What's new

15 Jordanian F-16 for sale

Sen.McCain, is a very level headed guy, I have a feeling he brought a goody bag as well, which will slowly trickle into the media.
Yeh I agree any idea what we can get from yanks ?If we get new F 16s in decent numbers by LM and used ones my take is Airforce won't go for third type at this point .But what American see in Pak which they don't see in India is military potential a rugged trained battle hardened is much use not only Astan but in Mideast .Theior fears r genuine and if they play fair with Pak they won't be disappointed .

Yeh I agree any idea what we can get from yanks ?If we get new F 16s in decent numbers by LM and used ones my take is Airforce won't go for third type at this point .But what American see in Pak which they don't see in India is military potential a rugged trained battle hardened is much use not only Astan but in Mideast .Theior fears r genuine and if they play fair with Pak they won't be disappointed .
I prefer that PAF does not go for NEW F-16's.
Any NEW aircraft should be a NEW type of acquisition, like SU35 or EFT or J-31.

Used F-16's (preferably MLU) are most welcome. They are better than Mirages III and F-7P.

Plz PAF build jf17 and also twin engine jf17 rather than junk scrap with red tape on them

To be honest, I fully support PAF IF they go for these MLU'd vipers. Bang for the buck. More than enough to take on anything India has.
Pakistan govt can buy squadrons of Rafale, but our biggest enemy is " corruption and corrupt leaders" . Who hide over 200 billion dollars in foreign banks.............tragedy ..

will these be enough to reach the magical 100 F-16 jets mark?

PAF right now :D

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1467694501.624245.jpg

Block 15...........junk in few years, waste of money. Even Pakistan planning to replace it block15 in next few years.
Dear i think induction of these aircraft will be right time to replace aged F7s and mirrages.
They reason behind their induction can be training and surveillance purposes.

Wonder if PAF would be interested, :)
Right move by Jordians.
By selling these aircraft they can purchase latest models of F-16s by adding little.
I will love to see these aircraft only if Queen Rania came here to deliver us personally. :smitten:

Dear i think induction of these aircraft will be right time to replace aged F7s and mirrages.
They reason behind their induction can be training and surveillance purposes.
If I am not wrong Block 15 took off in 1981 and now its 2016....Almost 37 year old plane...............

remembering our toyota corolla 81 model...and now..

800px-Toyota_Corolla_E70_New_Square_1981.jpg

If I am not wrong Block 15 took off in 1981 and now its 2016....Almost 37 year old plane...............

Now you are comparing F-16 with corolla car. Lolz. Just replace corolla 1950s model with 1981 and imagine the difference. Mirrages and F-7s are very old aircraft and they are risking lives of our pilots also. We have a right time to induct these jordian planes because they are in very good condition and it is the only way to get rid of aged platform.
Brother F16 is a legendary aircraft and we have a human resource and expertise on this platform.

Now you are comparing F-16 with corolla car. Lolz. Just replace corolla 1950s model with 1981 and imagine the difference. Mirrages and F-7s are very old aircraft and they are risking lives of our pilots also. We have a right time to induct these jordian planes because they are in very good condition and it is the only way to get rid of aged platform.
Brother F16 is a legendary aircraft and we have a human resource and expertise on this platform.
No lolzz just remind me my beloved car.My dad kept for long.

will these be enough to reach the magical 100 F-16 jets mark?

The PAF likens the F-16 to the '86 (Tokyo D reference).

This is how the MLU for E70 Corolla would look like after 37 years.

Engine
8d717f63725173f27cf4e6c9c481deee.jpg

Interior upgrade just like avionics for F-16
wpid-wp-1402877701563.jpeg

and structural upgrade mods(body kit) just like for F-16 during MLU
tscs01.jpg
tscs02.jpg
tscs03.jpg
tscs04.jpg

and now you have a 37 year old beast in much cheaper cost(even with upgrades) that can give 2016 model performance cars run for money.
tscs05.jpg

If you understand this concept, then u can understand F-16 Block 15 MLU acquisition

This is how the MLU for E70 Corolla would look like after 37 years.

Engine
View attachment 315775

Interior upgrade just like avionics for F-16
View attachment 315774

and structural upgrade mods(body kit) just like for F-16 during MLU
View attachment 315776 View attachment 315777 View attachment 315778 View attachment 315779

and now you have a 37 year old beast in much cheaper cost(even with upgrades) that can give 2016 model performance cars run for money.
View attachment 315780

If you understand this concept, then u can understand F-16 Block 15 MLU acquisition
lolz...but we can't apply this after market MLU on F16. ...lolzzzzzzzz

F-16-flip-over.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom