What's new

14 Bangladeshis in Tamil Nadu return after serving jail in India

Riyad

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Honestly, I never thought Bangladeshis would be in Tamil Nadu. To my surprise Bangladeshis are also in Tamil Nadu! This is embarrassing. I thought Bangladeshis can only migrate to Bengali, Assamese and Hindi belts of India. Our people can even go to Tamil Nadu. OMG! :angry:

14 Bangladeshis return after serving jail in India

Independent Online Desk
15 July, 2019 10:57:07 AM / LAST MODIFIED: 15 July, 2019 11:22:27 AM

14-returned.jpg

A total of 14 Bangladeshi people returned home through Benapole check post on Sunday night after serving two years jail in an Indian prison.

They are – Selim, 25, Liton, 32, Ibrahim, 32, Rabiul Islam, 25, FazlulKarim, 35, DelwarHossain, 26, Anwar Hossain, 29, Rashid, 38, Roni Mia, 28, Bashar, 37, Shariful, 25, Sabuj Mia, 37, and Abdul Rashid, 34-hailing from Faridpur, Madaripu, Noakhali, and Satkhira districts, reports UNB.

Indian Immigration Police handed them over to Benapole Immigration Police around 8 pm, said Abul Bashar, officer-in-charge of Benapole Immigration Police Station.

They entered the Indian territory through Satkhira border two and half years back without valid documents in search of jobs, the OC added.

Tamil Nadu police detained them and a court there sentenced them to two years jail.

http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/207459

Last edited:
Tamil Nadu police detained them and a court there sentenced them to two years jail.

2 yrs imprisonment is too harsh as they came in search of job and from member of SAARC country

2 yrs imprisonment is too harsh as they came in search of job and from member of SAARC country

Yeah, I always say Indians should go easy with Bangladeshi migrants. We are brotherly nations and our people treat India as second home. So Indians should go easy with Bangladeshi migrants. Criminals are different. They should be punished but economic migrants should be treated with sympathy.

Yeah, I always say Indians should go easy with Bangladeshi migrants. We are brotherly nations and our people treat India as second home. So Indians should go easy with Bangladeshi migrants. Criminals are different. They should be punished but economic migrants should be treated with sympathy.

I agree..They can be in detention for some period and then handover to BD gov to be taken care in accordance of BD law..

Still we need to see fantasy wet dream claim of 20 million.

Idiot @Riyad what has made you believe no Bangladeshi can be there in Tamil Nadu? Obviously there are but very limited number and no where close to hundreds of thousands as some sanghi try to claim.

why no action taken against illegal Nigerians who work and do illegal business in Tirupur, Tamilnadu , who have brought the town is under their control

Tirupur City is the Fortress of the Nigerians (video is in Tamil)

Honestly, I never thought Bangladeshis would be in Tamil Nadu. To my surprise Bangladeshis are also in Tamil Nadu!
Unfortunately, they are everywhere from TN, Karnataka, Kerala and Maharashtra. Being culturally similar to the Bengali speaking muslims from WB and Assam, and armed with fake documents, they blend in easily.
Yeah, I always say Indians should go easy with Bangladeshi migrants.
Lengthy periods of interrogation and incarceration is necessary as some of them come to India with hideous intentions and the need to deter them from future adventures. Bangladeshis are our brothers indeed, but they need to make use of the legal ways of coming to India than jumping fence illegally.

Honestly, I never thought Bangladeshis would be in Tamil Nadu. To my surprise Bangladeshis are also in Tamil Nadu! This is embarrassing. I thought Bangladeshis can only migrate to Bengali, Assamese and Hindi belts of India. Our people can even go to Tamil Nadu. OMG! :angry:

14 Bangladeshis return after serving jail in India
@Riyad and India should together celebrate the capturing and returning of this 14 million Bangladeshi Muslims. The Indian Celebration Committee should be chaired by @Riyad, the idiot himself.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, they are everywhere from TN, Karnataka, Kerala and Maharashtra. Being culturally similar to the Bengali speaking muslims from WB and Assam, and armed with fake documents, they blend in easily.

Lengthy periods of interrogation and incarceration is necessary as some of them come to India with hideous intentions and the need to deter them from future adventures. Bangladeshis are our brothers indeed, but they need to make use of the legal ways of coming to India than jumping fence illegally.

OMG! they are everywhere! It proves how close our people feel with Indians that such a migration spree is going on from Bangladesh to India. Actually we are so close that our people feel at home in India. It is really second home for Bangladeshis. Trust me. India is so close to us. Don't get angry by few hateful Bangladeshi posters. These people are mostly Sylhetis. They spread hatred between Indian and Bangladeshi which is non existent. We are same people, same culture. We are just two nations but one people. :cheers:

It proves how close our people feel with Indians that such a migration spree is going on from Bangladesh to India. Actually we are so close that our people feel at home in India. It is really second home for Bangladeshis. Trust me.
Agreed, we mustn't take these Bangladeshi posters here and the Sylhetis as the true representative of your population back home. Bangladeshis love coming to India for jobs, tourism, shopping, treatment and what not to enjoy our hospitality.. It is almost as if they consider Bangladesh as an appendage of our country and their birth right to come and go as they please. I think our countries should take more steps to facilitate their ingress and make their stay pleasant

We are same people, same culture.
Yes, if i were to visit Bangladesh think i would mistake your country as the continuation of parts of Assam and West Bengal.

Entering any country illegally is a crime , what if that illegal is conspiring against the state

Agreed, we mustn't take these Bangladeshi posters here and the Sylhetis as the true representative of your population back home. Bangladeshis love coming to India for jobs, tourism, shopping, treatment and what not to enjoy our hospitality.. It is almost as if they consider Bangladesh as an appendage of our country and their birth right to come and go as they please. I think our countries should take more steps to facilitate their ingress and make their stay pleasant

Yes, if i were to visit Bangladesh think i would mistake your country as the continuation of parts of Assam and West Bengal.

BNP-Jamatis and many Sylhetis are hateful to India. Indians should always ignore their opinions. We are Muslims but it does not mean we hate India. We love India because it gave our Mukti Joddhas training, shelter to have an identity named 'Bangladeshi'. Basically there is no difference between us. We are same. Its just the history which made us separate. We will remain as two nations but united as one people by our brotherly ties. We were East Bengal, India. We were East Pakistan but finally we became Bangladeshi because of huge contribution of India and bloods of many Bengali Muslims and Hindus both.

BNP-Jamatis and many Sylhetis are hateful to India. Indians should always ignore their opinions.
That is perhaps because they are habituated to see everything through the prism of religion. There are many determinants of Ind-BD ties which escape their notice and it is a very narrow minded approach too.
We love India because it gave our Mukti Joddhas training, shelter to have an identity named 'Bangladeshi'. Basically there is no difference between us. We are same. Its just the history which made us separate. We will remain as two nations but united as one people by our brotherly ties.
Well said, i was happy to read today that one hundred freedom fighters from BD will be treated in Indian hospitals free of cost. Will go a long way to foster brotherly ties and mutual respect between us. There are only a few minor kinks that remain which will be ironed out with time.

Back
Top Bottom