What's new

30 Bangladeshis return home after serving jail term in India

Why Whining on a pdf forum. Please either deport or stop whining. I have been hearing this shit of illegal Bangladeshi since 2005. It's been 15 years. Same way I keep hearing super powa India stronk since 2001 and still a third world.
And all those 15 years your bangladeshi lungi retards try and play pole vaulting on border to enter this third world country of GDP 3 Trillion.
Just wait for final NRC draft all illegal muslim bangladeshis will be not just thrown ,they will be made an example.
Then we will see who is whining.

And all those 15 years your bangladeshi lungi retards try and play pole vaulting on border to enter this third world country of GDP 3 Trillion.
Just wait for final NRC draft all illegal muslim bangladeshis will be not just thrown ,they will be made an example.
Then we will see who is whining.
3 trillion lmao....2000 per capita third world India stronk got triggered....yes go ahead deport them cant wait. In mean team keep drinking gau mutra and shitting on streets on toilet less India.

3 trillion lmao....2000 per capita third world India stronk got triggered....yes go ahead deport them cant wait. In mean team keep drinking gau mutra and shitting on streets on toilet less India.
Troll somewhere else ,
Yes it's a 3 trillion GDP and amongst the fastest growing one.
Yes we have 90% toilet coverage.
Yes we have 90+ % electricity coverage.
Yes we will keep on drinking whatever we like it's our country we decide !.
What to drink
Who we let in.
Who we make an example off.
Ask your retarded lungi to stay in their bangla land and keep on drinking camel piss.
We have had enough of bangladeshi prostitutes and rickshaw pullers.
Don't need more.

Troll somewhere else ,
Yes it's a 3 trillion GDP and amongst the fastest growing one.
Yes we have 90% toilet coverage.
Yes we have 90+ % electricity coverage.
Yes we will keep on drinking whatever we like it's our country we decide !.
What to drink
Who we let in.
Who we make an example off.
Ask your retarded lungi to stay in their bangla land and keep on drinking camel piss.
We have had enough of bangladeshi prostitutes and rickshaw pullers.
Don't need more.
Again triggerd. Dont change the fact still a third world poor toiletless country of 2000 per capita. Please write an essay about supa pawa by 2020 I have all the time to read.

6 girls return home after serving jail term in India
UNB . Benapole | Update: 12:47, Jun 11, 2019

9b7a53ce018b777f6a1a479660d56ced-Petrapole_Railway_Station.jpg

Six Bangladeshi girls returned home on Monday night after serving two and half years in Indian jail.

Indian immigration police handed them over to Bangladesh through Petrapole around 9:30pm, said officer-in-charge of Benapole immigration police Abul Bashar.

The returned persons are Morsida Begum, 21, Rabeya Khatun, 23, hailing from Gaibandha, Nishat Akhter Brishty, 20, of Bagerhat, Kalpana Gazi, 25, Sathi Sarder, 22, and Rahima Khatun, 18, from Jashore.

ABM Muhit Hossain of NGO Justice and Care said the Bangladeshi girls were trafficked into India's Mumbai city three years ago on the promise of good jobs. But Mumbai police arrested them for entering the country illegally.

Later, they were sent to jail through a court. After serving the jail term in prison, a shelter home in Mumbai named Navjeevan kept them under their custody before they returned home, he added.

https://en.prothomalo.com/bangladesh/news/197092/6-girls-return-home-after-serving-jail-term-in

24 Bangladeshis return after serving jail term in India
Independent Online Desk
un-b-ns-ban.jpg

Photo: UNB

Twenty-four Bangladeshis, including 11 teenagers, returned home on Friday after languishing in Indian jail for two and a half years.

“They went to India in 2016, enticed by promises of good jobs,” said Abul Bashar, officer-in-charge of Benapole Checkpost Immigration Police.

Indian police arrested them when they were travelling to Bangalore and a court jailed them for two and half years for crossing border without valid documents.

They were handed over to Benapole Immigration Police after serving their sentences.

Bashar said they hailed from Narail, Satkhira and Jashore.unb

http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/194548

Indian Gov should provide easy access visa to people of BD

Indian Gov should provide easy access visa to people of BD
Visa is already easy and 2 million Bangladeshis are traveling to India with Visa every year. There is little reason to go in illegal channels. Whom you suspect to be Bangladeshi illegals in bigger cities, are mostly Muslims from West Bengal, Assam and Bihar. Most of the Indians are so brainwashed about this highly politicized issue is that, even if those people give proof of their Indian origin, they still face distrust and branded as illegal Bangladeshi. I am not denying that there are illegal Bangladeshi Muslims in India, but there number at best are few lakhs, not 20-60 million as claimed by hindutva radicals. ''Illegal Bangladeshi'' is now a blanket term for all those unwanted poor Muslims in communal politics ridden India.

Last edited:
Dear Bangladesh, please keep your citizens inside your fence with India and take a good care of them as we dont want them in our country. We need to kick our all the illegal muslims living in our country including rohingyas as they pose a great threat to the law and order and security of the nation.
Come on Indians donot be so mean to your Bangladeshee brothers. As per Bangladeshis Bangladesh-India relations are written with blood.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1560104827_3.jpg

Last edited:
We are not anyone's big brother.
India has much older and distinct culture than bangladesh and pakistan.
Yes, this is how it should be.
We will never accept illegal Bangladeshis in our country,they deserve all the contempt they get.
India is not any Bangladeshis home and they need get the **** out or face the music.
Why are you waiting for? You got BJP govt. with overwhelming majority. All the north eastern states has now BJP govt. Time was never this suitable for you hindutva goons to fulfill your dream. Still no action from Modi. At least he could have warned Bangladesh about possible deportation. But he is silent. You can do NRC in all of your states, we do not care. We will take not a single deportee from India unless we verified them to be a genuine Bangladeshi as we are already doing this for many years. There is no other way.

Assam NRC has proved, there is no Bangladeshi Muslim illegal in Assam. Out of 4 million excluded from the list, 2.7 million are Hindus, 1.3 million are Muslims. Most of these Muslims are women and children who are excluded due to some errors and their other family members have included in NRC list. It is obvious that they too will be included after some more verification. BJP will protect those 2.7 million Hindus also. So forget about deporting anyone from Assam. This NRC is a big slap on the face hindutva goons like you. It shattered the long held toxic propaganda and myth generated by communal bigots in India. NRC in West Bengal or other states will be even bigger disappointment for you lot. So go ahead, we do not care.

Visa is already easy and 2 million Bangladeshis are traveling in India with Visa every year. There is little reason to go in illegal channels. Whom you suspect to be Bangladeshi illegals in bigger cities, are mostly Muslims from West Bengal, Assam and Bihar. Most of the Indians are so brainwashed about this highly politicized issue is that, even if those people give prove of their Indian origin, they still face distrust and branded as illegal Bangladeshi. I am not denying that there are illegal Bangladeshi Muslims in India, but there number at best are few lakhs, not 20-60 million as claimed by hindutva radicals. ''Illegal Bangladeshi'' is now a blanket term for all those unwanted poor Muslims in communal politics ridden India.

No man..i am not trolling but in smaller cities like Bhuabaneawar too, there are people from BD..Plumbers and mechanics is flooded with BD people in Bhybaneswar...It is a reality and not a myth..I am from bhubaneswar...

Honestly speaking we do not have any reason to complain about BD apart from this issue...For a moment, why India will try spoil its realationship with BD if this issue do not exists..

Come on Indians donot be so mean to your Bangladeshee brothers. As per Bangladeshis Bangladesh-India relations are written with blood.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1560104827_3.jpg

We will and should never be mean...Even Indian public will not have any issue if BD people come in millions or whatever number to any part of India ..stay for long and go back to their country.//Problem comes up when they take up citizenship with help of our corrupt people..
Otherwise...We will never feel anything ill about BD

Even in PDF, most of the BD are anti Indian in nature...But you will not find many Indian are anti BD to the core..

No man..i am not trolling but in smaller cities like Bhuabaneawar too, there are people from BD..Plumbers and mechanics is flooded with BD people in Bhybaneswar...It is a reality and not a myth..I am from bhubaneswar...

Honestly speaking we do not have any reason to complain about BD apart from this issue...For a moment, why India will try spoil its realationship with BD if this issue do not exists..
Is there any credible survey in Bhubaneswar about the number of ''illegal Bangladeshi'' or their origin? How you became sure that they are not from West Bengal? Just because they speak in Bengali? Or just because they wear Lungi? I have seen North East tribals identifying 'illegal Bangladeshi'' from distance just by seeing beard and Lungi.

Is there any credible survey in Bhubaneswar about the number of ''illegal Bangladeshi'' or their origin? How you became sure that they are not from West Bengal? Just because they speak in Bengali? Or just because they wear Lungi? I have seen North East tribals identifying 'illegal Bangladeshi'' from distance just by seeing beard and Lungi.

Electrician who comes up to our place is from BD...We got to know after taking up his service...You have to understand...Even if we know their origin...it is not like people are hell bent on killing them...Because this is no more any secret or myth anymore..

Electrician who comes up to our place is from BD...We got to know after taking up his service...You have to understand...Even if we know their origin...it is not like people are hell bent on killing them...Because this is no more any secret or myth anymore..
OK, I am believing you that there is a Bangladeshi electrician in Bhubaneshar. But my question is how you have concluded that there are 60 million illegal Bangladeshi in India by meeting with that electrician? If I came across any Indian in Dhaka working illegally, should I conclude there are 60 million illegal Indian in Bangladesh?

Take actions against criminals but be tolerant to innocent Bangladeshis who go to India for job. Mostly poor Bangladeshis go for menial jobs in India. Be good with them. Treat them as your own people.
They will be handled as per the law. I think BD has to work with and take help of humanitarian NGO's in India to get those ppl repatriated back to BD.

OK, I am believing you that there is a Bangladeshi electrician in Bhubaneshar. But my question is how you have concluded that there are 60 million illegal Bangladeshi in India by meeting with that electrician? If I came across any Indian in Dhaka working illegally, should I conclude there are 60 million illegal Indian in Bangladesh?

I agree with you...Honestly...i do not know if i should confirm or deny...If you feel, you are right..u r welcome have ur own opinion...My intent was to share information that it is not a myth that no BD people stay in India illegally..Personally i have no issue with them being in our country as we do not have any hard feeling towards them..

Back
Top Bottom