What's new

10 Naxals killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh’s Sukma

mate with all due respect to your point of view i just want to ask if you have a rodent problem in your home what would you do!the most probable answer is to eradicate those pests mercilessly from your home.India is also facing a similar rodent(read:-maoist) problem and our G.O.I. is only trying to eradicate these pests from our country and i must say they are doing an impressive work:azn:

The person who has power to kill also excercize the power to heal too. Only killing naxalites is not going to stop the brainwashing by thugs. You also have to educate the poor and give them a mind which can think rationally and for that you need to invest in their village with developement projects.

Naxalite problem in India is a difficult problem. Though it is not impossible but surely it is difficult to solve.Every problem has its solution and time solves all the problem. Let us understand the problem first. Then only we can reach the solution.

Where Exist the Naxalite problem? This is existing mostly in remote areas and rooted among poor and unemployed people.I have seen personally these areas which are located at a distance from the road. There is no communication, no hospital, no schools.

How they Operate? They collect money from corrupt officials, contractors and comparatively rich persons. They give employment to at least one member from each family.

What is their Strength? Fear among public is their real strength. Their source of information and communication is very strong. They hold Jan Adalat. Charges are framed, hearing is allowed, punishment is awarded by the judge and order is executed. All these things are completed on the same day. Before coming to Jan Adalat, they make all efforts to ensure that wrong person is not punished. They also respect honest persons.

What is their Weakness? Their leaders are becoming rich and loosing respect amongst public and their cadre. They are more interested in collecting and distributing money.Development of the area has come to standstill due to vested interest of Naxlite leaders and corrupt officials.

What is the Solution?

Political will: We must appreciate that Mr Chidambaram is first Home Minister of the country who has taken up the challenge to solve the naxalite problem.

Development:Government must treat this problem as National Problem. Planning and monitoring should be made and central level but implementation should be made at state level. Of course,in some cases, it should be handed over to Border Road Organisation and other paramilitary forces.

Employment and Self-employment : Keeping in mind the local tradition and culture, small scale industries should be developed. Active naxalite leaders may be encouraged to start industries.

Responsible Media: Media can play big role in creating awareness regarding schemes ang good work done by local public and honest officials.

Time has come to make start. The end will come automatically with time.

yes ap has moved on from this problem successfully now we're third largest economy in the country.they are nothing but a barrier in the path of development.

Greyhounds of AP have had great success in reducing Naxalite problem in AP. I guess they were out of work for a while and got an opportunity here.
Great going.:cheers:

yes grey hounds rock

Naxalite problem in India is a difficult problem. Though it is not impossible but surely it is difficult to solve.Every problem has its solution and time solves all the problem. Let us understand the problem first. Then only we can reach the solution.

Where Exist the Naxalite problem? This is existing mostly in remote areas and rooted among poor and unemployed people.I have seen personally these areas which are located at a distance from the road. There is no communication, no hospital, no schools.

How they Operate? They collect money from corrupt officials, contractors and comparatively rich persons. They give employment to at least one member from each family.

What is their Strength? Fear among public is their real strength. Their source of information and communication is very strong. They hold Jan Adalat. Charges are framed, hearing is allowed, punishment is awarded by the judge and order is executed. All these things are completed on the same day. Before coming to Jan Adalat, they make all efforts to ensure that wrong person is not punished. They also respect honest persons.

What is their Weakness? Their leaders are becoming rich and loosing respect amongst public and their cadre. They are more interested in collecting and distributing money.Development of the area has come to standstill due to vested interest of Naxlite leaders and corrupt officials.

What is the Solution?

Political will: We must appreciate that Mr Chidambaram is first Home Minister of the country who has taken up the challenge to solve the naxalite problem.

Development:Government must treat this problem as National Problem. Planning and monitoring should be made and central level but implementation should be made at state level. Of course,in some cases, it should be handed over to Border Road Organisation and other paramilitary forces.

Employment and Self-employment : Keeping in mind the local tradition and culture, small scale industries should be developed. Active naxalite leaders may be encouraged to start industries.

Responsible Media: Media can play big role in creating awareness regarding schemes ang good work done by local public and honest officials.

Time has come to make start. The end will come automatically with time.

This post looks like all the misconceptions about naxals bunched together. Naxalis, in present form, are not due to under development. they actively stop development saying it will advance govt's cause! they don't take money only from corrupt people (they target corrupt only if they have money), but also hard working common people, smuggling of environmental resources (ironically, they started as a result of same done by "non-tribals") like trees and poaching. Can you imagine, instead of buying bullets (which are Rs. 50 min per round), they could have easily invested in "development". Their justice is a sham. exactly how will they ensure innocence? that too before trial? as you admitted, "guilt" is decided before trial! I can go on and on, but you grt the gist..

Poor villagers must have been executed in cold blood by armed forces.

You must of had been abused when you were a child arundhoti roy.

Poor villagers must have been executed in cold blood by armed forces.
finally, we can now declare you non Indian with proof. Lack of your intelligence and lack of skills in disguise as Indian. It's not that easy, i know.!!!

It's time for you to declare your true nationality or face a ban. MOD's please take note.:mod:

This post looks like all the misconceptions about naxals bunched together. Naxalis, in present form, are not due to under development. they actively stop development saying it will advance govt's cause! they don't take money only from corrupt people (they target corrupt only if they have money), but also hard working common people, smuggling of environmental resources (ironically, they started as a result of same done by "non-tribals") like trees and poaching. Can you imagine, instead of buying bullets (which are Rs. 50 min per round), they could have easily invested in "development". Their justice is a sham. exactly how will they ensure innocence? that too before trial? as you admitted, "guilt" is decided before trial! I can go on and on, but you grt the gist..
bro they are baranwashed by their leader... rip of the leader and start development... just think why will you fight or go against law when u r having everything.. i mean proper life... one is for revenge other is brain washed... as i told you above i had a talk with few lowest say like their soldier... all negtv stuff and lack of info about govmts policy... they don't know simple simple policy... all blames goes to corrupt governments

Good riddance.

Great work by our Armed Forces.

Raipur: At least ten suspected Naxal rebels were killed and several others injured in an encounter with security forces in Maoist-hit Sukma district of Chhattisgarh on Tuesday.

Eleven automatic guns were also recovered from the encounter spot.

On a tip off about the presence of Naxals in the forest area of Puarti village, a search was launched by Greyhounds Force of Andhra Pradesh and district force early this morning.

"On spotting the security forces, ultras opened fire and in the retaliatory action, nine rebels were killed and several others were injured," Inspector General of Police, Bastar Range, Himanshu Gupta said.

However, a senior CRPF official said in Delhi that ten Naxals were killed in the encounter.

Meanwhile, a helicopter was rushed from Bhadrachalam in Andhra Pradesh to the encounter site to airlift bodies of the dead Naxals.

The combing operation is still on in the jungle.
10 Naxals killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh:yahoo:

congratulations brave soldiers !!!:yahoo: kill them all. smite them where ever you find them.

PS- police should not take the credit of this encounter. only grey hound and 217 cobra (crpf) were involved.

Has government ever engaged in talks with these Naxalites? If they are so popular then why aren't they contesting elections to win over their states to implement their policies? I can understand the sentiments that this area of India is sometimes regarded as in turmoil which is caused by these Naxalites but for how long will the CRPF be deployed to fight them ? If they are not agreeable to detailing their problems then obviously the government will have to deploy enough manpower and intelligence to eradicate them for once and for all

:cheers:
however i thnik killing will won't do...... solve their prob..

I happened to meet a surrendered naxal commander from Karnataka on Rajdhandi, he gave me quite a good insight about their naxal movement. This guy is an ex professor.

Naxals are mostly tribals, MBC's and ST's. a typical naxal is one who starts off angry with the Govt and the society by and large. While joining they consider themselves joining a movement that is in opposition to the current state of affairs thats against the backward communities - this neglect is both by the society, land grabbers, factory owners, land lords and the corrupt govt officials. They consider themselves robinhoods who fight against oppression and want to change the system. But as they grow inside the maoist network they realise that the network is as corrupt as any other and the leaders just use the poor and the faithful to make money and influence for themselves. They run extortion rackets, drug and gun racket, sandalwood, teak, ivory etc trade and also extract money from factory owners, landlords and the poor villagers.

The whole Naxal movement is a big hoax and they have good coordination with the ISI and other Islamic terrorist organizations via Jamaatis Both in India and Bangladesh which is supported by Pakistani Jamaatis. China is also a source for weapons and funds- though now they have started neglecting them.

Most of these radical and violent organizations are supposed to be in opposition to the people who oppress them, but they are presently just big groups which make money from the poor villagers and the wealthy and also funding from Pakistan and Bangladesh. Their ideology and their movement is completely fake and the naxal members who realise that they are being duped leave these groups.

The only way they will be iradicated is when the villagers and the tribals realise that its just a scam and these are just leaders who are using them to supply men and to make money.

They are poor tribals who are being brutally suppressed by armed forces who act as veritable arm of our elite . They are fighting a just war against Indian state oppression.

You sound like a one high school boy who just read Arundhati Roy ! I hope you grow up soon and realize what Naxals actually are. Stop dreaming about becoming a intellectual !

Back
Top Bottom