What's new

132 Pakistanis coming to India vanish after expiry of visa

India should terminate each and every relationship with pakistan for safty and prosperity of India. Don't allow them like dawood gilani david headly

So we should expect many arrests of relatives of those people.

This seems some clerical blunder on part of some lazy people, that they could not be entered in records while leaving. If list is announced / made public, majority of them will come forward showing 'valid exit stamp' on their travel documents.

The Indian members here should not worry though - They don't attack Call Centers.

ya mainly because they dont have prior experience from Pakistan as there arnt any big call centers in Pakistan anyways, no company would open one there. I guess they were exported into India to repeat 26/11 or the recent mumbai attacks.

Most probably kidnapped by RAW- brainwashed- and another future Ajmal Kassab whose roots can be traced back to Pakistan in the making-

You're contradicting your own post mate. If RAW brainwashed them then why would they want them to carry out terror activities in India?

And what's more surprising is that people even liked your post.

You're contradicting your own post mate. If RAW brainwashed them then why would they want them to carry out terror activities in India?

And what's more surprising is that people even liked your post.

Prime objective: To malign Pakistan / ISI.

I can't believe you actually said that. :hitwall:

I bet you too think 26/11 was a 'drama' to malign Pakistan/ISI don't you?

nope but every tom herry dick now get white cart write ISI on it after every terror attack .

Back
Top Bottom