What's new

30 Bangladeshis return home after serving jail term in India

I agree with you...Honestly...i do not know if i should confirm or deny...If you feel, you are right..u r welcome have ur own opinion...My intent was to share information that it is not a myth that no BD people stay in India illegally..Personally i have no issue with them being in our country as we do not have any hard feeling towards them..
I have already said that there are possibly few lakhs illegal Bangladeshi Muslims in India. Specially in big cities like Mumbai, kolkata, Delhi, Bangaluru etc. That's why Indian police can bust some of them times to times like this case. Bangladesh also has several lakhs of illegal Indians. This phenomenon is not unique with India and Bangladesh only. Go to any two neighboring countries in the world. You will find some people from one country living in the other as legal or illegal migrants. But the real problem with India is that, it is making this trivial issue all out of proportion by linking it with it's own huge migrating Muslim population and doing dirty politics about it and spreading venom against Bangladeshi people. If you are so threatened by those few lakhs Bangladeshi Muslims then deport them in Bangladesh, we also need to deport Indians living in Bangladesh. But we will not accept any Indian Muslims falsely branded as Bangladeshi. At first you need to give proof that they gone from Bangladesh and staying illegally in India. I think, nobody in Bangladesh have any issue accepting such people. Actually we are already accepting such deportee.

Last edited:
I have already said that there are possibly few lakhs illegal Bangladeshi Muslims in India. Specially in big cities like Mumbai, kolkata, Delhi, Bangaluru etc. That's why Indian police can bust some of them times to times like this case. Bangladesh also has several lakhs of illegal Indians. This phenomenon is not unique with India and Bangladesh only. Go to any two neighboring countries in the world. You will find some people from one country living in the other as legal or illegal migrants. But the real problem with India is that, it is making this trivial issue all out of proportion by linking it with it's own huge migrating Muslim population and doing dirty politics about it and spreading venom against Bangladeshi people. If you are so threatened by those few lakhs Bangladeshi Muslims then deport them in Bangladesh, we also need to deport Indians living in Bangladesh. But we will not accept any Indian Muslims falsely branded as Bangladeshi. At first you need to give proof that they gone from Bangladesh and staying illegally in India. I think, nobody in Bangladesh have any issue accepting such people. Actually we are already accepting such deportee.

Well..your frustration is understandable...But we do not mind you remove all Indian illegals too...We will not be upset if u kick out Indian who are in ur country illegally

Well..your frustration is understandable...But we do not mind you remove all Indian illegals too...We will not be upset if u kick out Indian who are in ur country illegally
Neither of we..instead of denigrating a community you Indians need to get into business and start deporting.

Most Bangladeshis are peaceful Muslims
That doesnt matter. What matters is illegal immigrants. If bangladeshis want to come to India for jobs, they need to follow the legal route. Whether peaceful or radicalised, an illegal immigrant is just that.

India has much older and distinct culture than bangladesh and pakistan.
Uh what? For centuries, Bengal, Pak and India were one! Sure some difference has crept up due to religion but still culture is still very similar if u know the distinction between culture and religion.

Uh what? For centuries, Bengal, Pak and India were one! Sure some difference has crept up due to religion but still culture is still very similar if u know the distinction between culture and religion.
I know,i hope you also understand the difference of contempt of culture one establishes once he/she refuses to believe that they can coexist.

when we see few people believe they are so distinct that they cannot live with each other ,why should we not accept the fact that dharmic indus valley civilization and its cultural aspects are not present in these two countries.

And they follow an arabic religion and culturally find themselves more similar to central asians or arabs ?

why should we have an obsession that they are similar people when they are not ?

Yes, this is how it should be.

Why are you waiting for? You got BJP govt. with overwhelming majority. All the north eastern states has now BJP govt. Time was never this suitable for you hindutva goons to fulfill your dream. Still no action from Modi. At least he could have warned Bangladesh about possible deportation. But he is silent. You can do NRC in all of your states, we do not care. We will take not a single deportee from India unless we verified them to be a genuine Bangladeshi as we are already doing this for many years. There is no other way.

Assam NRC has proved, there is no Bangladeshi Muslim illegal in Assam. Out of 4 million excluded from the list, 2.7 million are Hindus, 1.3 million are Muslims. Most of these Muslims are women and children who are excluded due to some errors and their other family members have included in NRC list. It is obvious that they too will be included after some more verification. BJP will protect those 2.7 million Hindus also. So forget about deporting anyone from Assam. This NRC is a big slap on the face hindutva goons like you. It shattered the long held toxic propaganda and myth generated by communal bigots in India. NRC in West Bengal or other states will be even bigger disappointment for you lot. So go ahead, we do not care.
I agree the time has arrived ,about 15 lakh muslims will get thrown .
as far as you will not take any deported muslim ,we have enough muscle to throw these people in your pathetic country.Just wait and watch.
next 5 years will be very tough on you.
That is just one state , we will have NRC in every state and make sure the termites who are living amongst us are eradicated.

That doesnt matter. What matters is illegal immigrants. If bangladeshis want to come to India for jobs, they need to follow the legal route. Whether peaceful or radicalised, an illegal immigrant is just that.

Ya in your dream..
You got jobs in India??

as far as you will not take any deported muslim ,we have enough muscle to throw these people in your pathetic country.Just wait and watch.
That is just one state , we will have NRC in every state and make sure the termites who are living amongst us are eradicated.
Where did you get this 15 lac number? NRC said 30 lac hindus, 8 lack muslim. Most of the muslims are not even Bengali and are mostly old useless women.

NRC said 30 lac hindus, 8 lack muslim.
Any reference for the same from official sources? Shouldn't we wait till July before speculating?

Most of the muslims are not even Bengali
But the claims and objections process that's going on right now paint a different picture. I think we should wait till the final list gets published.

OK, I am waiting and watching for 5 years. But if it does not happen as you are speaking here then you will declare yourself in PDF as a big fat dirty swine at 15/06/2024 AD . Agree?

OK, I am waiting and watching for 5 years. But if it does not happen as you are speaking here then you will declare yourself in PDF as a big fat dirty swine at 15/06/2024 AD . Agree?
Quite shameless aren't you ?
your argument being that your swines who have pole vaulted into my country will still remain rickshaw pullers and prostitutes for the next five years and we won't be able to do anything.
at least have some self respect, you useless idiots.

Quite shameless aren't you ?
your argument being that your swines who have pole vaulted into my country will still remain rickshaw pullers and prostitutes for the next five years and we won't be able to do anything.
at least have some self respect, you useless idiots.
Go back to your filth, you dirty swine. I am not interested to do a wrestling with you.

ar12450027674268.jpg

If Bangladeshi police were as vigilante at identifying and deporting illegal Indians in Bangladesh like Indian police are for illegal Bangladeshi then we could also arrested and deported thousands of illegal Indians every years. There are at least 1 million illegal Indians in Bangladesh working illegally in various sectors. But Bangladesh govt. do not care neither are common citizen. Unlike India where the so called 'illegal Bangladeshi' is a highly politicized issue due to culture of hindu communal hatred and bigotry, here in BD people do not bother if a few million illegal foreigners earn a living.

Please do identify and deport those illegal Indian but please take back your illegal muslim citizens. We dont want them here.

Please do identify and deport those illegal Indian but please take back your illegal muslim citizens. We dont want them here.
Ask your govt. to do that. Why are you asking us? They are not our problem. You have best Hindu party in power and 56'' a*s Modi as your PM. Why you need anyone else to do your job?

Ask your govt. to do that. Why are you asking us? They are not our problem. You have best Hindu party in power and 56'' a*s Modi as your PM. Why you need anyone else to do your job?

Thats exactly what this govt is doing and NRC is implemented all across the country.

Any reference for the same from official sources? Shouldn't we wait till July before speculating?
Official data does not contain religion based segmentation. I am talking from what I saw in the news media..
But the claims and objections process that's going on right now paint a different picture. I think we should wait till the final list gets published.
Yea 99% of the objection were placed on the last day and most of them does not contain the name and address of the complainee (fearing being prosecuted) neither do have any proof...

Thats exactly what this govt is doing and NRC is implemented all across the country.
Make sure you have your own papers.. our borders are usually closed for scums...

Back
Top Bottom