What's new

15 Dec; Lahore Lock down !

PTI Member " Yeh N League k loog hain jo hmare Flag pakar k aagai hain aaj tk kbhi b hmare jalson or dharnon me kisi ne kisi se badtamizi ni hai.. yeh N League k loog hain jo badtamizi kr rhy hain hakoomat bhokhlahat ka shekaar hai... Hum ne 1 committee bna di hai... Is sub ki zimedaar Punjab hakoomat hai jo k Raymond Davis ko churane me mulavis hain jo k qatil league hai yeh Noon league k ghunday hain is sb ka zimedaar Shahbaz Shareef or Nawaz Shareef hai "

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Doob k mar jao

PTI retweeted
Imran Khan @ImranKhanPTI · 45 minutes ago
PMLN has panicked after seeing the massive public show of support for PTI and started hurling baseless accusations

B45ci7kCcAAcR1s.jpg:large

PTI retweeted
Dr. Arif Alvi @ArifAlvi · 2 hours ago
These r not PTI workrs but the Awam in all its might & if the govt will not listen to them the might may change into fury.Beware of that day

Basically all PTI did today was again ruin their reputation. Those deaths and ofcourse the constant fights PTI workers had with many civilians will put them at a bad name. I know that in every party there are over-excited idiots who at such events only make matters worse but the thing is that as whatever they do will always be blamed on the leader who started this. TBH today was a defeat for imran in an essence that he only succeeded in maligning his repute. Apart from that again what goals did he achieve by doing this. What was the end game? what did today blocking lahore achieve?

The govt is equally to blame. Both sides are showing massive rigidness and the losers are the innocent people inbetween.

So plan C it seems is going towards the failure route. When will he reveal his plan D?

Basically all PTI did today was again ruin their reputation. Those deaths and ofcourse the constant fights PTI workers had with many civilians will put them at a bad name. I know that in every party there are over-excited idiots who at such events only make matters worse but the thing is that as whatever they do will always be blamed on the leader who started this. TBH today was a defeat for imran in an essence that he only succeeded in maligning his repute. Apart from that again what goals did he achieve by doing this. What was the end game? what did today blocking lahore achieve?

The govt is equally to blame. Both sides are showing massive rigidness and the losers are the innocent people inbetween.

So plan C it seems is going towards the failure route. When will he reveal his plan D?

After Closing Pakistan on 18th December... Plan D is they will move to Nawaz Shareef house (Jati Umrah) and Surround it...

After Closing Pakistan on 18th December... Plan D is they will move to Nawaz Shareef house (Jati Umrah) and Surround it...

Plan D sounds more effective and result oriented than the blindness of plan C.

if there was any other way to get justice people would have chosen it. same excuse is used by indian when kashmirs did protest , same excused is used by isreal when palestine protest. that it is bad for economy . just go home and do nothng .

protest is done all over the world to pressurize governments

Right but also i am sure you know how Gadaffi's removal was a fck up for Libyans so was the attempt to remove Asad from Syria .. years of unrest has passed now there is no end in sight .. these are just bad infact lethal times .. any error and shit will hit the fan

B45h9uKIQAA03iw.jpg

SAMAA TV ‏@SAMAATV 5m5 minutes ago
#Samaa exclusive footage reveals harassment with women at #PTI rally. #IK #PMLN Watch to know: http://bit.ly/1AyZZ6y
B45qvr2IUAAhvVy.jpg

this is bad... i blame people not the party, but still all this needs to be controlled

B45r1L5CUAEGhVL.jpg

I second this BUT just by looking at those people's faces they didn't look like PTI. Some guys in there intentionally went into the woman crowd with a very cheeky face. PTI has always stressed the importance of respecting women no matter what.. Also this was not a jalsa exactly and in such an uncontrollable crowd, it was a big mistake for the women to go there..

Over-excited idiots. Bunch of crowd and excitement and these fools will start doing stupid things. At this point the party should do its best to control such uncontrollable actions of the people.

Its one of the main reasons i cancel every plan if there will be such a dharna since you will always see some idiot with a stick in his hand and who knows what he might do in that excitement. have seen 12 to 16 year olds with sticks who looked like they didnt care about rigging but were just simply enjoying the environment.

Back
Top Bottom