What's new

11 Feb '13: Pakistan conducts test fires of two Hatf-IX Nasr BRBMs

Comming from a man who pays 5000 rs as tax? his retarded crap might boast ur tiny ego but is certainly not the truth....

I dont know how much tax he pays.. But Pakistani citizens elected him as their leader and representative. If anyone's ego is in question, it would be Pakistan's and not mine, since he made this statement about a time when he was the Prime Minister of your country...

I dont know how much tax he pays.. But Pakistani citizens elected him as their leader and representative. If anyone's ego is in question, it would be Pakistan's and not mine, since he made this statement about a time when he was the Prime Minister of your country...

India also elected the italian waitress and con gress than why wine?

4000 lol/......... we know who ran out of coffins and run to israel for ammo..... but nobody can find these invisible 4000 casualities! the casuality list is on ISPR website and doesnt exceed 400.

While comming from an indian whose army took an year for just comin to the borders and in process killing 1200 + or was it 1900? soldiers and losing billions of dollars is kinda rich....... or should i also count the fake encounters with PA and the medals distributed like candy to indian soldiers? lol even awarding veer chakra to a dead soldier who was later found alive?

India also elected the italian waitress and con gress than why wine?

4000 lol/......... we know who ran out of coffins and run to israel for ammo..... but nobody can find these invisible 4000 casualities! the casuality list is on ISPR website and doesnt exceed 400.

While comming from an indian whose army took an year for just comin to the borders and in process killing 1200 + or was it 1900? soldiers and losing billions of dollars is kinda rich....... or should i also count the fake encounters with PA and the medals distributed like candy to indian soldiers? lol even awarding veer chakra to a dead soldier who was later found alive?

Dude, you are barking up the wrong tree (this is an idiom and not an abuse). These are not figures provided by me and hence I do not need to back them up. Its Pakistan's top most leader at the time of Kargil. The Chief Executive of Pakistan who believes that 4000 of his army men were killed because of Musharraf's misadventure. Why are you ranting all over the place. Abuse him if you want to ;).. Or the Criminal General who caused those 4000 army men to die...

@Safriz, Very interesting and informative observation indeed, check out the "Shaheen-1A" version, which is also reported to have the MARV capability.....the nose cone certainly looks different compared with the standard "Shaheen-1."
Yes sir..Our missiles are full of advanced features which we choose to ignore and downplay due to our own Inferiority complex.
Look at Ghaznavi's Nose cone and note this humble Spike at the top.

chaznavi11.jpg

A similar Spike was attached to earlier SLBM Tridents to reduce atmospheric drag as the SLBM version was designed to follow depressed trajectory and spent much time inside atmosphere..
Ghaznavi has a similar feature due to similar reasons..The missile spends most of its flight path inside atmosphere and hence the Drag..which is reduced many folds by this humble spike and makes the job of the lift generating fins much easier..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...4 peaks for the price of 4000 dead Pakistani soldiers sounds like a good bargain to you..? Your people dude.. Enjoy those peaks in good health.. ;)

And Dude, the word of your Prime minister needs to carry some weight, specially since he is not being tried in murder cases and is not a declared fugitive.. add to that the real truth of kargil is slowly but surely coming out as one after another Pakistani generals are going on record to say how pathetic was that plan in execution and leadership..

So if he says 4000 Pakistani soldiers died on the peaks of Kargil, I will take his word over the word of a criminal general and a faceless collection of pixels called Windjammer :azn:

but then some one once told me...." WHatever floats your boat"
Yea whatever floats your boat indeed....mate you can gloat all the nonsense to your heart's content, but it doesn't require an Indian mindset to conclude that there can be a discrepancy or cover up of few hundred but certainly not several thousands specially when a close knit unit like NLI was involved, unlike other units, majority if not all belong to a certain area of the country. In any case, it's a waste of space convincing some one who prefers to fire over others shoulders.
Since all the fighting took place inside Indian territory, suffice to say all the deaths must have also happened there.....wonder how many bodies did the Indians recovered or did the PA managed to recover and retrieve 4000 bodies.... pathetic allegations to say the least.

Dude, I havent seen anyone strongly countering your Prime Minister's claim about 4000 deaths in media or otherwise. No one has called him out on this.. Why ? And he is right there in Islamabad..Not hiding away in London..Why debate with me on the words of your own Prime Minister of 1999 and one of the favorites for this year's elections too..
Mate , Its because No one even consider him a credible person and his statements on Kargil matters . Otherwise we always get different claims from different political sources . Its a matter of interest that indian media have highlighted Sharif's statements instead of any other Pakistani politician . Kargil can not be termed as well planned action but its also cannot be said a failure . Our objectives of gaining attention on Kashmir issue had been achieved at then and we also gained few strategic positions as a bonus .

I would disagree, the facts show that nuclear weapons have indeed prevented major wars (excluding border skirmishes) of all kinds. In indo-pak case, border skirmishes would contnue for forsesable future, which is more a result of paranoia and negativity on both sides.

That idea of....use without actual use... is the principle behind Nuclear Weapons.
However Nuclear Weapons have not prevented Conventional Wars; they have only prevented Nuclear Wars! :)
We have had many examples of that all over the world since 1945; including those in the neighborhood.

So how will the Nuke-tipped Nasr be any different?

Don't know why but there is a weird resmemblance b/w Nasr and CM400 AKG

CM-400+AKG+Supersonic+Long+Range+Anti+ShipLand+Attack+Missile+JF-17+Thunder+FC-1+J-10+FC-20+J-31+J-20+J-11CM-400+AKG+supersonic+standoff+land+attack+missile+unveiled+fired+operational+carrier+Airshow+China+in+Zhuhai+(1).jpg
Their is no resemblance in this missile Man they are two different missiles and shape are also different and roles are also not same

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom