What's new

30 Bangladeshis return home after serving jail term in India

Official data does not contain religion based segmentation. I am talking from what I saw in the news media..
Just one correction, there is no legitimate official data released, a document which was to be submitted to the SC in a sealed envelope was leaked last year. Only piece of credible info is there's about 40 lakhs missing from the final draft pending claims and objections.

Make sure you have your own papers.. our borders are usually closed for scums...

If only you had closed your borders decades ago we dont have to cope with millions of your filthy citizens and rohingyas. Now take them back and seal your borders.

I know,i hope you also understand the difference of contempt of culture one establishes once he/she refuses to believe that they can coexist.

when we see few people believe they are so distinct that they cannot live with each other ,why should we not accept the fact that dharmic indus valley civilization and its cultural aspects are not present in these two countries.

And they follow an arabic religion and culturally find themselves more similar to central asians or arabs ?

why should we have an obsession that they are similar people when they are not ?

I agree the time has arrived ,about 15 lakh muslims will get thrown .
as far as you will not take any deported muslim ,we have enough muscle to throw these people in your pathetic country.Just wait and watch.
next 5 years will be very tough on you.
That is just one state , we will have NRC in every state and make sure the termites who are living amongst us are eradicated.
if you are so Stronk how come still cant build toilets. When third world poor randian will make toilet and stop embrssing them self.

If only you had closed your borders decades ago we dont have to cope with millions of your filthy citizens and rohingyas. Now take them back and seal your borders.
Stop whining. Either do what need to be done or stop crying like a baby on a tiny sub forum like here.

Indian "love" for BD is exceptional!! More are on the way!!! BJP has won the elections for a reason....

Back
Top Bottom