What's new

14 TEJAS FLY PAST TODAY & ELEPHANT WALK VEDIO.........wow

1634328235012-png.785345

Nice...
They all seems to be holding imaginary tea cups in their right hand.... I wonder why that is so???

Indians are a joke. So is their main backer the USA.

Sitting idle on the ground
No power or weapons on them,
They look as much menacing as a Tatta Truck.

Exactly !!!
See the picture below to learn what an Elephant walk should look like !! ARMED , FULL of POWER , NEVER ON THE GROUND.....
Look at those Tejas jets posted in the OP, only 14 ? See how many Thunders can be unleashed for their Elephant walk ! FOUR, that's right, 4. Count them !!!!

Original source is you , of course :p: . I request you not to call this TATTA, ok.

1635885563697.png

Exactly !!!
See the picture below to learn what an Elephant walk should look like !! ARMED , FULL of POWER , NEVER ON THE GROUND.....
Look at those Tejas jets posted in the OP, only 14 ? See how many Thunders can be unleashed for their Elephant walk ! FOUR, that's right, 4. Count them !!!!

Original source is you , of course :p: . I request you not to call this TATTA, ok.

View attachment 789732

Thats right my friend. 4. They are 4 of them..... With 150 more in the sky currently conducting CAP sorties and were conducting CAS sorties for the past 13 years :D

Exactly !!!

View attachment 789732

You do like to jump into a conversation without having any comprehension of what is being dis ussed or being referred to.
So once again let me enlighten you and put you in the picture.
My comments were not in connection to the Elephant Walk, rather to what the Indian poster was claiming..... Referring to the image as.... MENACING..... go back and read again to correct yourself.
While you were quick to dig my old post to prove your habitual nature but as always you missed to understand something basic.... And do notice I wasn't the only one to comment on the tall claim of Menacing.
I guess the breaks haven't done you much good after all.

You are well past your shelf life old timer.
You are incompetent to differentiate between parked or moving aircraft.
You often suffer from the Tape Worm tickling your brain forcing you to return here for much needed attention.

I suggest you pull out a few wires so you are in no hurry to press the reply button at least not until you learn to read and understand some basics.

Are you literally translating some Pothwari / Gujari proverbs into English ? o_O What does this drivel even mean ?!?

Since you have to keep digging up my old posts to make yourself relevant, let me remind you those four JF-17 were part of the larger formation which I have fed you in the past, and no one claimed that they were menacing or armed or whatever but since you are hearing voices in your head,

What LARGER formation were those 2 + 2 FC1 s part of ? Check your thread again and please enlighten. Your photos had only 4 jets . 'Nobody claimed" says he :-)

Reply if you actually have something intelligent to add. But this time in normal English please :-))

Husband: honey, please listen to me. Quantity is not the more the better. We need to care more about quality.
Wife: shut up! You only touched me 14 times after 35 years of marriage. You should increase the quantity first and then consider the quality.

Lol....Reminded me of "Made in China" stuff.

Back
Top Bottom