What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

2 dead suspects, 1 male, 1 female. A third suspect has been detained, but they are not certain if the suspect was involved. The FBI field director said they are still not ruling out terrorism, but it is a "possibility."

Mass shootings since Sandy Hook, in one map

1449113961862.png

Two answers move to Wyoming or start listening to Jim.

Australian comedian perfectly sums up why other countries think US gun laws are crazy - Vox

They were having a Christmas party at the center. It hasn't been confirmed but it sounds like this may have been a terrorist attack.

As soon as I saw shot up SUV I knew it was Muslims. Muslim attackers usually get thousands of bullets. Blacks get shot dead. Whites get handcuffed. Jews...well the police chasing Jew suspect would be bombed by F16's....

They were having a Christmas party at the center. It hasn't been confirmed but it sounds like this may have been a terrorist attack.

It's a homicidal dumb attack that has no meaning or motive. I doubt it has anything to do with Christmas. Christmas holidays are not religious in this modern day. So don't frame it as Christian-Islamic feud. Vast majority of Americans are irreligious. Anyways if these attackers can't control themselves, move overseas. If not then commit suicide. If they end up doing lone attacks don't target Christians. There's a powerful entity which deserves it more than anyone else.

Anyways there are reports suspect was receiving boxes of chemicals at his residence and hence the authorities let him off the hook. You simply can't get away with manufacturing explosives. Somebody wanted this to happen.

The male suspect has been identified as Syed Farook. His father said, "he was very religious."

48303761.cached.jpg

Looks South Asian, sisters name Saira Khan, so definitely a South Asian. Either Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Indian.

He was married and had a young baby. I wonder if the female was his wife.

His brother may have been involved to.

Back
Top Bottom