What's new

100 Most Beautiful Faces In The World List 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a typical South Indian trait..ever wondered why Silk Smitha was so popular down South...but here also skinny is gaining ground.

Yup ,hate this size zero craze. Ultimately it grow into negative size fad. I want my meat.

vidya-balan-hot-the-dirty-picture-bollywood.jpg

I find this Pak tv actress very beautiful.... id marry her..lol
rs9z48.jpg

Shes far more bautiful than any of those women in the list.

Thats a typical South Indian trait..ever wondered why Silk Smitha was so popular down South...but here also skinny is gaining ground.

Bro we malu's know what the right kind of fat an do to our blood. ;)

If Go Ara made it to the list, then you will see her in 2012's list.

sulli.jpg

Considered to be the prettiest female idol in Asia, she never heard anyone say "no" to her in her life.

Both Go Ara and Sulli were two of three first-generation child actress recruits(They are usually recruited at the age of 10~11 and trained for upto 7 years) at the SM Entertainment, the biggest idol singer agency in Asia. While Ko Ara and Lee Yun Hee(The third one) were rejected for jobs as idol singers after several years of training(The selection standard is extremely high, the reason for Korean music's dominance in Asia) and were told to just work as actresses, even the ruthless idol agency couldn't say "no" to Sulli even though she was a terrible singer and dancer, so she made the debut.

The bad thing about never being told "no" in her life is that she is a notorious spoiled brat, but all is forgiven because Sulli is the prettiest girl in idol business and no one could possibly say "no" to the prettiest girl in town.

I remember that , this was once A Defence Forum

Not bad list, though 100-90 girls are prettier than 10-1 IMO ;)

Emma Watson is a bit of a strange choice. Were Mila Kunis and Keira Knightley in there?
Keira Knightley - 39
Mila Kunis - 100

Not trying to insult but I think Hina rabbani looks really pretty.

Not trying to insult but I think Hina rabbani looks really pretty.

Well threads after threads were opened here mostly by Indians when she visited India and in this we discussed everything except the reason and the outcome of her visit.

Additi-Gupta-as-heer.jpg

The beautful heer from Kish desh hai mera dil (indian star tv)

No thats wat you girl a propr dhesi kuri

Well threads after threads were opened here mostly by Indians when she visited India and in this we discussed everything except the reason and the outcome of her visit.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom