What's new

15 Dec; Lahore Lock down !

I second this BUT just by looking at those people's faces they didn't look like PTI. Some guys in there intentionally went into the woman crowd with a very cheeky face. PTI has always stressed the importance of respecting women no matter what.. Also this was not a jalsa exactly and in such an uncontrollable crowd, it was a big mistake for the women to go there..

Are you for Real?? Now you can tell by seeing the faces of the people that who are PTI supporters and who are PML-N supporter ?

B45h9uKIQAA03iw.jpg

SAMAA TV ‏@SAMAATV 5m5 minutes ago
#Samaa exclusive footage reveals harassment with women at #PTI rally. #IK #PMLN Watch to know: http://bit.ly/1AyZZ6y
B45qvr2IUAAhvVy.jpg

this is bad... i blame people not the party, but still all this needs to be controlled

B45r1L5CUAEGhVL.jpg

B45LF85CEAEtAWA.jpg
How to control a jahil awaam?

I mean seriously how many guys would have gone there just to do cherr chari (not even politically related)

I mean seriously how many guys would have gone there just to do cherr chari (not even politically related)
Tamash-Been..... we call them...

1. Asma Shirazi ‏@asmashirazi 2h2 hours ago
    Now this stick is a must to treat PTI workers for not respecting women. Khan sb Must stop them if they listen to him

• e

2. Raza Rumi ‏@Razarumi 6m6 minutes ago
    I love this @asmashirazi:Now this stick is a must to treat PTI workers for nt respecting women.Khan sb Must stop them
LOL :P

Well one can do nothing TBH. they can have ISF policing the women and securing them but its very hard to do it and very difficult and thus i am not blaming imran here bcz this is upto the people to realize that these are our sisters,mothers and daughters and they should be respected. not touched, not harassed and not made uncomfortable in any way. The best way is to have awareness and literacy amongst the people.

TBH for some time it has become a fad that "imran kay jalsay mai larkiya bari aye hoti ho tu ja kay dekhtay hai aur maza kartay hai". Have heard this countless times and always felt sick. I wont be surprised if 2/3 of those idiots said the same sentence word to word yesterday.

waisay imran should shout out for the people to stop this and stay in line. It may not help but it would show that he atleast tried.

waisay imran should shout out for the people to stop this and stay in line. It may not help but it would show that he atleast tried.
There is alot one must do in such places 1st thing dont bring your sisters or mothers of children FOR GOD SAKES koi concert thori hai heck I even know open park concerts get horrible!

2nd jub poori gari bhar ker subko lay aai ho then control your own family too ....I have seen people letting their kids run wild like its a carnival!

3rdly, bloody police kiya keri hai? Is it only present to beat people up? Does it not know how to control?

Last edited:
Tamash-Been..... we call them...

1. Asma Shirazi ‏@asmashirazi 2h2 hours ago
    Now this stick is a must to treat PTI workers for not respecting women. Khan sb Must stop them if they listen to him

• e

2. Raza Rumi ‏@Razarumi 6m6 minutes ago
    I love this @asmashirazi:Now this stick is a must to treat PTI workers for nt respecting women.Khan sb Must stop them
LOL :P

What a bitch.... anyways

PTI Women who were abused by PML N Gullu Butts , EXPOSED conspiracy of PML N to create bad image of PTI

Also Biased Jew News won't tell you that PTI leadership has deployed a team of its workers to protect GEO media Van from any unruly supporters.

B45mlddCYAEPt5b.jpg

B45mmYwCEAALJIC.jpg

B45mnRECcAEcwCx.jpg

Shame on those a**holes for not showing the full picture..

There is alot one must do in such places 1st thing dont bring your sisters or mothers of children FOR GOD SAKES koi concert thori hai heck I even know open park concerts get horrible!

2nd jub poori gari bhar ker subko lay aai ho then control your own family too ....I have seen people letting their kids run wild like its a carnival!

3rdly, bloody police kiya keri hai? Is it only present to beat people up? Does it not know how to control?

Well i myself am against bringing females to such a crowd but they come and people come and remember many of them supported imran khan when he was nothing. There was a time when imran was famous as a women party since only elite women supported him.

Again i will agree. keep everybody in check and ofcourse keep kids in check. in such huge gatherings kids can lose their way while playing and in lahore soo many cases of kidnapping and one can easily kidnap them if they run too far away. TBH i have seen people not give a damn about their kids running around in many places. always annoys.

POLICE? HAH? incompetent morons. i was listening on samma and they were interviewing couple of shopkeepers who were saying that PTI workers forced us to close the shop and the police did nothing to stop them and only stared at us. The point being our police is incompetent to such levels that sometimes i think that their non-presence is more of a benefit for the people since they have a habit of making things worse. The police is completely useless and wont move a damn muscle unless they absolutely have to. There is a reason why crime is increasing in punjab. the police is becoming lazier by the day.

Watch the language....Aurat aurat hoti hai whoever she supports...She is an aurat first than whatever supporter!

Thanked the Rest of the post :tup:

Aurat Bhi Insaan hoti hai koi khilai Makhlooq nahi, this particular journalist is always spreading misinformation about PTI..and However Mishandling any woman is a serious matter to which she is making fun of..accusing anyone of it is serious matter too..PTI has always given importance to protecting women in organized Jalsas why would its workers intentionally do something like this..?

Aurat Bhi Insaan hoti hai koi khilai Makhlooq nahi, this particular journalist is always spreading misinformation about PTI..and However Mishandling any woman is a serious matter to which she is making fun of..accusing anyone of it is serious matter too..PTI has always given importance to protecting women in organized Jalsas why would its workers intentionally do something like this..?
Well that is her problem tussi apni zuban kiyun kharab keray ho? :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom