What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

<catharsis>The out come of this would be US banning Muslims. They will let the guns stay though.</catharsis>

upload_2015-12-3_10-11-17.png

Many Jews died in Mumbai attack.

Source? Maybe they aren't so lucky in the ME. In the West almost all plots against them are foiled. We don't see that kind of security standard for non-Jews.

Source says 'disproportionate number of Jews among victims' yet they came out to be 6 in total. Most victims were local Indians. But the conclusion is everybody suffers similar fate in the eastern part of the world, in the West it is different story, Jews are exclusively unharmed. Now that's up to you to draw your own conclusions but I know what I think about that.
do you know the percentage of jews in Mumbai , considering the dead number the jews number are indeed disproportionate . You said now jew died anywhere in any terrorist act , i just proved otherwise.

As far as I remember, 150 plus were killed in Mumbai attacks. 143 being Hindu and 6 being Jew. Are you saying it's the other way around?
I was saying as the newspaper its about proportion that is in contrast to their population ratio , i dont think jews form 4% of population as their death number suggets.

As far as I remember, 150 plus were killed in Mumbai attacks. 143 being Hindu and 6 being Jew. Are you saying it's the other way around?

Those 6 killed were not mere bystanders! They were sought out specifically for their religion! The Pakistanis drove all the way to Chabad house specifically in order to target them and you are still spouting your nonsense? Wtf dude!

How are you different to those nut bags exactly? Isn't this kind of hatred how many Islamist attacks inspired?

Just showing their shot-up SUV.

This just doesn't strike me as a terrorist attack, or at least not one connected to ISIS. Apparently the party was targeted, and they didn't go for the more populated building next to it and randomly kill people... that said they apparently had military style training and one of them worked there... workplace violence? But then why the other 2 and why leave behind your kid to do this?

Seems strange. Again could be terrorism...

Last edited:
Tragic event due to , angry citizen , angered at party may be he did not get a cake

People can be rude in parties hogging all the cake

We stand with the victims tonight

Lesson learned , pass the cake to the Muslim brother who sits in corner of the room secluded by all the officer members

I wonder what discussions took player or what caused the events to escalate to shooting violence

Just tragic

Last edited:
Seem a terrorist attack! Initially I thought it is some random gun attack.

Back
Top Bottom