What's new

14 Iranian border guards killed by terrorists in Iran-Pak cross border attack

He actually said he doesn't have proof of Indian involvement. Federal govt might have those proofs which they federal govt obviously have. You Indians misunderstood his statement due to your poor IQ.

First your media claimed you provided the proof to India and then Balochistan's chief minister says you don't have any proof against India. How this contradiction came. :rolleyes:

First your media claimed you provided the proof to India and then Balochistan's chief minister says you don't have any proof against India. How this contradiction came. :rolleyes:

is this thread about pakistan and india?? seriously tell me if i'm in the wrong thread ...... cut it .

Looks like your investment creating trouble for Iran too. :)

Lashkar e Jhangvi has relations with mainsteam political parties of Pakistan as well as Pakistani Taliban. How did you find Indian connection in that. These anti-Shia terror groups emerged as the brainchild of Zia ul Haq who wanted to keep Pakistani Shias under control after the Islamic revolution in Iran.

He actually said he doesn't have proof of Indian involvement. Federal govt might have those proofs which they federal govt obviously have. You Indians misunderstood his statement due to your poor IQ.

Really ?? Did you even bother to read that article master of conspiracy theories ??

Actually due to poor IQ you didn't understand his statement. Not your fault though.

Lashkar e Jhangvi has relations with mainsteam political parties of Pakistan as well as Pakistani Taliban. How did you find Indian connection in that. These anti-Shia terror groups emerged as the brainchild of Zia ul Haq who wanted to keep Pakistani Shias under control after the Islamic revolution in Iran.

This looks more like the work of "freedom fighters" that you support. Not Lashkar e Jhangvi. So your post is irrelevant and BS.

Whoever did this will be fuc.ked soon .

yeah dude , i'll promise u that !!!

they should wait for the hell being unleashed .......

i hope we can start an anti-terrorism campaign with pakistan in this issue as we cant enter pakistan territory ........

Back
Top Bottom