What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

Hello my friend are you saying that he was captured yesterday?

Yeah he with his pickup truck behind him. why anyone is not telling me which armed institution he belongs to considering his uniform?

Chapman scouts of FC.

I couldn't find anything on the internet about chapman scouts, can you tell me more about them please?

Yeah he with his pickup truck behind him. why anyone is not telling me which armed institution he belongs to considering his uniform?

Why is his pickup truck white in color? first tell me that. None of PA units operate white pickup truck. lol. NDS has to do better than that.

NDS doesn't operate these older versions of Toyota pickups, may be you need to see this video:
lol my friend your embedded video are not working and PA also does not operates white pickup trucks with out number plates.

That's some serious negative thinking.. If it wasn't for our great Military we would still be having explosions left right n center. Your jelous of our Military's life style when they risk their life for people like you? Are you suggesting that it's Pak army fault that Ana decided to commit sucide by the hands of Pak army?

I can't believe you decide to bash the pride of Pakistan.
That's some serious negative thinking.. If it wasn't for our great Military we would still be having explosions left right n center. Your jelous of our Military's life style when they risk their life for people like you? Are you suggesting that it's Pak army fault that Ana decided to commit sucide by the hands of Pak army?

I can't believe you decide to bash the pride of Pakistan.

Stop putting your self out there as delusional...and for God's sake stop tagging people with un necessary anti slogans just bcos they don't agree with your point of view.

I would want to go into more details over this ...but I've decided not to have anymore debate on this issue with you.have a nice day.

Last edited:
Any afghan media reporting the capture of 1? Link?

Tolo news ? Pajhwok? Khaama?

53160580dc07b.jpeg

Now this is FC crops in uniform the picture provided by you has no green in the uniform camo.

Any afghan media reporting the capture of 1? Link?

Tolo news ? Pajhwok? Khaama?

Nope
Not even raziq who claimed 40 killed... I wouldn't go for these quite frankly. Torkham incident was filled with mass disinformation from Afghan side which turned out to be untrue. Baqi people can believe whatever they want.

I don't see any evidence of that. Yes he was pro hindus and not as much pro muslim. There was reasons for that, 99% of sikhs converts were hindus and not muslims before converting. But apart from that sikh empire didn't displace any muslim from their lands, proof? All these muslim tribes which have origin in west punjab still were landowners when British came. Some of them fought sikhs on local level and lost, others made alliance with them. But sikhs didn't displace them, it just means now they had to pay tax to Lahore and not Delhi. If anything it was British that settled sikhs and punjabi muslim arains from east punjab in west punjab canal colonies in large numbers.

All this talk about genocide is all hogwash to say the least. Many of muslims were not happy with sikh rule and hence supported British against them. Reason could be ban on cow slaughter. As I said sikh empire was pro hinduism by default.
They put severe restrictions on Muslim way of life,mosques were used as stables i think you should give a thorough read to what they did to their Muslim subjects i would say it was his polarization of Punjab that laid seeds of seperatism among Muslims

53160580dc07b.jpeg

Now this is FC crops in uniform the picture provided by you has no green in the uniform camo.

Pakistan does use white at times. It's about the census workers they opened fire on them.
IMG_3214.JPG

Actually Sikhs were not pro Muslims because of cruelty of Mughal rulers toward them. Badshahi Mosque was desecrated by Ranjit Singh because it was built by Aurangzeb whom Sikhs dislike the most as Mughals killed their Gurru but any way Afghans rulers were not saint either as they were involved in plundering looting and rape as well .
Afghans were looters too but it would be foolish to call sikhs as pro punjabi muslim

Back
Top Bottom