What's new

10 Naxals killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh’s Sukma

You sound like a one high school boy who just read Arundhati Roy ! I hope you grow up soon and realize what Naxals actually are. Stop dreaming about becoming a intellectual !

Do you know our paramilitary forces behave like savages with these people. What do you expect them to do?

I happened to meet a surrendered naxal commander from Karnataka on Rajdhandi, he gave me quite a good insight about their naxal movement. This guy is an ex professor.

Naxals are mostly tribals, MBC's and ST's. a typical naxal is one who starts off angry with the Govt and the society by and large. While joining they consider themselves joining a movement that is in opposition to the current state of affairs thats against the backward communities - this neglect is both by the society, land grabbers, factory owners, land lords and the corrupt govt officials. They consider themselves robinhoods who fight against oppression and want to change the system. But as they grow inside the maoist network they realise that the network is as corrupt as any other and the leaders just use the poor and the faithful to make money and influence for themselves. They run extortion rackets, drug and gun racket, sandalwood, teak, ivory etc trade and also extract money from factory owners, landlords and the poor villagers.

The whole Naxal movement is a big hoax and they have good coordination with the ISI and other Islamic terrorist organizations via Jamaatis Both in India and Bangladesh which is supported by Pakistani Jamaatis. China is also a source for weapons and funds- though now they have started neglecting them.

Most of these radical and violent organizations are supposed to be in opposition to the people who oppress them, but they are presently just big groups which make money from the poor villagers and the wealthy and also funding from Pakistan and Bangladesh. Their ideology and their movement is completely fake and the naxal members who realise that they are being duped leave these groups.

The only way they will be iradicated is when the villagers and the tribals realise that its just a scam and these are just leaders who are using them to supply men and to make money.
even i meet 2 of them on train... and extly same i felt.. and same what i am saying
:chreers:

Raipur: At least ten suspected Naxal rebels were killed and several others injured in an encounter with security forces in Maoist-hit Sukma district of Chhattisgarh on Tuesday.

Eleven automatic guns were also recovered from the encounter spot.

On a tip off about the presence of Naxals in the forest area of Puarti village, a search was launched by Greyhounds Force of Andhra Pradesh and district force early this morning.

"On spotting the security forces, ultras opened fire and in the retaliatory action, nine rebels were killed and several others were injured," Inspector General of Police, Bastar Range, Himanshu Gupta said.

However, a senior CRPF official said in Delhi that ten Naxals were killed in the encounter.

Meanwhile, a helicopter was rushed from Bhadrachalam in Andhra Pradesh to the encounter site to airlift bodies of the dead Naxals.

The combing operation is still on in the jungle.
10 Naxals killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh:yahoo:
And how many indian soldiers r dead from these freedom fighters.

Do you know our paramilitary forces behave like savages with these people. What do you expect them to do?

Do you the sacrifices of our(india's) armed force.
Now Mr.green go to your bed with your teddy and start taking over the world

YOUR 'Force" CRPF? and Barbarians? Now I understand who gang raped you!

Brother I know some truths are uncomfortable but these people have a legitimate struggle. There is a reason they don't target civilians

Back
Top Bottom