What's new

15 Dec; Lahore Lock down !

I do not wish to upload same pictures multiple times. So, I will just cross-reference my post from another, similar thread.

'Peaceful Protests' ? | Page 4

PTI doing its trade-mark activity. The said trade-mark will be made good use of by others.

A party gets votes based on its performance, not scenes of anarchy that it generates.
its about our stolen votes. let us give vote audit all protest will be over

Anyone one who actually believes the 3 people dead due to ambulance not being able to reach in time is pretty naive. It doesn't take Sherlock to guess how bad govt. is sh!tting its pants. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually killed those guys to make a case.

They are over promoting these unconfirmed deaths daily when they literally have cases on the leadership pending for months.

And there is Nawaz today blessing us with yet more motorways while as we speak children are dying in thar due to water/ food shortage. They can die without the govt caring but hey we getting a motorway.

Anyone still not able to connect these poorly constructed propaganda is beyond help.

Thats good then, i hope iam wrong about this and hopefully all the target killing can stop If all factions are at peace with each other ;)

There are 3rd forces who wish to ignite ethinic & sectarian tensions ... their only desire is to some how get people on each other throats and ignite a full scale civil war eventually so that they can sneak in through back doors and capture the land followed by implementation of exported version of shariah .. this is exactly what happened in syria and irak .. the people of syria and irak as well as govts were i am afraid were very stupid they fell to the terrorists .. thankfully pakistan is a different place than off middleast so far !! and people havent reacted as expected. BIG THANKS GOES TO SECURITY FORCES as well as most importantly Pakistanis.

There are 3rd forces who wish to ignite ethinic & sectarian tensions ... their only desire is to some how get people on each other throats and ignite a full scale civil war eventually so that they can sneak in through back doors and capture the land followed by implementation of exported version of shariah .. this is exactly what happened in syria and irak .. the people of syria and irak as well as govts were i am afraid were very stupid they fell to the terrorists .. thankfully pakistan is a different place than off middleast so far !! and people havent reacted as expected. BIG THANKS GOES TO SECURITY FORCES as well as most importantly Pakistanis.
lol all the people who are against protest miss the simple fact. do a vote audit , imran khan will be exposed and we will go home. But even PMLN supporters know what will be the out come of voye audit

Hey guys is Mubashir Lucman likely to end up in a jail soon?
He is my fav anchor.

lol all the people who are against protest miss the simple fact. do a vote audit , imran khan will be exposed and we will go home. But even PMLN supporters know what will be the out come of voye audit

i think you wanted to reply to some one else i am not even talking about PTI any how since you brought it up i think i should share my views on this dharna , protest & hartal campaign by PTI

I think destabilising pakistan in these dangerous times can be very very risky , a serious incident for eg attack on IK or any other NS can ignite a serious situation.

B45KURLIcAAzDWn.jpg:large

B45RxvqCUAAEEGA.jpg

i think you wanted to reply to some one else i am not even talking about PTI any how since you brought it up i think i should share my views on this dharna , protest & hartal campaign by PTI

I think destabilising pakistan in these dangerous times can be very very risky , a serious incident for eg attack on IK or any other NS can ignite a serious situation.
if there was any other way to get justice people would have chosen it. same excuse is used by indian when kashmirs did protest , same excused is used by isreal when palestine protest. that it is bad for economy . just go home and do nothng .

protest is done all over the world to pressurize governments

تحریک انصاف کے آپے سے باہر مظاہرین کی ثناء مرزا کو گندی گالیاں دی گئیں ، پتھر اور بوتلیں ماریں گئیں۔

For those who are saying that no one is Dead due to PTI supporters didn't gave way to ambulance please watch the NEWS 3 childern and 1 old person is dead because of that

PTI supporters misbehaving Now with Women and women are beating them with sticks

Back
Top Bottom