What's new

14 TEJAS FLY PAST TODAY & ELEPHANT WALK VEDIO.........wow

I think finally some1 in sarkari babu office decided to do some PR . But the formation was sub standard I don't know why.
Maybe they just hurriedly asked pilots to do it cause some higher up wanted it done quickly.

Anyhow, Pakistan should take it seriously cause within next 10 yrs , this will be taking place of mig 21. And will be used heavily against Pakistan.
Dont worry about us, worry about yourselves

I think finally some1 in sarkari babu office decided to do some PR . But the formation was sub standard I don't know why.
Maybe they just hurriedly asked pilots to do it cause some higher up wanted it done quickly.

Anyhow, Pakistan should take it seriously cause within next 10 yrs , this will be taking place of mig 21. And will be used heavily against Pakistan.
Don't worry, Pakistan knows how to handle their neighbouring bullies

By that time Pakistan will have Block 4 of JF-17, so we are quite ahead in this race.

People here are ready to criticize..

But still I am waiting when they will able to design even a trainer aircraft and not manufacturing only OEM aircrafts..

If the predictions about upcoming PAF purchases are true, then the Tejas will be left behind in the dust. The miles of red tape in India mean that it will be quite some time before these become a frontline fighter.

Lets also not forget this project is only alive today because Indians have something to prove, I think its just a matter of time before it gets abandoned and some off-the-shelf aircraft is purchased instead.

well it only took india 35 years to fly this 7th gen samosa

OMG, what an achievememnt

Tejas Fly!!

next step Pakora swimming

So 7 times larger India only now managed to deliver about two dozen Tejas when JF-17 has been in PAF service for nearly 10 years now and more than 130 JF-17 flying?

Basically 10 years behind Pakistan and only 1/5 the service numbers.

Save your talk about being better. Say that after it is used like JF-17 used on India. At the moment JF-17 block 1 and 2 is better than Mig-29, Su-30, Su-30MKI, Mig-21, and Mirage-2000 of IAF.

So 7 times larger India only now managed to deliver about two dozen Tejas when JF-17 has been in PAF service for nearly 10 years now and more than 130 JF-17 flying?

Basically 10 years behind Pakistan and only 1/5 the service numbers.

Save your talk about being better. Say that after it is used like JF-17 used on India. At the moment JF-17 block 1 and 2 is better than Mig-29, Su-30, Su-30MKI, Mig-21, and Mirage-2000 of IAF.
Jf17 blk2 is better than the mig 21, m2k and mig29 however the SU30mki will beat it in a WVR fight. Bvr however the jf17 would beat it though. Especially blk 3

Back
Top Bottom