What's new

10 Naxals killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh’s Sukma

Mike_Brando

Reaction score
Country
India
Raipur: At least ten suspected Naxal rebels were killed and several others injured in an encounter with security forces in Maoist-hit Sukma district of Chhattisgarh on Tuesday.

Eleven automatic guns were also recovered from the encounter spot.

On a tip off about the presence of Naxals in the forest area of Puarti village, a search was launched by Greyhounds Force of Andhra Pradesh and district force early this morning.

"On spotting the security forces, ultras opened fire and in the retaliatory action, nine rebels were killed and several others were injured," Inspector General of Police, Bastar Range, Himanshu Gupta said.

However, a senior CRPF official said in Delhi that ten Naxals were killed in the encounter.

Meanwhile, a helicopter was rushed from Bhadrachalam in Andhra Pradesh to the encounter site to airlift bodies of the dead Naxals.

The combing operation is still on in the jungle.
10 Naxals killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh:yahoo:

:cheers:
however i thnik killing will won't do...... solve their prob..
mate with all due respect to your point of view i just want to ask if you have a rodent problem in your home what would you do!the most probable answer is to eradicate those pests mercilessly from your home.India is also facing a similar rodent(read:-maoist) problem and our G.O.I. is only trying to eradicate these pests from our country and i must say they are doing an impressive work:azn:

AND WHATS THERE PROBLEM ?

Naxalite problem in India is a difficult problem. Though it is not impossible but surely it is difficult to solve.Every problem has its solution and time solves all the problem. Let us understand the problem first. Then only we can reach the solution.

Where Exist the Naxalite problem? This is existing mostly in remote areas and rooted among poor and unemployed people.I have seen personally these areas which are located at a distance from the road. There is no communication, no hospital, no schools.

How they Operate? They collect money from corrupt officials, contractors and comparatively rich persons. They give employment to at least one member from each family.

What is their Strength? Fear among public is their real strength. Their source of information and communication is very strong. They hold Jan Adalat. Charges are framed, hearing is allowed, punishment is awarded by the judge and order is executed. All these things are completed on the same day. Before coming to Jan Adalat, they make all efforts to ensure that wrong person is not punished. They also respect honest persons.

What is their Weakness? Their leaders are becoming rich and loosing respect amongst public and their cadre. They are more interested in collecting and distributing money.Development of the area has come to standstill due to vested interest of Naxlite leaders and corrupt officials.

What is the Solution?

Political will: We must appreciate that Mr Chidambaram is first Home Minister of the country who has taken up the challenge to solve the naxalite problem.

Development:Government must treat this problem as National Problem. Planning and monitoring should be made and central level but implementation should be made at state level. Of course,in some cases, it should be handed over to Border Road Organisation and other paramilitary forces.

Employment and Self-employment : Keeping in mind the local tradition and culture, small scale industries should be developed. Active naxalite leaders may be encouraged to start industries.

Responsible Media: Media can play big role in creating awareness regarding schemes ang good work done by local public and honest officials.

Time has come to make start. The end will come automatically with time.

:cheers:
however i thnik killing will won't do...... solve their prob..
Do you even know what their hidden agenda is? To bring Maoist rule in the whole of India even if it means adopting violent means. Enter China and India becomes another autonomous region of China. That's the grand design of these yahoos, and they have China's blessings.

So let's get real. All this talk of solving the problem politically accompanied by development of backward areas etc is complete poppycock and so much balderdash!

Poor villagers must have been executed in cold blood by armed forces.

I love loosers like this and satishChandra .. lack the balls to take up his own country's flags and then talks rubbish on random threads ! U made my day :tup:

Naxalite problem in India is a difficult problem. Though it is not impossible but surely it is difficult to solve.Every problem has its solution and time solves all the problem. Let us understand the problem first. Then only we can reach the solution.

Where Exist the Naxalite problem? This is existing mostly in remote areas and rooted among poor and unemployed people.I have seen personally these areas which are located at a distance from the road. There is no communication, no hospital, no schools.

How they Operate? They collect money from corrupt officials, contractors and comparatively rich persons. They give employment to at least one member from each family.

What is their Strength? Fear among public is their real strength. Their source of information and communication is very strong. They hold Jan Adalat. Charges are framed, hearing is allowed, punishment is awarded by the judge and order is executed. All these things are completed on the same day. Before coming to Jan Adalat, they make all efforts to ensure that wrong person is not punished. They also respect honest persons.

What is their Weakness? Their leaders are becoming rich and loosing respect amongst public and their cadre. They are more interested in collecting and distributing money.Development of the area has come to standstill due to vested interest of Naxlite leaders and corrupt officials.

What is the Solution?

Political will: We must appreciate that Mr Chidambaram is first Home Minister of the country who has taken up the challenge to solve the naxalite problem.

Development:Government must treat this problem as National Problem. Planning and monitoring should be made and central level but implementation should be made at state level. Of course,in some cases, it should be handed over to Border Road Organisation and other paramilitary forces.

Employment and Self-employment : Keeping in mind the local tradition and culture, small scale industries should be developed. Active naxalite leaders may be encouraged to start industries.

Responsible Media: Media can play big role in creating awareness regarding schemes ang good work done by local public and honest officials.

Time has come to make start. The end will come automatically with time.

If you think development unemployment and Education is the issue Let me tell you some points.
Proposed project for Railway line from Dalli Rajhara a mines of SAIL to deep inside the bastar is pending just because of naxalite problem from years. Dont railways can bring tremendous devlopment in those area.Second example Tata is making a steel plant near jagdalpur every now and than there vehicles and other assets are put on fire, If a giant like tata is coming in a place economic activities of that particular areas are automatically boosted now about education blowing up of Schools and digging up the roads, A person with a social welfare mindset will do ?

Do you even know what their hidden agenda is? To bring Maoist rule in the whole of India even if it means adopting violent means. Enter China and India becomes another autonomous region of China. That's the grand design of these yahoos, and they have China's blessings.

So let's get real. All this talk of solving the problem politically accompanied by development of backward areas etc is complete poppycock and so much balderdash!

had a talk with them while travelling.. i just asked them why all do all this.... i guess they where brainwashed they only need improvment in thier lyf style... all these blame goes to their leader who brainwashed them... they event dont know the smple policy of govrmnt... told them few... and their reply was "IS THAT SO" mostly poor people brainwhed... rip of their leader that will do.
i dnot support them nor congress what i felt after talking to them i felt this..

If you think development unemployment and Education is the issue Let me tell you some points.
Proposed project for Railway line from Dalli Rajhara a mines of SAIL to deep inside the bastar is pending just because of naxalite problem from years. Dont railways can bring tremendous devlopment in those area.Second example Tata is making a steel plant near jagdalpur every now and than there vehicles and other assets are put on fire, If a giant like tata is coming in a place economic activities of that particular areas are automatically boosted now about education blowing up of Schools and digging up the roads, A person with a social welfare mindset will do ?

its their leader are causing pain... they brain washed their fighter.. i completly agree with OrionHunter.....take thier figher down or so called army make their leader week.. this will do... killing will provoke and this is happeing...

Poor villagers must have been executed in cold blood by armed forces.
yeah they were some poor villagers who were butchered like stray dogs by our Police forces,now the question is can you do something about that Mr.false flagger!afaik India is our country and here we'll decide who deserves to live and who will be butchered!now go and start whining to the entire International community about the "alleged" human rights violation by India and cry a river in front of them!the truth is we simply don't care what some foreigners think about us or about our country and frankly no body has got the ball to challenge us in the International Court of Justice for all these human rights issue and you also know this quite well,don't you!anybody who will try to raise his hand against India will be eliminated mercilessly by the Indian Armed Forces.period!

On a tip off about the presence of Naxals in the forest area of Puarti village, a search was launched by Greyhounds Force of Andhra Pradesh and district force early this morning.

Meanwhile, a helicopter was rushed from Bhadrachalam in Andhra Pradesh to the encounter site to airlift bodies of the dead Naxals.

10 Naxals killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh:yahoo:

Greyhounds of AP have had great success in reducing Naxalite problem in AP. I guess they were out of work for a while and got an opportunity here.
Great going.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom