What's new

12 Megaprojects to Go Live in Three Months (Bengali Video)

If you go to Sylhet, please try to visit Sylhet cantonment of 17 infantry division. Take as many pictures as possible then post it here on PDF. Thank you.:-)

Unfortunately this will be a sponsored trip and the friend taking me there won't have time for visiting cantonments.

Isn't photography prohibited in cantonments?

Unfortunately this will be a sponsored trip and the friend taking me there won't have time for visiting cantonments.

Isn't photography prohibited in cantonments?
Perhaps, you are right. Photography isn't allowed in cantonments. I have some pictures of Bangladesh army in my personal collection. I'll post them on PDF whenever I get some free time. Thank you :-)

Cox's Bazaar Iconic Railway Station Project

1700035803748.png

1700035837425.png

1700036054867.png

1700035951796.png

1700036013279.png

The architectural design of the Cox's Bazar railway station is really nice. I like it :-)

It was designed by our Dhaka-based local Architect Foyez Ullah bhai (of VolumeZero fame). He designs on Green architecture principles. The canopy helps shade the main rail station building and minimize HVAC usage and cost. He is one of the top five award-winning architects in Bangladesh currently.

Here is another Uttara Residential Project (mid-grade housing) that Ar. Foyez Ullah bhai designed. Open spaces were considered, which is so scarce in Bangladesh urban areas.

It was designed by our Dhaka-based local Architect Foyez Ullah bhai (of VolumeZero fame). He designs on Green architecture principles. The canopy helps shade the main rail station building and minimize HVAC usage and cost. He is one of the top five award-winning architects in Bangladesh currently.

Kudos to Foyez Bhai:tup:

Anytime bhai - here is footage from Sundarban Express and Benapole Express trains going up to Bhanga, on the other side of Padma Bridge, soon they will go up to Narail and Jashore when that line is completed with trackage.

Hasina hai to mumkin hai

Back
Top Bottom