What's new

Dubai Air Show: IAF's Tejas stuns audience with superior flying skills

Looks very normal like any other fourth generation craft.

it is defo normal 4th gen fighter

and good local replacement for mig21 bisons from.3rd generation

it is not suppose to be our state of the art top tier fighter...

those will be mark 2 tejas replacing mirage2000 and mig29 and jaguar and will.be mix of more rafales and mark 2 tejas .
Amca will replace su30mki or worst case su57. combo
Looks very normal like any other fourth generation craft.

Looks like a poor implementation of a 4th Gen aircraft.

those will be mark 2 tejas replacing mirage2000 and mig29 and jaguar and will.be mix of more rafales and mark 2 tejas .

Yes I agree with that.

The more The Tejas is maturing the harder the Pak campaign to malign it

by the the time aesa equipped Tejas arrives next year you guys will be bouncing off walls.

Tejas is here it's not going away so better get used to more Tejas news
4k Chowrangi in Karachi hosts a rtd F-6 of PAF. I would love to see a Tejas on that roundabout too in near future

Nothing can match J35 out of whole your inventory

You made my day. You actually made my day 🤣🤣🤣
You can now conclude this fanboy is still in secondary school. The retard is suddenly raving about American engines and belittling the Russians.... whereas Indias most numerous Jets the SU-30 and others like MiG 21/29 are all equipped with Russian Engines. And then again even with a trustworthy American engine, Tejas remains shy on Republic day flypast.

You can now conclude this fanboy is still in secondary school. The retard is suddenly raving about American engines and belittling the Russians.... whereas Indias most numerous Jets the SU-30 and others like MiG 21/29 are all equipped with Russian Engines. And then again even with a trustworthy American engine, Tejas remains shy on Republic day flypast.

Windjammer

The russians offered their engines for Tejas programme costing under $3 million each
Tejas chose USA GE engines 404 @ $6 million each
Yes we have 30 year experience of SU30MKI mig29 & mig21

you pakistanis will learn the hardway with your budget driven Thunders
You work out why INDIA chose USA engines

BY THE WAY USA engines will also power Tejas mark 2 & AMCA

again ASK YOURSELF WHY ????????????

I think all this talk of Tejas as new platform is hyped up. its very much tied to its american engines and a lot more i suspect.

TEJAS NOW NOW NOW
1637183811851.png

replaced this cold war relic
1637183867797.png

TEJAS MARK 2
1637184056430.png

will replace
MIG 29 & MIRAGE2000 & JAGUAR from 2030 onwards
1637184133331.png

will replace SU30MKI from 2035 onwards

tejas loop..its a special full loop that only a a expert pilot flyingin tejas can do ...as if the loop is done in f16 its called an f16 loop not tejas
Loop
Name me 10 maneuvers performed by Tejas which other planes can't do or were extra ordinary?

you see MY TEJAS maligners

India HAS SPENT 3 DECADES doing what you pakistanis are doing with JF17 thunders today
IE BUILD UNDER LICENSE a foreign design fighter
China is today upgrading thunders for you to block 3 ............WHY because you cant do this yourself
YOU learn very little

INDIA knows all about license build . MIG21 then Jaguar Then SU3OMKI for decades

WE learnt very little .........why because YOU dont get FULL TOT or experience to do things yourself...

Now WE HAVE learnt VIA TEJAS
we have eco system
The experience
AND now we go to step 2 the mark 2 TEJAS
THEN AMCA

YOU BELITTLE TEJAS ...............but we INDIANS are laughing AT YOU . your at CHINA,S mercy in areospace withn thunders & BEYOND

NOTHJING BEATS your own design, YOUR own STEP BY STEP approach

BREAKING THIS INTO PURE India v pakistan

Tejas may be late , IT MAY be a Samosa if it makes you feel better

but the TEJAS has a 50 / 50 chance or better than any PAF fighter that you feild today

40% of the PAF front line fleet is F7 or mirage 5 relics ............ Against Tejas ,, i say poor chance at best old airframes poor radar and agility and weapns choice

JF17 block a and b THATS 30% o the fleet currenly no HMD or HOBS missles so dead in DOG FIGHT . against Tejas

That leaves F16 ...... against Tejas thats 50/50

WHERE TEJAS FAILS is Against the chinease PLAAF ............ For INDO PAK theatre its perfect
Correction: That leaves no jet in PAF inventory that can match Tejas. I mean F16s were sitting ducks for Mig 21s at 27th Feb 2019. PAF is done and dusted..

NOTHJING BEATS your own design, YOUR own STEP BY STEP approach

American engines instead of Smokey Russian ones.
Israeli radars jammers ew suites etc rather than just China

I didn't know American engines, Israeli rarads/jammers/EW suites and not to mention weapons sourced from Russia/ Israel and the design inputs from France counts as 'Your Own' but whatever helps you sleep better.

Junk fighter 17 was not even there , th which looks like a preganant frog , mr dog eater.

We have teh right to defend our plane from ignorant idiots like your people
Indian chest thumping at its finest, you guys didn't participate in an airshow whereas tejas did. Must mean you are afraid of the almighty tejas.

Dude, the last time PAF went up against the IAF, PAF did so with the Mirages, F-16's and yes the JFT's. The result was Frats committed by the IAF, the raptor from the east tucking its tail between its legs and dodging missiles aka "the AMRAAM dodger" and IAF loosing a Bison along with having its pilot humiliated aka "The tea is fantastic". Just one question, Where was the mighty tejas in all that beat down PAF gave the IAF? surely as great as a platform you guys seem to think it is, it could've made a difference ?

Back
Top Bottom