hope you are not confusing with Taliban or with any other extremist. These are seperate individuals with absolutely no faith. They have got their own tribes and an authoritarian within, that creates civil problems as a whole...

India didn't block your water

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...hY2PCQ&usg=AFQjCNFYXBDxaH3q0fQFluQJOfpYlDoXaw

After many threads, I think credit should go to all the posters for keeping the thread civil, inspite of the inflamable nature of the OP. Kudos to all of you. Proves that other threads can replicate this.

Is it not true that the creation of Pakistan was based on the premise the Hindu and muslim are two different civilisations and that they can't co-exist ? This premise is communal and a bit racist as well to be honest .

Don't get me wrong anyone , I am happy that partition happened like most of my countrymen .

well they cannot coexist & muslims would have been sidelined by hindus was the logic why creation of Pakistan became necessary! and hindsight clearly proves that to be the case no Prime minister from the biggest minority in india in 65 years.

but anyways people will keep arguing this

well they cannot coexist & muslims would have been sidelined by hindus was the logic why creation of Pakistan became necessary! and hindsight clearly proves that to be the case no Prime minister from the biggest minority in india in 65 years.

but anyways people will keep arguing this

Not the PM but a lot of other important positions have been held by muslims. Anyway this debate is off-topic and never ending :tup:

Well Pakistan does love its conspiracy theories ( so do I btw).

But I think propagating these lies- yes lies, is more harmful than just passing your time with fantasies as it pardons the real culprits ie politicians, Military, terrorists and society in general of any blame or accountability for their actions and their part in the current situation. The fact is the level of involvement India/RAW would have to have in Pakistan to have caused the issues you talk about and we all know of is just mind-boggling and beyond the capabilities of any intelligence agency on earth. Controlling ones own nation by use of secret agencies and the like is one thing (ie Gastapo/KGB) but controlling another's is something complelty different and really beyond any agencies abilities. Yes RAW, potentially, could do the odd thing here or there but the level of violence,destruction and disaster that exists in Pakistan today is as a result almost entirely by groups Pakistanis themselves be it politicians or PA or others. By making up such fantasies you are taking no blame yourselves nor passing any blame to those responsible and holding them accountable and this is a major reason why Pakistan can't even think about moving foreward if you're stuck in this whole evil "Bhrati/RAW/MOSSAD/CIA" mentality thinking they are responsible for all your ills and you are helpless and faultless victims in it all.

Recommended reading:

A tale of conspiracy: Why can’t we handle the truth? – The Express Tribune Blog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom